Sting retires

campos

Moderator Radsport
Teammitglied
A WRESTLING ICON SAYS "GOODBYE".
News items to report from Saturday's "iMPACT!"

STING LEAVES ON HIS OWN TERMS
It was certainly an emotional ending to "iMPACT!" on Saturday night on SpikeTV, as the wrestling icon known as Sting surprised - and saddened fans - by announcing he was walking away from the sport of wrestling on his own terms. The star talked candidly about his memories competing all over the world, stating that his match with Christian Cage against Jeff Jarrett and The Alpha Male was indeed the "Final Resolution" in his amazing career. After telling the fans he "loved them all", Sting placed his black bat in the middle of the ring and walked back up the entrance ramp for the last time in his career, where he was met by various members of the TNA roster including AJ Styles and Christian Cage. It appears as if one of the biggest names in wrestling history has finally closed the book on his career - and he did it on his own terms.

tnawrestling.com

Also im TNA-Forum scheint die Storyline zu ziehen und es gibt etliche Neuanmeldungen die Sting zum bleiben auffordern :D

Angliru

Administrator
Teammitglied
:jubel: Herrlich, diese Amis...
Sting unterschreibt nen Riesenvertrag mit ner halben Million Dollar Gehalt im Jahr und tritt nach einem Kampf zurück :laugh2:
Ganz großes Tennis

ManfredderTruck

Nachwuchsspieler
und dann auch immer schön so dramatisch - schläger im ring liegen lassen, ich liebe euch alle sagen, etc.
will die tna die leute glauben machen das er wirklich aufhört oder wird es auch nur als storyline betrachtet?

Theron

Banned
Angliru schrieb:
:jubel: Herrlich, diese Amis...
Sting unterschreibt nen Riesenvertrag mit ner halben Million Dollar Gehalt im Jahr und tritt nach einem Kampf zurück :laugh2:
Ganz großes Tennis

sting wurde meines wissens nach für 35 auftritte verpflichtet ausserdem zahlt spike tv ein teil seines gehaltes

Angliru

Administrator
Teammitglied
Sorry, hätte meine Ironie wohl besser ausdrücken sollen.
Ist halt ne schöne Storyline und die TNA-Marks scheinen wohl drauf ab zu fahren.
Wie blöd wäre denn die TNA Sting nur für einen Kampf zu verpflichten?
Sting wird sich dann wohl bald Jarrett und dem Titel widmen.

Blayde

Bankspieler
Angliru schrieb:
Sorry, hätte meine Ironie wohl besser ausdrücken sollen.
Ist halt ne schöne Storyline und die TNA-Marks scheinen wohl drauf ab zu fahren.
Wie blöd wäre denn die TNA Sting nur für einen Kampf zu verpflichten?
Sting wird sich dann wohl bald Jarrett und dem Titel widmen.

Was komisch ist, weil die TNA Fans ja eigentlich hauptsächlich Internetfans sind. Aber scheinbar hat Sting einige Fans vom Typus Cenamark angelockt :D

campos

Moderator Radsport
Teammitglied
Alex Shelley hat den Stinger zu Hause besucht:

ALEX SHELLEY LEAKS PHOTO OF STING VIDEO
Promises to air this Saturday night on "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV

stingonshelleycam.jpg

The following message was posted earlier today in the Impact Community Message Board area. After being alerted to the note by fans, TNAwrestling.com has indeed confirmed it was posted by TNA star Alex Shelley. Thus far, TNA management has no comment on his disturbing claims and are in talks on how to best handle the developing situation. More details to follow..

Smile Stinger - you're on Shelley Cam!

Hello TNA fans - how was your weekend? Sucks to be you if you happen to live in the northeast with all that snow. Me? I just got back from sunny California! I hit a few beaches, did some swimming, worked on my tan - and oh yeah, I saw everyone's favorite man in black, the Stinger.

Think I'm lying? I think the attached photo is proof enough, kiddies! You'll see more on Saturday night. I don't want to give everything away before my big premiere!

Well, I've got some good news and some bad news about ol' Stevie Borden. First the bad news: from the looks of things, Stinger was serious about hanging up the black boots and trench coat. The good news? He's certainly keeping himself busy picking up his rugrats from school, playing basketball in the backyard and helping his wife hang out laundry.

Is this what happens to wrestling icons when they walk away from the ring? How pathetic!

Seriously, it really amazed me how oblivious Sting was that I was filming him the entire time. He never even noticed me tailing him from his house to the gym, even when I pulled up right next to him on the highway!

I gotta be honest with you - all those years at the top of the wrestling business sure paid for a nice palatial estate. Swimming pool, basketball court, not to mention the big driveway where he parks his Excursion. I guess Stinger's not too concerned about the price of gasoline these days!

And oh, by the way - Mrs. Sting is certainly a looker! Meee-yowww!

So once again, mission accomplished! What we got on Jackie is gonna seem like child's play compared to this. I'll bring the tape to air this Saturday night on "iMPACT!"...you bring the popcorn.

Your friend
Alex Shelley

:D

Bei Lockdown soll es auf jeden Fall das "Comeback" von Sting geben und bei dieser Gelegenheit ein altes NWA Format aus der Mottenkiste geholt werden:

Die WARGAMES

2 Ringe in einem geschlossenen Käfig - sollte aus der WCW noch bekannt sein.

Es soll aber auch nicht auszuschließen sein das Sting schon am 12. März bei Destination X wieder auftaucht.

Angliru

Administrator
Teammitglied
campos schrieb:
Die WARGAMES
2 Ringe in einem geschlossenen Käfig - sollte aus der WCW noch bekannt sein.

Das waren noch Zeiten mit innovativen Ideen im Wrestling wie eben die War Games.
Der Monday Night War zwischen Nitro und RAW. Die Attitude-Ära der WWF mit Foley,Rock,Austin und Triple H (der damals noch nicht so ne Backstage-Macht hatte)... *sabber* Bitte lasst mich kurz in diesem Traum weiter verweilen... :cry: Warum sind diese Zeiten schon vorbei????

Oben