đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡” An die Japanfans

yukijorou1

Japanerdoper
BeitrÀge
Jetzt scheint es offiziell zu sein. Die beiden Itos sind von Tsuchiyas Homepage entfernt worden. Team Tsuchiya besteht also nur noch aus Kasai, Yoshioka und Takahashi.

Bin gespannt wo die beiden Itos unterkommen werden...

Sie sind doch schon untergekommen ;) :

Sapporo Skid, Nordic ski shop accepts Daiki and Kenshiro.
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/flash/KFullFlash20081227017.html
They don't offer team activity and look after this winter season form January. So Daiki is lookng for sponsors.

Michi - skiimport

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Nori!!!!

happysmilies.gif

Hakuba

J-Fan
BeitrÀge
æ˜Žă‘ăŸă—ăŠăŠă‚ă§ăšă†ă”ă–ă„ăŸă™ïŒ
A Happy New Year to Everyone Here!

Today I found this article:
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/winter/text/200901020011-spnavi.html

I tried a translation of the interview part:

Comments of the Japanese jumpers after GAP:

Kasai:
- The jumps were good, but the wind was bad, you know. Also during the second jump the weather became wild and I got side wind. Under these conditions there is nothing you can do, but I wanted to get a bit further.
With the ranks I am close to single numbers, now it is up to the conditions and to showing my best performance. My jumps need a bit of improvement. During the Four Hills Tournament I finally have come to feel my capacity and that’s why it is my wish to reach top ten ranks.
Q: You once won in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
- I like the atmosphere here, but they have a new jumping hill (since the last season) so it is not funny anymore (laughing). The new hill is completely different. My feeling, I think, matched with the old one. The hills they now have in Germany and Austria are all of that kind and therefore they provide no fun. The one that is most difficult to jump from is (the last one) in Bischofshofen.
Q: In the first round you reached 125 meters and this was the same distance as Larinto (Finland), but you lost on the judges’ points. How was the feeling when you had to wait until the end to see whether you can continue as a lucky loser?
- I wished the other jumpers to have short jumps (laughing). I constantly checked my rank on television, Because either Ammann or Schlierenzauer would definitely remain (as a lucky loser) I thought it would become tight. If I had reached 130 meters I had been on the safe side.
Q: Who is likely to win the Four Hills Tournament?
- I would like Schlierenzauer to win though it seems that Ammann will do it. Schlierenzauer would come up to me and say “These shoes are nice. I think I should change mine.” That’s why I want him to win.

ItĂŽ:
- During my first jump the tail of my skis hit (against each other) and so I lost about 5, 6 meters.
Q: Four competitions within a short time. Do you change the method of keeping in shape?
- This time it is an especially long spell of being abroad. Therefore I have to make sure not to become too tired. But because it is not possible to jump after just relaxing it is essential to maintain your fitness by doing light jogging etc.
Q: Your aim for the Four Hills Tournament?
- There is a lot, but since I am not satisfied with my psychic condition, it seems I cannot set aims for the time being ...
As a first step I just want to show my best possible jumps in each competition.

Yumoto:
- My first jump was good, but then strain came through. The second jump went further, but didn’t turn out like I wanted it to be. I thought I could reach a little more distance .... During the approach my viewing direction went down a bit too much and thus my movement in the latter half became bad..
It is four hills on which you have to fight to get points and also the K.O. system is only applied here, therefore I am enjoying the Tournament.
Q: I sthere a jumper to like to face in the K.O. system?
- Evensen (Norwegen). Because once in a competitionI reached the same points as he in a first round.
Q: You have already reached one World Cup victory in this season.
- I look at it (the victory) as if it was not me who accomplished it..... Once you cling to that too much you cannot do your own jumps anymore. That’s why I try to completely forget that and to concentrate merely on what I am doing.
Q: Which jumper will win the overall victory in the Four Hills Tournament?
It will be me, hahahahaha. Well, I would say Ammann.

Tochimoto:
- I have become a bit better than before but I am not satisfied. Shortly before my first jump I had an accident , that’s why I was hasty when I jumped and could not concentrate at all.

Watase:
- I felt strain during the approach. But still I was able come into the second round. Since this had been my aim it feels good that I reached it.
Q: Your opponent in the first round, Romoeren (Norway), jumps excellently when he has got a proper jump. Was he an unwelcome rival?
- Well, whoever will be your rival it makes no difference..... Maybe I thought that I was a bit lucky because he is not in good shape, but I have to do my jump anyway.

Takeuchi:
- I am still tending to bend my body. I am doing this also in the simulation training. Even when I jump as I always did my left ski will go down and get distorted. Because I cannot exercise now (except for a limited time) I am not given a chance to improve this and I can only build on imagination. Although I am in good physical shape I cannot jump. Including the qualification there are three jumps for exercise. I hope that I can use one of those jumps as a chance for a straightforward jump.

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Thanks Irina for the interviews. It is interesting to notice that Fumihisa tries to forget his victory and it's a good thing.

I was very happy with Nori's jumps in Innsbruck ! Even Yuta shows that he is able to win good points when it is not a lottery, maybe his best competition this year.

In COC, the junior were in Austria and Yoshito Watabe won one point and this is the only point young japanese won this week-end.
Kobayashi was 3rd after the jump sunday, but he finished 55th the competition with the 65th cross-country time... As Well Watabe was 4th after the jump and he managed to save one point...
As for sure, they have to leave Nordic Combined, even if they are very young, I think they could become not bad jumpers...

On Irina's blog, she wrote :

"At Junior class Sakuyama wins.
http://www.tsuchiya.co.jp/ski/game_r...090104_jj.html
Today's Tv commentator Harada says Junior Sakuyama takes a strong
take off.

Commentator harada looks happy his team Okabe wins."

I am happy to see that these competitions were broadcasted ! I have to watch these competitions because I'd like a lot to see many japanese ! Thanks for your help.

Hakuba

J-Fan
BeitrÀge
News from today:

Ylianttila will choose Liberec team by the end of January

Ylianttila will send 5 jumpers to the World Championships in Liberec.
Yumoto is already fixed. Jumpers who either reach a top three rank in the Vancouver WCs or are among the best 15 in the WC ranking on 25 January will be automatically qualified. Otherwise the members of the team will be decided according to WC points and placements in national competitions.
The jumpers will return to Japan on 8 January and not participate in the four competitions to come.

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/other/headlines/ski/20090107-00000003-kyodo_sp-spo.html

MK23 - skiimport

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
News from today:

Ylianttila will choose Liberec team by the end of January

Ylianttila will send 5 jumpers to the World Championships in Liberec.
Yumoto is already fixed. Jumpers who either reach a top three rank in the Vancouver WCs or are among the best 15 in the WC ranking on 25 January will be automatically qualified. Otherwise the members of the team will be decided according to WC points and placements in national competitions.
The jumpers will return to Japan on 8 January and not participate in the four competitions to come.

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/other/headlines/ski/20090107-00000003-kyodo_sp-spo.html

I think that the team is pretty certain to consist of Yumoto / Kasai / Ito / Tochimoto and Watase...there are many good teams now, so we will probably fight for the 6th position with Russia in team competition. Wonder if Nori can fight for top5 in the Normal Hill competition?

yukijorou1

Japanerdoper
BeitrÀge
I think that the team is pretty certain to consist of Yumoto / Kasai / Ito / Tochimoto and Watase...there are many good teams now, so we will probably fight for the 6th position with Russia in team competition. Wonder if Nori can fight for top5 in the Normal Hill competition?

But in the article they say Okabe might also have a chance (after winning 3 national competidions in a row) - I hope he gets the chance :D:

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
MK23 : We will fight with Russia for the 5th position because we can remove Switzerland for the teams competitions :)

I think the team should be : Daiki - Kasai - Yumoto - Watase - Tochimoto
Watase could be very good on the K-90 because his technique is very good for these hills. Tochimoto should participate as well because he can get an experience.

MK23 - skiimport

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
MK23 : We will fight with Russia for the 5th position because we can remove Switzerland for the teams competitions :)

I think the team should be : Daiki - Kasai - Yumoto - Watase - Tochimoto
Watase could be very good on the K-90 because his technique is very good for these hills. Tochimoto should participate as well because he can get an experience.

Silly me, I forgot that ;) But what is funny, I think we have better team (at least based on WC results) than in 2007, yet we won bronze then.
So, who knows....

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Okabe won easily today with the same distances as the last week competition. Hosoyama on the podium, it is interesting as well.
The others jumpers Shuji Endo and Tanaka were very good at the trainings, but Shuji Endo finished 15th the competition with a difficult second jump and Tanaka was disqualified.

A 7th spot in World Cup is possible if Okabe wins many points this week-end.

The juniors are in Pragelato, today, there were the trainings and Yoshito Watabe is very good ! He jumped 124 and 129 meters. I think those jumps were very good. It is a bit more difficult for Kobayashi with 117,5 meters and 121 meters in second round with a gate lower.

MK23 - skiimport

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Yes, but the question is will we be participating in the 5th period at all (except of course Sapporo competitions). Does anybody know when the team is returning to Europe?
Okabe will probably get a place for Vancouver competitions instead of Takeuchi....
Does anybody have complete results from today, because as I understand many additional Japanese jumpers took part in competition, but they were not entered for continental cup evaluation? I'm interested in Funaki's result...

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

yukijorou1

Japanerdoper
BeitrÀge
I couldn't find the complete result yet, but i found this: http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20090109-00000023-maip-spo

It says that the A-team also took part. Kasai 2nd, Yumoto 4th, Watase 5th, Hosoyama 5th. In the article Okabe is called the best Japanese jumper at the moment. He increased his strength training, because if one becomes older, the body gets weaker. He wants to prevent that. Especially he trained the inner muscles (i'm not sure what they mean with that).
To become a member of the team for the Championships, one has to take part in the Worldcup - Okabe didn't have a chance yet this year. But Ito (from SAJ) says, that they'll take everything into consideration.

PS: http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/winter/news/20090108-OHT1T00283.htm it says Funaki & Co. will participate tomorrow and on Sunday, so he didn't take part in todays competition

PPS: result
1. Okabe (262), 2. Kasai (246), 4. Yumoto (235.5), 5. Watase (234.5), 6. Hosoyama (228), 7. Sakuyama (226), 8. Takeuchi, Yoshioka and Osanai (223)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Thun1

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
I am impressed about Kasais second place if you remember he just got back from Europe and had no time to relaxe.

Last time when he came from Japan to Finland he said he nearly need a week to get over jetlag and now he is jumping without any rest. He also said he did not sleep on the flight back home. So he hardly can be in top condition at the moment... Old guys need more time to get in top form again.... :D:

yukijorou1

Japanerdoper
BeitrÀge

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Complete resutls here : http://www.age.ne.jp/x/sas/sas2005/Jump/htb2009_results.pdf

Sklett was better than Kasai and the others japanese today.

1st : Sklett
2nd : Kasai
3rd : Yumoto
4th : Endo Tomoya
5th : Daiki Ito
6th : Watase
7th : Ulmer
8th : Mechler
9th : Tochimoto
10th : Choi H-C

The others japanese :
11th : Okabe
12th : Osanai
13th : Tanaka
14th : Takeuchi (...)
17th : Funaki
19th : Kenshiro Ito
20th : Sakuyama
22nd : Yoshioka
24th : Suzuki
29th : Watanabe H.
32nd : Nishimori
33th : Ishizawa
34th : Higashi
35th : Endo K.
36th : Endo S.
38th : Umezaki
39th : Yamada H.
41st : Harada
45th : Narita
46th : Sakano
49th : Funato
50th : Sasaki

The others jumped only once. There are : Yokokawa, Endo Y., Takano, Matsunoo, Chonan, Takayanagi, Hosoda, Sakurai, Hosoyama, Yamada Y. and Tomoya Watanabe, 13 years old.

Oben