3. Kasai (same)
5. Funaki (259,6 - 132,5 + 124,5m)
6. Yumoto
9. Tochimoto
14. Yoshioka

Dairyu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Okabe really deserves to return to the A-Team after Sapporo! He is in great shape and I'm expecting him to do very well as part of the national group in Sapporo and he could then be part of the team for Liberec as well..It is amazing that he and Kasai are the japanese jumpers scoring the best results right now!!

With Ito, Okabe, Kasai, Yumoto and Watase in good shape we should be more competitive in Sapporo than last year when only Takeuchi was able to finish Top10.;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

MK23 - skiimport

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
1. Okabe - 38 years
2. Higashi - 37 years
3. Kasai - 36.5 years
5. Funaki - 34 years

You got to love japanese jumpers :D:

I think Okabe will go to Vancouver WC already instead of Takeuchi, or maybe they will decide to rest Nori for that competition which would be good decision in my opinion...
Funaki will now surely get a place in a national group for Sapporo WC, his last WC appearance was way back on 20.03.2005 in Planica!

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
I wonder why Takeuchi should go in Vancouver if Okabe is much better...

The national group should be : Okabe - Funaki - Higashi - Kenshiro - Sakuyama but I don't know who could be the 6th because there are some jumpers who can jump in World Cup (Osanai, Yoshioka, Shuji Endo, Hosoyama, Tanaka...)

Tochimoto fell after his first jump (136,5 meters).
Watase is only 23rd :(

Dairyu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
I agree with this national group! The 6th jumper of those you mentioned could be Osanai...it is going to be so exciting to see Funaki back in World Cup after such a long time!! I think we may not see as many jumpers as last year going to Sapporo (because for many it could be too much travelling --> Canada-->Japan-->Europe) so Kazuyoshi could score some points which would be great.

Übrigens Lukas: Letztes Jahr war Team Japan in Zakopane am Start. War jedoch nur das B-Team, aber immerhin mit Watase einer, der jetzt fest zum A-Team gehört.;)

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Yes, last year, there were Higashi - Watase - Tanaka - Hosoyama with Harada because the COC (in Braunlage I think) was cancelled. So, many teams decided to go in Zakopane in World Cup like the USA or France with Descombes Sevoie who had to jump in COC this week-end...

Dairyu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
If we compare Watase today to Zakopane last year he has improved so much....right now he would probably be a part of our team for the team competition in Liberec, but a lot can change within the next month...

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Even if we compare Watase this year to last summer in Courchevel or Hakuba for example...
Now, his technique is very good and he can still improve. I think, he can beat his best result in World Cup, 8th in Park City 2001, in Sapporo if he jumps as good as Innsbruck or Bishof'...
But I think he will be better on the K-90 in Liberec because his technique is very good for these hills.
His problem is to accelerate in flight, but the day he corrects this, he can be among the best 13-15 each competition I think and sometimes better.

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Today, there was another competition, with the duels.

Okabe won ahead of Kasai, Tochimoto and Daiki Ito in the final round.

There were very nice duels already in quarter final :
Yumoto was beaten by Daiki, Yoshioka by Watase, Takeuchi by Higashi, Sakurai by Kasai, Sakuyama by Funaki, Osanai by Tochimoto, Kenshiro by Shuji Endo and Tanaka by Okabe.

In semi-final, Watase was beaten by Daiki, Higashi by Nori, Funaki by Tochimoto and Shuji Endo by Okabe.

For the moment, I haven't got the complete results to know who were not in the Top-16 but we can have a good opinion for this competition.

As for me, this "special" system is very nice and innovative.

Last year, Watase won the competition but the best were in Predazzo in World Cup.

Okabe won the 3rd competition this week-end (we can say that we are still in week-end) and the 6th competition in Japan since the beggining of the winter....

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Shoh Suzuki won a Fis Cup in China today ahead of Mechler and Faller. He was already the best during the trainings... I think he is able to be in the TOP-10 or 15 in the World Junior Championships even if Kento will be our leader I think. Hiroaki Watanabe is 5th, but he was a bit better in the trainings, I think our junior team could be : Sakuyama - Suzuki - Narita - Watanabe. I think they are our best 4 juniors this winter.

Dairyu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
It is a very good result for Suzuki. If Sakuyama and Suzuki both end up Top 10 in WJC it will be good news, I think. In this case we could be competing for a medal in the team competition, but I don't really know how strong the other countries juniors are at this point.

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
NHK Cup today in Sapporo :

1. Okabe
2. Kasai
3. Daiki
4. Yumoto
5. Funaki
6. Takeuchi
7. Yoshioka
8. Higashi
9. Osanai
10. Tochimoto

Okabe has 25 points more than Kasai !
Good result for Funaki who validate his ticket for the World Cup I think.
Tochimoto proves once more that he is not consistent at all and he must improve in bad conditions (I hope it was bad conditions...). What does Kenshiro ? Not very good results for the very young... but we are lucky to have Funaki in a good shape !

Thun1

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
NHK Cup today in Sapporo :

1. Okabe
2. Kasai
3. Daiki
4. Yumoto
5. Funaki
6. Takeuchi
7. Yoshioka
8. Higashi
9. Osanai
10. Tochimoto

Okabe has 25 points more than Kasai !
Good result for Funaki who validate his ticket for the World Cup I think.
Tochimoto proves once more that he is not consistent at all and he must improve in bad conditions (I hope it was bad conditions...). What does Kenshiro ? Not very good results for the very young... but we are lucky to have Funaki in a good shape !

As I heard it was changeable wind again and Kasai hit bad wind in the first round (as mostly). He and the wind seems not to be best buddies....

Hakuba

J-Fan
BeitrÀge
Der COC in Sapporo war gekoppelt mit einem Pokalspringen im nationalen Rahmen. (Es gibt dann auch zwei Ergebnislisten.) Diese PokalwettkĂ€mpfe werden hĂ€ufig im Regionalfernsehen ĂŒbertragen.

Der zweite Clip ist von so einem Pokalspringen, und zwar dem HBC-Pokal am 12. 1. (HBC ist ein Regionalsender.)

Hakuba

J-Fan
BeitrÀge
Ganz vergessen @ Lukas:
Danke fĂŒr die Links! Einen jubelnden Funaki habe ich schon lange nicht mehr sehen können!

Lukas

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Weißt du wie der TV-Sender heißt?

Ich war verwundert, dass so viele Zuschauer an der Schanze standen. Ich hoffe das es ein gutes Vorzeichen fĂŒr den WC ĂŒbernĂ€chste Woche ist.

Oben