Verletzte Spieler

dvicecity

Nachwuchsspieler
So dann hätt ma doch die 3 wichtigsten:
Tracy McGrady flew with the team to Minneapolis on Monday after leaving Sunday's game with a sore back, but his availability to play will not be determined until tonight.
"He's not any worse, probably a little better," Rockets trainer Keith Jones said after McGrady's treatment Monday. "He's still day-to-day. We'll see how he is (today). It will be a game-time decision. I don't think he landed that hard; (he) landed kind of awkwardly. (His) back got a little tight from that. It's a sore back. He's not like he has been in the past." Keith Bogans would likely replace TMac if he cannot suit up tongiht.

Steve Nash (ankle) is day-to-day and did not know what to expect because ankle sprains are rare for him.
"I don't think it's horrible," Nash said. The Suns do not play again until Thursday against the Spurs so the reigning MVP might not miss any time. If he cannot go, Leandro Barbosa will likely rejoin the starting lineup

Tim Duncan, who left midway through the fourth quarter last night after getting poked in the right eye, will try to play tonight against the Clippers.
"I think I'm going to wear a pirate patch and play like that," said Duncan, who was seeing fine despite redness in his eye. "Just for fashion more than anything.

acidflash

Nachwuchsspieler
da der mac nich gespielt hat fehlen einigen wieder punkte.
und die geschichte mit nash:
hab die bilder jetzt auch gesehen,denke der wird die nächsten drei spiele dicht hintereinander(do+sa+so) nich spielen,eventuell sogar 6 spiele nich,dann hat phoenix nochmal 3 tage frei und es wären dann 14 tage rum seit der verletzung.

hieße 21.3. da wette ich jetzt nen virtuellen euro drauf :D

xpert

Nachwuchsspieler
acidflash schrieb:
da der mac nich gespielt hat fehlen einigen wieder punkte.
und die geschichte mit nash:
hab die bilder jetzt auch gesehen,denke der wird die nächsten drei spiele dicht hintereinander(do+sa+so) nich spielen,eventuell sogar 6 spiele nich,dann hat phoenix nochmal 3 tage frei und es wären dann 14 tage rum seit der verletzung.

hieße 21.3. da wette ich jetzt nen virtuellen euro drauf :D

okay, ich wette dagegen :)

Mantis

Nachwuchsspieler
Neues von Steve...

Steve Nash was right. His sprained ankle wasn’t horrible.

A day after winning their 11th straight game Monday at Oklahoma City, the Suns had Tuesday off. But Nash was at US Airways Center getting treatment on the Grade 1 sprain he suffered late in the third quarter of the 101-88 win over the Hornets.

Coach Mike D’Antoni said Nash was walking fine on Tuesday, but he won’t practice today and it will be up to him whether he plays Thursday in an 8:30 p.m. TNT game against San Antonio.

“Steve’s day-to-day, and based on what I saw today and talking to him I’d put him in the probable category,” D’Antoni said. “If he can’t play, no problem. We’ll give him the time he needs. But things looked positive (Tuesday).”

Nash is one of only three Suns (along with Shawn Marion and Boris Diaw) to play in all 59 games this season. He rolled the ankle with 2:57 left in the third quarter when he stepped on Rasual Butler’s foot as he was fouled on a drive to the basket.

Ich gehe davon aus, dass er spielt...

@Acid: Soviel zu deinem €... ich wette dagegen! :cool3:

acidflash

Nachwuchsspieler
wir werden ja sehen,es geht gegen die spurs,abwarten ob er da aufläuft!
denke nicht das sie ohne center ne chance haben und deshalb wird er nicht spielen,meine prognose

dvicecity

Nachwuchsspieler
Jetzt fangen bestimmt gleich wieder ein paar zu weinen an:
Shawn Marion F Illness Ques Thurs

dvicecity

Nachwuchsspieler
skip_2_my_lou schrieb:
Ich auch *lol* hat keinen guten monat bis jetzt gespielt + verletzt da nützen auch die vielen games nichts :rolleyes: hatte mir allerdings überlegt ihn zu holen :cool4:
lol? Marion hat keinen guten Monat gespielt? also bitte...

Mantis

Nachwuchsspieler
habs grad auch gelesen.... ich geh davon aus, dass beide spielen...
alles andere wäre auch fatal für meine aufholjagd! panik:

EDIT://Immerhin Marion hat gespielt.... :rolleyes:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben