đŸ‡«đŸ‡ź Thread fĂŒr Finnen Fans

Ptitpou

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Huge changes are coming in the organization. Let's see what will happen soon (weeks? months?).

Here is Vili's new job: http://images.ados.fr/sport/photo/h...inlande-jyvaskyla/ville-kantee-31027097ed.jpg :hihi:
When I was in Lahti and JyvÀskylÀ he did nothing as "trainer". Just watching or taking pictures. Maybe also to update the Facebook page of the team.

Kalle changed club because of some disagreements with the LHS. He has the same trainers as before. They also changed club.

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
Kalle changed club because of some disagreements with the LHS. He has the same trainers as before. They also changed club.

Oh sorry. I thought he had changed the trainer because he has a different guy listed in Hiihtoliitto's page than before. He also was still jumping as Lahden Hiihtoseura's jumper in JyvÀskylÀ, but I really can not remember the cut of date so is he going to change club for the winter? And do you know to which? I just thought that the cut of date was already passed, because Muotka had changed clubs and was already jumping for Lahti at JyvÀskylÀ.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
He changed for Rovaniemi. But I don't know if the change is yet effective.

I checked the dates. The cut off was 30.9 so he was probably still middle of the process at JyvÀskylÀ. Muotka had probably changed earlier at the summer (they can not change before 1.6 and adults and older juniors not after 30.9, kiddos not after their first competition on winter season.)

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
Seit wann rennt der freiwillig oben ohne rum?

After the rule changes? Now that they are not so thin they have to hid it from public. :pffft:

But poor Pekka. :zunge2: No one telling him, what the teams are and normal rules (shirtless against shirt-wearers) not applying :hihi:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Flame

Elflein
BeitrÀge
:sauer: Darf ich sie alle hauen, da zieh ich fĂŒr 4 Monate nach Finnland und dann gehen sie stĂ€ndig nach Deutschland, darf ich ma fragen, was ich verkehrt mache?

Ptitpou

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
They were training almost everyday at the hills the last 2 weeks in Lahti and Kuopio. You haven't seen them?

Y

yeti

:sauer: Darf ich sie alle hauen, da zieh ich fĂŒr 4 Monate nach Finnland und dann gehen sie stĂ€ndig nach Deutschland, darf ich ma fragen, was ich verkehrt mache?

Ach du, manchmal hat man das vor der Nase und geht trotzdem nicht hin. WĂ€hrend meiner Aupairzeit in KPO war ich nicht einmal an der Schanze Training gucken.

H

Hillsize

Lol, warst etwas schneller, wollte grad Posten. :D:
Aber keine große ĂŒberaschung dabei.

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
http://yle.fi/urheilu/lajit/hiihtol...aa_makeen_ehka_jo_talla_kaudella_2985654.html

:mad1: :sauer: :barb: :donk:

Just how stupid can a boy be? Is he totally incapable to learn? Yeah, he wants to compete this season. He has "no bigger goals for this season but he wants to compete at WC already at winter."
original
Well, at least he now admits that the new injury had something to do with knee being injured earlier. And rehab has started well. That is of course a good news.

http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/hiihtola...0/1421980/makimaajoukkueessa-rajuja-muutoksia

And I still find it a pity that there is again one less in this picture than in summer :hmpf: 'VÀhiin kÀy ennen kuin loppuu...'

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Ich bin heute auch schon ĂŒber die Sache gestolpert...:neinnein: Er scheint nich viel drauss gelernt zu haben, wenn er jetzt schon plant im kommenden Winter wieder aufzulaufen zu wollen.
facepalm.gif
Dem wĂŒnscht man doch temporĂ€r nen Klotz ans Bein...:rolleyes:

Oben