Die 50 Filmcharaktere für die Ewigkeit - Die Ergebnisse

Bronx Bull

Bankspieler
Nach langer Wartezeit beginnt nun endlich die Präsentation zur Wahl der besten Filmcharaktere für die Ewigkeit! Auf den 15 eingereichten Listen fanden sich ganze 277 verschiedene Charaktere wieder - doch leider wurde ein Großteil dieser nur einmal genannt, so dass sich die Präsentation nicht wie üblich auf 100, sondern diesmal nur auf die 50 Filmcharaktere für die Ewigkeit bezieht. Die Grenze für die Top 100 liegt bereits bei 29 Punkten, ein einziger siebter Platz reicht dafür also aus. Die Eintrittsschwelle für die Top 50 liegt hingegen bei 44 Punkten, so dass jeder Charakter mindestens von zwei Teilnehmern gewählt werden musste.

Auf folgenden Kriterien basieren die Platzierungen:

1. Anzahl der Punkte
2. Höchste Platzierung
3. Anzahl der Nennungen

In diesem Beitrag findet ihr wie gewohnt eine Übersicht aller präsentierten Filme als reine Liste ohne Bilder und Zusatzinformationen. Bei einem Klick auf den Filmtitel werdet ihr auf die zugehörige IMDb-Seite weitergeleitet:

Die 50 Filmcharaktere für die Ewigkeit

Platz / Charakter / Filmtitel / Punkte / Höchste Einzelplatzierung / Anzahl Nennungen

50. Marshal Will Kane (High Noon, 1952) 44 P. (4 / 2)
49. Frank Costello (The Departed, 2006) 45 P. (13 / 2)
48. Truman Burbank (The Truman Show, 1998) 46 P. (11 / 2)
47. William Wallace (Braveheart, 1995) 46 P. (6 / 2)
46. Gordon Gekko (Wall Street, 1987 & Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, 2010) 46 P. (2 / 2)
45. R.P. McMurphy (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, 1975) 48 P. (11 / 2)
44. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars Saga) 48 P. (3 / 2)
42. William "D-Fens" Foster (Falling Down, 1993) 48 P. (2 / 2)
42. Judah Ben-Hur (Ben-Hur, 1959) 48 P. (2 / 2)
41. Frank Lucas (American Gangster, 2007) 49 P. (12 / 3)

40. Hector (Troy, 2004) 49 P. (8 / 2)
39. Deadpool // Wade Wilson (Deadpool, 2016) 49 P. (4 / 2)
38. Nina Sayers // The Swan Queen (Black Swan, 2010) 50 P. (8 / 2)
37. Marty McFly (Back to the Future, 1985) 50 P. (7 / 2)
36. Rorschach (Watchmen, 2009) 51 P. (6 / 2)
35. Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski, 1998) 52 P. (7 / 2)
34. Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) 57 P. (6 / 3)
33. Mufasa (The Lion King, 1994) 57 P. (3 / 2)
32. Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade (Scent of a Woman, 1992) 58 P. (4 / 2)
31. Don Vito Corleone (The Godfather, 1972) 59 P. (12 / 3)

30. Ethan Hunt (Mission: Impossible) 59 P. (8 / 3)
29. Rocky Balboa (Rocky) 60 P. (3 / 3)
28. Vincent Vega (Pulp Fiction, 1994) 63 P. (6 / 3)
27. Michael Corleone (The Godfather) 66 P. (1 / 2)
26. Inspector Jacques Clouseau (The Pink Panther) 68 P. (1 / 3)
25. Detective Alonzo Harris (Training Day, 2001) 69 P. (11 / 4)
24. Mathilda (Léon, 1994) 73 P. (5 / 4)
23. Tony Stark // Iron Man (Iron Man) 76 P. (4 / 3)
22. Walt Kowalski (Gran Torino, 2008) 80 P. (4 / 3)
21. Gollum (The Lord of the Rings) 82 P. (3 / 3)

20. Maximus (Gladiator, 2000) 84 P. (5 / 4)
19. Lt. Frank Drebin (The Naked Gun) 84 P. (2 / 4)
18. Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings) 89 P. (5 / 4)
17. The Dude (The Big Lebowski, 1998) 90 P. (1 / 5)
16. Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction, 1994) 93 P. (7 / 4)
15. Darth Vader (Star Wars) 93 P. (2 / 4)
14. Bruce Wayne // Batman (Batman Films) 95 P. (5 / 4)
13. James Bond (Bond Films) 106 P. (1 / 4)
12. Jordan Belfort (The Wolf of Wall Street, 2013) 114 P. (4 / 6)
11. Derek Vinyard (American History X, 1998) 116 P. (3 / 4)

10. Tyler Durden (Fight Club, 1999) 135 P. (1 / 5)
09. Han Solo (Star Wars) 136 P. (1 / 6)
08. Patrick Bateman (American Psycho, 2000) 139 P. (1 / 5)
07. Col. Hans Landa (Inglourious Basterds, 2009) 153 P. (6 / 7)
06. Lester Burnham (American Beauty, 1999) 157 P. (1 / 5)
05. Forrest Gump (Forrest Gump, 1994) 196 P. (1 / 7)
04. Dr. Hannibal Lecter (The Silence of the Lambs, 1991) 198 P. (2 / 8)

---

Die Positionen 51 bis 150

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Bronx Bull

Bankspieler
Platz / Charakter / Filmtitel / Punkte / Höchste Einzelplatzierung / Anzahl Nennungen

50. Marshal Will Kane (High Noon, 1952) 44 P. (4 / 2)

nnXlCGS.jpg

"I've got to. That's the whole thing."

Gespielt von: Gary Cooper

49. Frank Costello (The Departed, 2006) 45 P. (13 / 2)

YDRiKdI.jpg

"When you decide to be something, you can be it. That's what they don't tell you in the church. When I was your age they would say we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?"

Gespielt von: Jack Nicholson

48. Truman Burbank (The Truman Show, 1998) 46 P. (11 / 2)

RBiQGRs.jpg

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

Gespielt von: Jim Carrey

47. William Wallace (Braveheart, 1995) 46 P. (6 / 2)

O242AnD.jpg

"Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... our freedom!"

Gespielt von: Mel Gibson

46. Gordon Gekko (Wall Street, 1987 & Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, 2010) 46 P. (2 / 2)

gqB8CFd.jpg

"The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA. Thank you very much."

Gespielt von: Michael Douglas

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Bronx Bull

Bankspieler

45. R.P. McMurphy (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, 1975) 48 P. (11 / 2)

Ows8fzR.png

"I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this."

Gespielt von: Jack Nicholson

44. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars Saga) 48 P. (3 / 2)

FCpz9Zv.jpg

"Use the Force, Luke."

Gespielt von: Alex Guinness, u.a.

42. William "D-Fens" Foster (Falling Down, 1993) 48 P. (2 / 2)

kYuIEAB.jpg

"I've passed the point of no return. Do you know what that is, Beth? That's the point in a journey where it's longer to go back to the beginning. It's like when those astronauts got in trouble. I don't know, somebody messed up, and they had to get them back to Earth. But they had passed the point of no return. They were on the other side of the moon and were out of contact for like hours. Everybody waited to see if a bunch of dead guys in a can would pop out the other side. Well, that's me. I'm on the other side of the moon now and everybody is going to have to wait until I pop out."

Gespielt von: Michael Douglas

42. Judah Ben-Hur (Ben-Hur, 1959) 48 P. (2 / 2)

QNN6CXH.jpg

"May God grant me vengeance! I will pray that you live until I return!"

Gespielt von: Charlton Heston

41. Frank Lucas (American Gangster, 2007) 49 P. (12 / 3)

vFasHmJ.jpg

"See, ya are what ya are in this world. That's either one of two things: Either you're somebody, or you ain't nobody."

Gespielt von: Denzel Washington

Bronx Bull

Bankspieler

40. Hector (Troy, 2004) 49 P. (8 / 2)

6gDx0Eb.jpg

"You say you're willing to die for love but you know nothing about dying and you know nothing about love!"

Gespielt von: Eric Bana

39. Deadpool // Wade Wilson (Deadpool, 2016) 49 P. (4 / 2)

YDD2ojB.jpg

"Time to make the chimi-fuckin'-changas."

Gespielt von: Ryan Reynolds

38. Nina Sayers // The Swan Queen (Black Swan, 2010) 50 P. (8 / 2)

kNPewx0.jpg

"I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the White Swan."

Gespielt von: Natalie Portman

37. Marty McFly (Back to the Future, 1985) 50 P. (7 / 2)

RIHM6hh.jpg

"This is heavy."

Gespielt von: Michael J. Fox

36. Rorschach (Watchmen, 2009) 51 P. (6 / 2)

0WE25Pp.jpg

"You see, Doctor, God didn't kill that little girl. Fate didn't butcher her and destiny didn't feed her to those dogs. If God saw what any of us did that night he didn't seem to mind. From then on I knew... God doesn't make the world this way. We do."

Gespielt von: Jackie Earle Haley

Bronx Bull

Bankspieler

35. Walter Sobchak (The Big Lebowski, 1998) 52 P. (7 / 2)

yhAIB6s.jpg

"Shut the f*ck up, Donny."

Gespielt von: John Goodman

34. Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) 57 P. (6 / 3)

FPtI6aU.jpg

"Why is the rum always gone? Oh... that's why."

Gespielt von: Johnny Depp

33. Mufasa (The Lion King, 1994) 57 P. (3 / 2)

3wzSzlv.jpg

"Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life."

Gesprochen von: James Earl Jones (org.)

32. Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade (Scent of a Woman, 1992) 58 P. (4 / 2)

ydrhRr5.jpg

"Out of order, I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too fuckin' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flamethrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say you are... executin' his soul! And why? Because he's not a Bairdman. Bairdmen. You hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, f*ck you too!"

Gespielt von: Al Pacino

31. Don Vito Corleone (The Godfather, 1972) 59 P. (12 / 3)

SC2LF1Z.jpg

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. Okay? I want you to leave it all to me. Go on, go back to the party."

Gespielt von: Marlon Brando

Bronx Bull

Bankspieler

30. Ethan Hunt (Mission: Impossible) 59 P. (8 / 3)

LXiugMp.jpg

"Can I ask you something, Kittridge? If you're dealing with a man who has crushed, shot, stabbed, and detonated five members of his own IMF team, how devastated do you think you're gonna make him by hauling Mom and Uncle Donald down to the county courthouse?"

Gespielt von: Tom Cruise

29. Rocky Balboa (Rocky) 60 P. (3 / 3)

FfztRPd.jpg

"Yea, I love yous too. I just also wanna thank God. Except for my kid bein' born, this is the greatest night in the history of my life. I just wanna say one thing to my wife who's home: Yo, Adrian! I did it!"

Gespielt von: Sylvester Stallone

28. Vincent Vega (Pulp Fiction, 1994) 63 P. (6 / 3)

jrH4O1L.jpg

"I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so fuckin’ cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, fuckin’ Marsellus knew it, and Antwone should have fuckin’ better known better. I mean, that's his fuckin’ wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that shit. You know what I'm saying?"

Gespielt von: John Travolta

27. Michael Corleone (The Godfather) 66 P. (1 / 2)

4Qbp3mK.jpg

"My father taught me many things here - he taught me in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

Gespielt von: Al Pacino

26. Inspector Jacques Clouseau (The Pink Panther) 68 P. (1 / 3)

53U8aLs.jpg

"Any more behaviour like this and I'll have your stripes!"

Gespielt von: Peter Sellers, u.a.

Bronx Bull

Bankspieler
25. Detective Alonzo Harris (Training Day, 2001) 69 P. (11 / 4)

C1CG3vX.jpg

"King Kong ain't got shit on me!"

Gespielt von: Denzel Washington

24. Mathilda (Léon, 1994) 73 P. (5 / 4)

s8UHeLD.jpg

"I don't give a shit about sleeping, Léon. I want love, or death. That's it."

Gespielt von: Natalie Portman

23. Tony Stark // Iron Man (Iron Man) 76 P. (4 / 3)

l8OJhhK.jpg

"Iron Man. That's kind of catchy. It's got a nice ring to it. I mean it's not technically accurate. The suit's a gold titanium alloy, but it's kind of provocative, the imagery anyway."

Gespielt von: Robert Downey Jr.

22. Walt Kowalski (Gran Torino, 2008) 80 P. (4 / 3)

llahHys.jpg

"I'll blow a hole in your face then go inside and sleep like a baby."

Gespielt von: Clint Eastwood

21. Gollum (The Lord of the Rings) 82 P. (3 / 3)

yeHRmLk.jpg

"He wants the Precious. Always he is looking for it. And the Precious is wanting to go back to him... But we mustn't let him have it."

Gespielt von: Andy Serkis

Bronx Bull

Bankspieler
20. Maximus (Gladiator, 2000) 84 P. (5 / 4)

nrk4Gwk.jpg

"What we do in life echoes in eternity."

Gespielt von: Russell Crowe

19. Lt. Frank Drebin (The Naked Gun) 84 P. (2 / 4)

kCxs4MR.jpg

"It's true what they say: Cops and women don't mix. It's like eating a spoonful of Drano; sure, it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you hollow inside."

Gespielt von: Leslie Nielsen

18. Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings) 89 P. (5 / 4)

BkUKYJq.jpg

"Always remember, Frodo, the Ring is trying to get back to its master. It wants to be found."

Gespielt von: Ian McKellen

17. The Dude (The Big Lebowski, 1998) 90 P. (1 / 5)

qnJdiQH.jpg

"Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not ‘Mr. Lebowski’. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Gespielt von: Jeff Bridges

16. Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction, 1994) 93 P. (7 / 4)

sQEm7jE.jpg

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. ‘The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.’ Now... I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your ass. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherf*cker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."

Gespielt von: Samuel L. Jackson

Bronx Bull

Bankspieler
15. Darth Vader (Star Wars) 93 P. (2 / 4)

ZFwnJUM.jpg

"The Force is strong with this one."

Gespielt von: David Prowse

14. Bruce Wayne // Batman (Batman Films) 95 P. (5 / 4)

oc6MMSg.jpg

"Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded..."

Gespielt von: Christian Bale, u.a.

13. James Bond (Bond Films) 106 P. (1 / 4)

JkFydZF.jpg

"The name’s Bond. James Bond."

Gespielt von: Sean Connery, u.a.

12. Jordan Belfort (The Wolf of Wall Street, 2013) 114 P. (4 / 6)

ysUWEs7.jpg

"My name is Jordan Belfort. I'm a former member of the middle class raised by two accountants in a tiny apartment in Bayside, Queens. The year I turned 26, as the head of my own brokerage firm, I made $49 million, which really pissed me off because it was three shy of a million a week."

Gespielt von: Leonardo DiCaprio

11. Derek Vinyard (American History X, 1998) 116 P. (3 / 4)

ULy2cQZ.jpg

"All the wrong people knew who I was anyways, so I figured I'm just gonna put up a flag and hope a friend sees it."

Gespielt von: Edward Norton

Bronx Bull

Bankspieler
10. Tyler Durden (Fight Club, 1999) 135 P. (1 / 5)

XOCZkfB.jpg

"Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club! Third rule of Fight Club: someone yells "stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

Gespielt von: Brad Pitt

09. Han Solo (Star Wars) 136 P. (1 / 6)

9i39RKU.jpg

"Wonderful girl. Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her."

Gespielt von: Harrison Ford

08. Patrick Bateman (American Psycho, 2000) 139 P. (1 / 5)

bAVQhWw.jpg

"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip."

Gespielt von: Christian Bale

07. Col. Hans Landa (Inglourious Basterds, 2009) 153 P. (6 / 7)

Mozzumn.jpg

"Oooh, that's a bingo! Is that the way you say it? 'That's a bingo?'"

Gespielt von: Christoph Waltz

Bronx Bull

Bankspieler
06. Lester Burnham (American Beauty, 1999) 157 P. (1 / 5)

AtjEOwk.jpg

"I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined our street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday."

Gespielt von: Kevin Spacey

05. Forrest Gump (Forrest Gump, 1994) 196 P. (1 / 7)

lfUuc62.jpg

"My momma always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'"

Gespielt von: Tom Hanks

04. Dr. Hannibal Lecter (The Silence of the Lambs, 1991) 198 P. (2 / 8)

e9woR12.jpg

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

Gespielt von: Anthony Hopkins

Oben