đŸ‡łđŸ‡± Team Niederlande

Mario

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
@Hillsize: Heute Abend lĂ€uft auf MDR 3 eine Sendung; die heißt "Das Winterfest der fliegenden Stars" Da geht es anscheinend auch um Prominente, die sich auf eine Schanze trauen, um sich von dort aus mutig in die Tiefe zu stĂŒrzen. Vielleicht interessiert dich das dann auch. ;)

Eine 10 Meter Schanze :rolleyes: mit VolksmusiksÀnger.. zum weglaufen :hihi:

KekX

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
... die noch nicht mal springen, sondern sich einfach nur runterplumpsen lassen :hihi:

H

Hillsize

@Hillsize: Heute Abend lĂ€uft auf MDR 3 eine Sendung; die heißt "Das Winterfest der fliegenden Stars" Da geht es anscheinend auch um Prominente, die sich auf eine Schanze trauen, um sich von dort aus mutig in die Tiefe zu stĂŒrzen. Vielleicht interessiert dich das dann auch. ;)
Ohja, aber sowas von. Danke dir.

SprungbÀrchen1

Skisprung - Moderator
BeitrÀge
Da vieles aus Holland auch nach Deutschland geliefert bzw. kopiert wird, gehe ich von einem Àhnlichen Format in Zukunft auch bei uns aus.

SprungbÀrchen1

Skisprung - Moderator
BeitrÀge
Muss ja auch nicht Raab sein. Wenn der was macht, dann macht er es ja auch richtig. Solche Schanzen kĂ€men da fĂŒr ihn nicht in Frage, weshalb er es auch als zu gefĂ€hrlich betrachtet. Der denkt da locker an Schanzen ab K 50 und mehr.

Denn man muss zwischen Klamauk wie die Serie aus Holland und einem gewissen sportlichen Ernst bei Raab deutlich unterscheiden.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

heywoodu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Wendy about her World Championships:

"In the beginning of the season I had problems with the flight itself, but the past weeks I have been looking for the right timing in the Absprung. It all was a bit too short here, the first jump was pretty good, in the second one I had a bit too much stress. I am still looking for the Absprung, have some problems with the timing. The flying itself is going good, that's stable."

And about the competition getting stronger a year before the Olympics:

"The top-5 is a bit the same for a while now, but especially behind them the differences are very, very small and everyone is packed very close together."

heywoodu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Wendy about the competition in Oslo and her season:

"Of course I wanted to do better today, but I wasn't able to do it. However, it has been an incredible experience. The atmosphere here was simply amazing.
Before my second jump I just sat there and took a moment to let all the impressions come in. The view gave me a huge rush. I enjoyed every moment of it, you simply don't get to experience this too often."

"It has been an informative/useful season. The flying got a lot better, it used to be a weak point for me, but I turned it into my strong point now.
It has been a season with ups and downs, I know I have to perform better in order to get better results. Many times, like in Oslo, it has been just not enough. The last month/competitions I was very tired because of all the travelling and all the competitions, you start to feel that in your body. I'm not unsatisfied though, I learned a lot this season."

H

Hillsize

Wendy about the competition in Oslo and her season:

"Of course I wanted to do better today, but I wasn't able to do it. However, it has been an incredible experience. The atmosphere here was simply amazing.
Before my second jump I just sat there and took a moment to let all the impressions come in. The view gave me a huge rush. I enjoyed every moment of it, you simply don't get to experience this too often."

"It has been an informative/useful season. The flying got a lot better, it used to be a weak point for me, but I turned it into my strong point now.
It has been a season with ups and downs, I know I have to perform better in order to get better results. Many times, like in Oslo, it has been just not enough. The last month/competitions I was very tired because of all the travelling and all the competitions, you start to feel that in your body. I'm not unsatisfied though, I learned a lot this season."
Danke dir.

H

Hillsize

hier mein Beitrag zum Sommer:

1014361_617226891623375_1438102230_n.jpg

heywoodu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
I just looked on the site of the Dutch Olympic Committee to see the qualification rules for Sochi (because I wasn't 100% sure).
The men don't have rules/limits, because their level isn't high enough, I think that is only logical.

The rules for the women are this:

At least 1 top-8 finish during the 2013 World Championships or during a World Cup in the 2013/2014 season, before 19 January 2014.

They will look at the "cleaned" results of every competition, meaning that they will only look at 3 athletes per country. For example, this is the results of a World Cup:

1. Japanese jumper
2. American
3. Japanese
4. American
5. American
6. German
7. Japanese
8. American
9. Japanese
10. Wendy

There are 4 Japanese jumpers in front of Wendy and 4 American jumpers. This means that the 4th Japanese and 4th American will be taken off the list, meaning they see this as an 8th place for Wendy.

Of course it is never going to happen that this rule will be usefull, because then if Wendy is 9th, there has to be 1 country with 4 jumpers in the top-8, if she is 10th, there have to be 2 countries with 4 jumpers in the top-9 and if she is 11th it already isn't possible anymore (there can't be 3 countries with 4 jumpers in the top-10 of course). I don't see any country that can get 4 jumpers in the top-8 in a World Cup, so this rule is useless.

So yeah, go Wendy....8th place is needed or else... :donk:

heywoodu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Wendy is in Schiphol to fly to Norway, but she forgot her suits somewhere in the departure area :(

She says that anyone who finds her black suitbag will be rewarded. Hopefully they will be found soon :hmpf:

heywoodu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Whoever finds her suits will be rewarded with his or her name (or company's name) on Wendy's helmet during the World Cup :zunge2:

heywoodu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
It is unbelievable, but the national television paid some attention to Wendy :irre: :up:

For anyone who wants to give it a try in Dutch :zunge2:
http://nos.nl/video/584299-vuik-krijg-nog-kansen-genoeg.html

One of the first things in the video is a jump from Wendy with a helmet camera by the way :up:

And after 1:10 minutes you can see Wendy training with 2 Vierschanzen-winners, nice image :zunge2:

heywoodu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
By the way, I don't know if someone already read it, but during Wendy's inrun something fell into the tracks (one of those green leafs that are next to the track, a small "tannenzweig?").
She got distracted by that, and that is also the reason she was waving her hand after the finish, telling that something went wrong. She put in a protest, but the FIS didn't accept it.

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
Das kann ja wohl nicht deren Ernst sein?!? Wenn da ein Zweig in der Spur ist, dann muss man sie nochmal springen lassen. Unglaublich

Oben