Dinge die keinen eigenen Thread verdienen

De Dreier

Nachwuchsspieler
Habe erste jetzt mitbekommen, dass Miller's Streak durch die komplett lächerliche Suspendierung dafür beendet worden ist. :gitche:

Ich unterschreibe Millers Äußerdungen in diesem Interview zu 100%.

On the significance of his streak: "It means a lot. Obviously it doesn't mean anything to the league. I take pride in it. I did what I did. I didn't it think it was something that ruled a suspension. I'll get the opportunity to it again definitely."

His reaction to the suspension: "I was surprised. I actually wasn't even notified. I found out toward the evening when I was sleeping that there would be a suspension. It just shows you how soft the league has gotten, protecting young players. It's not like it was when I came in this league."

On whether he thinks the collision will trigger referees to watch Blake Griffin more closely: "No, not really, because he's going to get away with it. I don't have nothing against him being an aggressive big man. I don't think I would have been suspended if there was a flagrant foul called on the court. Camby whacked someone in the face and he didn't get suspended. The rules don't apply to everyone."

On whether he would have done it again knowing it would warrant suspension: "I took two shots. The referees didn't call it on that end. I took two shots, then I gave a shot. I told the ref 'we can call that even now.' He didn't make the call, and he was looking right at it."

On whether the suspension was justified: "It wasn't justified at all. If I was a dirty player that was looking to go out and hurt someone then I can understand 'OK, this guy has a reputation.' Back in the day, like John Stockton, tough minded player, some people thought he was dirty, he never got suspended for anything. The league has changed, they favor the young guys now and that's just how it is."

Als Spieler und als Ref finde ich die Aktion von Miller ok. Der Ref hätte das natürlich ahnden müssen und das er es nicht getan hat, ist das eigentliche Problem. Einfach ein Foul für Miller, notfalls auch ein Flagrant und die Sache ist gut. Eine Suspension ist einfach nur :gitche:

That said: Hätten die Refs mal eine von den Aktionen von Griffin gepfiffen, wäre es nie so weit gekommen. Das zumindest die zweite Aktion ein klares (normales) Foul ist, sollte klar sein.

Stanzzky

Nachwuchsspieler
Hab mal ne Frage:

Gibts ne Seite mit dem aktuellen Free Agent Market der NBA ?
Weil auf der NBA Seite finde ich irgendwie nichts und der realgm Free Agent Tracker is mehr als nicht aktuell und auch nicht mit allen FA-Spielern besetzt..
Würd mich einfach mal so interessieren,wer noch so auf dem Markt ist,weil jetzt habe ich ja z.B die Nachricht gelesen,dass die Warriors wohl Free Agent Acie Law verpflichten werden.

danke

mfg

MoneyMoney888

Banned
X-MAS AKTION !

Do you find profitable betting service? You find it ! We are professional punters with over 26% yield. You register for free on WWW.NBAHUNTERS.COM and take X-MASS CHRISTMAS FREE PERIOD ! ( until 31.12.2010 you watch hot value picks for free ! )

You visit WWW.NBAHUNTERS.COM and you earn with us !

emkaes

Nachwuchsspieler
Meine Freundin, die im medizinischen Bereich arbeitet, erzählt mir ständig, dass letztlich das bakterielle Umfeld bei der Einschubsluke deutlich schlimmer ist als bei der Ausstiegsluke...

LeTimmAy

lickface
SCHULZ!!!!

nowitzki_james-1292921561_zoom29_crop_800x600_800x600+55+27.jpg

BigBully1

Nachwuchsspieler
Und wie hat der Dirkster D-Wade ausgeknockt? :crazy:
Wäre ja schön zu sehen gewesen wie er alleine die Big Three ausschaltet :p

KingCrunch

Nachwuchsspieler
Hab grad gesehen, dass die Celtics über die ersten 26 Spiele 51,2% als Team aus dem Feld schießen. Ist das unreal oder was?

Was waren so die Bestwerte in den letzten Jahren?

Oben