🇯🇵 An die Japanfans

Thun1

Nachwuchsspieler
Hallo,

mal gleich unseren Thread hier einrichten. Freue mich schon auf die neue Saison!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Dairyu

Nachwuchsspieler
Hallo an alle Japan-Fans!

Hoffentlich wird diese Saison erfolgreich für uns und unsere Springer können vorne mitspringen.

頑張って !!

Hakuba

J-Fan
お久しぶりです。

Melde mich ebenfalls zurück, nachdem ich mir im September Hakuba nicht entgehen lassen habe.

日本チームをいっしょに応援しましょう!

Thun1

Nachwuchsspieler
Sieht ja so aus als ob Daiki Ito wohl riesige Probleme hat ein neues Team zu finden bzw. Sponsoren.

Irina - have you heard something new about Daiki Ito and a new team?

Pippilotta

Nachwuchsspieler
Kasai hat sich vom Team abgeschottet und in Vuokatti auf einer kleineren Schanze trainiert. Gab es da besondere Gründe?

Mit wem war er denn dort???

Dairyu

Nachwuchsspieler
Team Japan für das Springen am Freitag:

- Fumihisa Yumoto
- Shôhei Tochimoto
- Taku Takeuchi
- Daiki Ito

Taku hatte einen sehr guten Trainingssprung während Ito und Yumoto in der Quali ziemlich gut waren. Tochimoto scheint auch formverbessert zu sein gegenüber seinen letzten Auftritten im Sommer GP.

Samstag sehen wir dann auch Kasai und Watase, da sich alle sechs qualifizieren konnten.

Thun1

Nachwuchsspieler
Kasai hat sich vom Team abgeschottet und in Vuokatti auf einer kleineren Schanze trainiert. Gab es da besondere Gründe?

Mit wem war er denn dort???

Mit seinem Trainer Topi Sarparanta. Soweit ich weiß waren nur die jungen Springer von Yliantilla eingeladen zum Trainingslager. Kasai ist erst vorgestern zum Team gestoßen. Der Finne konzentriert sich halt nur auf die Jungen. Kasai kann er eh nichts mehr beibringen und deshalb wird der auch wie manch anderer Springer sein eigenes Ding durchziehen. Nori fand es ganz cool mal ganz allein eine ganze Schanze für sich allein zu haben. Nur er, sein Trainer und dessen Vater waren da....

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
The japanese team seems good but french commentator says that the japanese jumpers have jumped the most on snow among all the teams (90 jumps and the average is 40-45 jumps). Ammann and Kuettel jumped on snow for the first time this season during the first training for example.

Daiki's take-off was a bit better in Liberec if we compare the video from Youtube, in Liberec when he jumped 133,5 m and his qualifications jump yesterday but the french commentator said that he has a lot of strength.:zunge2: He was talking with the journalist commentator during Fumihisa's jump (because Descombes' jump was the best just before him I think...)...
He also said that Ylianttila fixed consequent goals for this season :)

I think we can finish 3rd today because Austria and Finland seem better and the others nations have difficulties (Thank you the young Gangnes and Schoft...).

What's up about the COC competitions in Rovaniemi ?

Irina

Nachwuchsspieler
Daiki & Kenshiro Ito are looking for new team still now but are belong to Team Tsuchiya until this year. Daiki took a job interview after SAJ session
but couldn't get new sponsor. Team Tsuchiya divides Kasai, Yoshioka, Takahashi, Finnish Trainer Topi between Daiki, Kenshiro, Jani Klinga, Team superviser Kinoshita. I've heard Daiki has not no relation Tsuchiya and his new team will join Kasai and Team Tsuchiya.
It is pity that they leave but Tsuchiya company couldn't keep Jumping team as reccession....

I can't hear any COC news yet .

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
I am vexed with our position. We are 7th in the teams classification and we have 2 jumpers among the pre-qualified jumper. After the individual competition, we were 3rd with 89 points ! It was very good.
Daiki Ito's last jump was horrible, only 3 meters more than the ukrainian jumper while Hautamaeki jumped 140, Malysz and Kranjec 133 meters... If yesterday, the competition wasn't postponed, we were 5th or maybe 4th ahead of the german team. :mad1:

But there is a positive point : Fumihisa and Shohhei are among the pre-qualified jumpers :)

Dairyu

Nachwuchsspieler
I think that our jumpers have some difficulties when they have to do several jumps in a row or many jumps within a few days. Remember the sky flying in Oberstdorf? On the first day Daiki and Shôhei were very good, but on the 3rd and 4th day it didn't seem like they had a lot left.

Anyway, it is good we had 4 jumpers in the 2nd round - Shôhei especially did a very good 1st jump considering the circumstances.

Yumoto got his best career result in World Cup and the always underrated Watase scored some huge points with a nice 2nd jump today...

Overall Shôhei was our best jumper this weekend in my opinion..very consistent good jumping...:)

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
The japanese are not in a good shape this week-end.
Only Daiki was good yesterday with the 5th best performance in the qualifications. Watase jumped bad and Yumoto was lucky to best among the pre-qualified.
Today, Takeuchi was the best during the trial round with the 27th postition. :(

Dairyu

Nachwuchsspieler
The situation is similar to last year..we've got some jumpers who can make the 2nd round (usually at least 2, if we are lucky 4,5 or even 6), but we haven't really got anybody for a Top 10 result. Kuusamo were quite special conditions. However Daiki Ito surely has the talent to make the Top 10 regularly and Sunday was his best performance so far this winter so he might start improving now and get closer to the level he showed to us last summer.

By the way: Even though Watase was below-average this weekend, the many points he scored in Kuusamo might be enough to earn Japan 6 spots for the next period right? I sure hope so!

Michi - skiimport

Nachwuchsspieler
Does anybody know why Nori just got 9.0, 10.0 and 10.5 points from the Jury in the second Trondheim Qualifying? Saw it on FIS.com.

MK23 - skiimport

Nachwuchsspieler
Michi : Kasai had a fall in 2nd Trondheim qualifying

I am sad to see that there is again no Japanese team in COC, just like in summer. Is financial situation in SAJ so difficult, so that they can't afford to send two teams parallel (WC and COC team) to compete in Europe?

Daiki showed some signs of improvement in 2nd Trondheim, I'm hoping he can finally establish himself in world's top 10. Nori is probably around top30 now, and I'm afraid that he is just to old to improve on that. Tochimoto / Yumoto / Takeuchi will have up and down results probably this season, I hope that we will see some more top10 results from them.
Watase had a great competition in Kuusamo, but somehow don't believe in him...

When is first domestic competition scheduled?

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
There will have two competitions in Nayoro this week-end.
We'll see who will be the best in Japan. According to the results during the summer, Okabe and Sakuyama seem to be our best jumpers in Japan.
I hope Funaki TOP 3 the both competitions.
It is interesting to see if our young jump good or if one of them improved since the summer.

Last summer, Sakuyama was the best junior three times :
- Sapporo K-90 (07/2008)
- Myoko (09/2008)
- Hakuba (11/2008, only one competition)

Narita was the best four times :
- Asahi (07/2008)
- Nayoro (07/2008)
- Okurayama (10/2008, only one competition)
- Kazuno (11/2008)
Sakuyama never jumped when Narita won.

Then, Suzuki won the Okurayama competition in july and Watabe (nordic combined) won a competition in Shiozawa. Kento jumped during these competitions.
When I wrote 'only one competition', that's because the junior jumped in the same competition as the others but we can see the best junior.

Last year, the results were :
- 1st competition :
A : Tanaka - Sakano - Watase
Junior : Suzuki - Hosoda - Narita

-2nd competition :
A : Watase - Higashi - Yamada
Junior : A. Shimizu - Y. Yamada - Hosoda

But, there were 11 japanese in Europe (6+5).
Now, U have many informations. :D:

Oben