Hopkins is tha man!!

Tobi.G

Bankspieler
Hopkins dismisses Winky claim!
By Karl Freitag
Bernard Hopkins has responded to allegations by July 21 foe Winky Wright that he is a dirty fighter. "What am I going to do? Argue or plead, I'm not or that I am? I mean, to me, anything I do to him, he's got the right to do it back.....to me, it's an excuse to try to put a subliminal message out there that if things get rough and as things get tough, and that he's going to be the bitch that he is, he's going to start crying, and he's going to want to touch gloves, and he's going to act like this is a little frilly outing....if I'm a dirty fighter, you mean to tell me that my history is based on filth? That my history and what I established in boxing is based on being a dirty fighter?....He wants to be able to say to everybody, that because I beat his body up, because he has a four inch waistband to hide his ribs and like he's wearing a girdle, then that's on Winky Wright. I'm not going to say anything about him, I think Winky does a lot of things that he shouldn't do, but it ain't my job to say what he's doing, it's the referee's job and it's people who are watching me. I've been called worse things than dirty. I take it as a compliment."

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Winky is in for an ass beating!!!

Oben