Mega International Tournament in May 2009

committee

Nachwuchsspieler
Hello basketball lovers,

We are organizing an International Basketball Tournament in Utrecht (Holland) and are looking for teams and referees who would like to participate.
The Mega International Tournament - MIT - consists of 50 (international) teams divided into two different levels, High and Low. The tournament starts Thursday 21 and ends Sunday 24 of May 2009. It will be 4 days of playing basketball, partying and entertainment, including a party in downtown Utrecht. In all a place to sleep, food and party's will be provided!

Soon our new website will be online at www.sbumit.nl/en. For more information mail to info@sbumit.nl

We will be happy to provide additional information!

Kind regards
Carla Janssen
Secretary Mega International Tournament 2009

committee

Nachwuchsspieler
website online, registrieren MIT

Yes!! :D Our new website is online. You can sign up for the tournament untill 31th of March. This is one of those things you really don't want to miss. So be quick. The address is www.sbumit.nl/en

Kind regards
Carla Janssen

Y

Yougssio66

I'm going to bump the thread PRETTY WOMANPART 6EXT. RODEO DRIVE - DAYVivian comes out onto the street and stands, lost. She takesa deep breath, trying to control herself. Two WOMEN, in elegantdesigner outfits, stroll by, eyeing Vivian as if she were afreak. Vivian suddenly feels naked. She turns and hurriesaway.INT. HOTEL LOBBY - DAYVivian enters the lobby, upset, nervous and paranoid. She feelsan emptiness in her stomach at the sight of all the luxuryaround her. She hurries toward the elevators.At the front desk, Mr. Thomas, once again spots her. He crossesthe lobby and deftly cuts her off from the elevator.MR. THOMASMay I help you Miss?Vivian stops, practically shaking with terror.VIVIANI'm just going to my room.MR. THOMASYou're a guest here?VIVIANI'm -- I'm with a friend.MR. THOMASAnd who is that?VIVIANI... Edward...Vivian's face is filled with confusion. She doesn't know hisname. The elevator doors open behind them. She spots theOperator.VIVIAN(blurting it out)He knows me.Mr. Thomas turns and eyes the Operator curiously. The Operatorlooks back at them innocently. With a smooth gesture Mr. Thomaswaves the Operator over.MR. THOMASDo you know this young lady?The Operator nods.OPERATORShe's with Mr. Harris.MR. THOMAS(surprised)Mr. Harris?OPERATORShe apparently joined him lastnight.Mr. Thomas waves the Operator away.MR. THOMASWhy don't you come with me. We'llchat for just a moment.He takes Vivian gently but firmly by the arm and leads her off.INT. HOTEL OFFICE - DAYIn a richly furnished office, Mr. Thomas places Vivian in acomfortable chair and then leans against the edge of his desk.MR. THOMASWhat's your name?VIVIANVivian.MR. THOMASMiss Vivian... things that goon in other hotels don't happenat the Regent Beverly Wilshire.Vivian says nothing.MR. THOMAS (cont'd)Mr. Harris, however, is a veryspecial customer. And we liketo think of our special customersas friends. As a customer, wewould expect Mr. Harris to signin any additional guests. Butas a friend, we're willing tooverlook it, I'm assuming you'rea... relative?Vivian finds herself nodding.MR. THOMAS (cont'd)I thought so. You must be his...?VIVIANNiece?MR. THOMASOf course. Naturally when Mr.Harris leaves, I won't see youin this hotel again.Vivian bites her lower lip, nods.MR. THOMAS (cont'd)Good. We understand one another.(as a gentle afterthought:)I would also encourage you todress in a more appropriatemanner.Vivian's face screws up as she tries hard not to cry.VIVIANThat's what I was trying to do.She can't help it, the tears come. Vivian pulls out the moneyEdward gave her. She drops it on the desk. It's a moist-looking wad now.VIVIAN (cont'd)I was trying to get some otherclothes... but... they wouldn't... they made me feellike shit...She can't go on. Mr. Thomas politely glances at the money.He unfolds it, smoothes it and hands it back to her. He sighs.He picks up the phone. He dials.MR. THOMAS(into the phone)Women's clothing.(beat)Bridget, please.Vivian is staring at him.MR. THOMAS (cont'd)Bridget, hello, this is BarnardThomas over at the Regent BeverlyWilshire. Well, thank you, that'sflattering. I'd like to ask afavor of you. I'm going to sendsomeone over. Her name is Vivian.She's a guest of ours. A very special guest.He glances at Vivian. With those simple words, he'd made herfeel better.MR. THOMAS (cont'd)She's from out of town and sheneeds a little help in dressing.Perhaps you could help her out.Thank you very much. She'll beright over.He sets the phone down and smiles patronizingly at Vivian.MR. THOMAS (cont'd)There you are. If you have anyother problems, come ask for mepersonally. I'm Mr. Thomas.VIVIANBarney.She smiles mischievously.EXT. FORT OF LOS ANGELES - DAYA sleek corporate helicopter flies over the port.EXT. BUILDING ROOFTOP - DAYEdward, Vance, Stuckey and Jake walk toward the building'sedge. They look out over the empty shipyard as Vance describesit.VANCEOkay... this is the jewel inKross's crown. We can strip outall the heavy equipment. Someof the cranes are very valuableoverseas. The Japanese aresalivating for them.STUCKEYPrime industrial propertystraddling the Port of Long Beachand Los Angeles. It gives me ahard-on.Edward points toward one of the edges of the shipyard.EDWARDWhat's that long building overthere?JAKEStorage, I think.EDWARDNot with those smokestacks it's not.VANCELet me check.Vance pulls out a notebook.JAKEThe real estate possibilitiesare endless. Most of the yardwe'll just level. I talked toa couple of developers, under thetable, of course, and they said--EDWARDYou what?JAKEI talked to some developers aboutthe land.STUCKEYWhat kind of an idiot are you?You don't talk about this toanyone.JAKEThey're close friends, they'dnever breathe a word --STUCKEY(to Vance)Where did you dig this moron up?VANCEHe's right, Jake, that was anincredibly stupid thing to do.It won't happen again, Edward.I'll pull him off the projectimmediately.EDWARDDon't bother.STUCKEYWhat!?EDWARDWe don't have the time to bringsomeone new up to speed.Besides...(not unkindly, to Jake)You've already impressed everyoneyou need to, haven't you?JAKEIt won't happen again, Mr. Harris.Vance has found what he was looking for in his notebook.VANCEThis is interesting. Thatbuilding is storage now, but itused to be a smelting plant. Theyclosed it down after World WarII.EDWARDI want our lawyers to check intothe toxic waste licences on themright away. I want to know if thepermits are still valid and whatkind of limits are on them.STUCKEYJesus, yes. It's a long shot butif the permits are still ineffect, they're worth a fortune.He turns away. The other follow Edward back toward thestairs.EDWARDWhat time's diner tonight?STUCKEYEight o'clock. Kross is bringinghis son. Very bright kid, watchyourself with him. Who's thisgirl you're taking?EDWARDNo one you know.INT. SAKS - SECOND FLOOR - DAYThe elevator opens and Vivian walks out and surveys the roomnervously. She walks toward the women's clothing section.BRIDGET, a large friendly woman, spots her and quicklyapproaches.BRIDGETYou must be Vivian.Vivian nods.BRIDGET (cont'd)Let's look at you...She steps back, regards Vivian with a professional eye.BRIDGET (cont'd)Where are you from, dear?VIVIAN(pause)Georgia.BRIDGETNo wonder. For starts, you shouldknow that hot pants are horrid,even when you do have the legsto carry them off. What are yourplans while you're in town?VIVIANWell... I might be going out todinner.BRIDGETYou'll want a cocktail dressthen. Turn. You have a beautifulfigure. A little too out in theopen but simply lovely. Size six?Do you need shoes?VIVIANI dunno. Do thigh high, leatherboots go with a cocktail dress?BRIDGET(calling out)Philip! We'll need shoes!Bridget leads Vivian towards the racks of clothes. She pullsout a dress.BRIDGETYour uncle will like this.VIVIANHe's not really my uncle.BRIDGETThey never are, dear.INT. HOTEL LOBBY - LATE AFTERNOONMr. Thomas is behind the desk. He looks up. Vivian is standingthere, a happy look on her face. She holds up a garment bag.VIVIANI got a dress.MR. THOMAS(dryly)I rather hoped you'd be wearing it.VIVIANI didn't want to get it messed.I got shoes too. Wanna see?MR. THOMASThat's all right. I'm surethey're quite lovely.VIVIANThey were real nice to me there.They treated me, y'know... nice.Thanks, Barney.Mr. Thomas tries not to wince at the familiarity.MR. THOMASYou're very welcome, Miss Vivian.She smiles at him. He watches as Vivian turns and walks towardthe elevator. The provocative way her hips move just naturallyattracts the attention of a MALE PASSERBY. And the white glovedELEVATOR MAN literally leaps to press the elevator button forVivian who rewards him with a happy smile. Mr. Thomas sighs.INT. PENTHOUSE - LATE AFTERNOONThe phone is ringing Vivian enters. She hurries to pick it up.VIVIANHello?The phone keeps ringing -- it has more than one line. Vivianfrantically punches buttons.VIVIAN (cont'd)   Most of us take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future, when we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. wow gold, The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty task, hardly aware of our listless attitude towards life.  The same lethargy, I am afraid, characterizes the use of our faculties and senses. Only the deaf appreciate hearing, only the blind realize the manifold blessings that lie in sight url=http://www.wowgoldvip.fr]wow gold[/url]. Particularly does this observation apply to those who have lost sight and hearing in adult WOW Power leveling life. But those who have never suffered impairment of sight or hearing seldom make the fullest use of these blessed faculties. Their eyes and ears take in all sights and sound hazily, without concentration, and with little appreciation. It is the same old story of not being grateful for what we conscious of health until we are ill.  I have often thought it would be a blessing if each human being were stricken blind and deaf for a few days at some wow gold time during his early adult life. Darkness would make him more appreciative of sight; silence would teach him the joys of sound. WOW Power leveling Now and then I have tested my seeing friends

Oben