Stephon Marbury TV

bartek

Nachwuchsspieler
:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:
ich kann es nicht mehr ausmachen .... ist wie bigbrother mit nba spielern :rolleyes:

sein laptop spinnt :p

guckt der auch bei realgm ins forum ?
ob die jungs der celtics (und alle anderen) sich das auch geben und sich schlapp lachen.

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 31

Was hat er nu angeschmissen? Thunderdome? :laugh2:

bartek

Nachwuchsspieler
da hol ich mir meine Pizza ... und da steht er immernoch in seiner Pose?!

wer studiert hier Psychologie ? Wie nennt man diese Sucht nach Aufmerksamkeit/Selbstdarstellung ?

Hab erst an Narzissmus gedacht, aber das ist es wohl nicht :belehr:

Er braucht sein eigenes Rapvideo :D

Joe Berry

Kosmopolitische NBA-Koryphäe
oh man, jetzt tanzt er nur mit einem handtuch bekleidet rum, bald is er ganz wie gott ihn schuff zu sehen, Zeit abzuschalten! panik:

ManfredderTruck

Nachwuchsspieler
basketbawful.com schrieb:
Everybody and his or her little brother has covered Stephon Marbury's rambling Web stream, so I won't bother to provide additional commentary on his continuing decent into babbling madness. What I will provide, however, is a few of my favorite quotes from World Wide Steph. I invite you to submit your own favorite quotable(s) from his recent Internet rant. I'll collect the best submissions and append them to this post in a special fan section.

"No, I'm not the best player in the NBA. Kobe Bryant is the best player. I don't care about the NBA Those days are over with."

"I'm going to set up a foundation for the world. I'm going to take the money and start building cities all over the world. I'm a comet. My man told me I'm a comet. I said, 'I’m a comet?'"

"My kids are like: Daddy, why are you on the bench? Why ain't daddy in the game?"

"I had to overconversate."

"Where would I want my jersey retired? Boston."

"Chris Paul, he got power and he slither, he slither...he move real silky like a snake."

"I'll be a bum for seven dollars and a blowjob? Hahahahaaha. They tryin to put me in a box! Its impossible!"

"Jeanie Buss, I love her with all my heart. I’d take my heart out and give it to her. That’s how ill she is. I love that lady."

"I love Canada. Ohhhh Can-a-da.... I love that song. I love your anthem. I love hearing it. Its fresh."

"You've gotta thank 'em for a bowel movement. You've gotta thank 'em for a bowel movement."

"Am I jealous of Tracy McGrady and Jason Kidd? Jealous of what?"

"Marbury you suck and won't win a championship? Ok, you still talking about basketball and I'm talking about LIFE."

:laugh2:

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 31

Mimt er grade MJ? panik:

Also den verstorbenen Musiker, nicht #23

Oben