Charlotte Hornets - Dinge, die keinen eigenen Thread verdienen

Whizkid

Nachwuchsspieler
Also ich als alter Jose Fan, der auch seine Schwächen kennt, geht davon aus, dass er iN Charlotte gut aufgehoben ist.

Er spielt immer mit Herz, kann sehr gut passen, triftt gute entscheidungen, kann Mitspieler in Szene setzn und das im Half-Court als auch im Fast Break.

Sicher seine Defense ist mehr als mager, aber er hängt sich immer rein :thumb:

Under LB wird er seine Rolle gut spielen, und ich denke er wird wenn er richtig eingesetzt wird, ein toller und wichtiger Faktor für die Bobcats werden.

Danke Jose für alles in Toronto - viel Erfolg in Charlotte :thumb:

Whizzy

NBAFan

Nachwuchsspieler
Bobcats waren ziemlich gut in der Verteidigung letzte Saison, aber besonders in den Playoffs hat man gesehen wie sehr es ihnen an Angriffskraft mangelt. Bin jetzt mal gespannt wie die Saison wird.

El_Residento

Nachwuchsspieler
Update: http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2010/07/12/colangelo-busy-making-moves-evolving-not-rebuilding/

Calderon? *kotzsmiley*

Gefällt mir überhaupt nicht. Wir verlieren Chandler und seinen auslaufenden Vertrag, einen wichtigen Spieler in Diaw, und erhalten im Gegenzug einen Point Guard der keine Defense spielt, überbewertet ist, und noch 4 Jahre in seinem Vertrag hat. *kotz*

Die neue Version gefällt mir auch überhaupt nicht, selbst wenn wir den nur drei Spieler umfassenden Backcourt aufwerten.
Wie du schon sagst, hat Chandler einen großen auslaufenden Vertrag, mit der man zur Deadline sicherlich etwas besseres als einen Defensivverweigerer mit noch vier (!) Jahren Vertrag erhält.
Zunächst wäre ja nur Diaws Vertrag weggewesen und man hätte die TPE der Suns erhalten, aber das wird wohl ein Schuss ins Knie jetzt.

X-ecutioner

Nachwuchsspieler
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AqUJ80H1famhoN8BTJ13lHS8vLYF?slug=ys-bobcatsraptorstrade071210

The sudden reluctance of Charlotte owner Michael Jordan has thrust the proposed Toronto-Charlotte trade into jeopardy, multiple league sources told Yahoo! Sports Monday night.

“Right now, Michael is having second thoughts,” a source with knowledge of the talks told Yahoo! Sports.

The Bobcats had agreed to trade center Tyson Chandler(notes) and forward Boris Diaw(notes) to the Raptors for guard Jose Calderon(notes) and forward Reggie Evans(notes). Players had been contacted earlier in the day and told they were traded. Yet now, everyone has been put into a holding pattern. Jordan, sources said, has been hesitant to trade Chandler.

The trade isn’t dead, the sources said, but the two sides will talk again on Tuesday morning and the Raptors will try to push the deal through to completion. Toronto general manager Bryan Colangelo is anxious to complete the trade.

Danke!

Chandler hatte von Anfang an nichts in diesem Trade verloren. Was hätten wir schon von Evans und einer kleinen TPE? Diaw für Calderon wäre in Ordnung, aber alles andere wäre ein Raubüberfall. Abgesehen davon würden wir nach diesem Trade mit dem schlechtesten Frontcourt in Liga dastehen.

Hoffentlich hat man mitgekriegt dass im Moment Al Jefferson für lau abgegeben wird und man ihn bestimmt für Chandlers Vertrag bekommen kann.

Stanzzky

Nachwuchsspieler
Und wer ist jetzt Starting Five Center !?
Mohammed ?! :laugh2:

EDIT: Oh sorry,hatte das STOP von Jordan übersehen..

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

23CenT

Nachwuchsspieler
Chandler hatte von Anfang an nichts in diesem Trade verloren. Was hätten wir schon von Evans und einer kleinen TPE? Diaw für Calderon wäre in Ordnung, aber alles andere wäre ein Raubüberfall. Abgesehen davon würden wir nach diesem Trade mit dem schlechtesten Frontcourt in Liga dastehen.

Genau mein Gedankengang...:thumb:
Ich verstehe aber nicht, warum man unbedingt Calderon haben will. DJ soll jetzt bitteschön starten. Wozu haben wir denn DJ anstatt Lopez gedraftet. Naja, inzwischen habe ich kein Vertrauen mehr ins FO...

Chandler für Al Jefferson wird imo nicht passieren. Kahn will keinen auslaufenden Vertrag, sondern sofortigen Capspace.

abcd12

Bankspieler
Shaun Livingston wahrscheinlich zu den Bobcats. Via Twitter: >>Quelle<<
Shaun Livingston has agreed in principle to a two-year, $7 million deal with Charlotte, league sources tell Y! Also non-guaranteed 3rd year.
Damit hat mein Lieblingsspieler der letztjährigen Wizards hoffentlich endlich ein würdiges Heim gefunden.

El_Residento

Nachwuchsspieler
Da sollte er aber aufpassen, dass der G-Force nicht zunahe kommt, sonst zieht er sich noch so eine Verletzung zu.
Können wir uns wohl bei Gerald bedanken, sonst hätte Livingston bestimmt nicht jemals für 7/2 unterschreiben müssen ;)

Ne mal aber im Ernst, die Verpflichtung macht wirklich Sinn , da wir ja bislang nur D.J. Augustin auf der 1 haben und Shawn Livingstion richtig taleniert ist, gerade mit der Größe hat er eine tolle Courtvision und dürfte für gegenerische Pointguards ohne Gardemaß außerordentlich schwer zu verteidigen werden.

X-ecutioner

Nachwuchsspieler
http://www.rufusonfire.com/2010/7/13/1567998/whos-in-charge-of-the-bobcats

# 1 " Alright... I just got off the phone with my guy who is leaving TWC after working 28 of the last 48 hrs We had a long conversation and much of it was very vague, because either he couldn’t tell me, or he’s not really sure.

So, here’s what I know:
- The Calderon trade is not dead. There is still a possibility he will be a Charlotte Bobcat, but relations are very strained between Charlotte and Toronto. He doesn’t know for sure, but he suspects that Toronto was going to use Chandler to pull the exact same trade with Dallas tomorrow using some of their trade exception to get Dampier, Carroll and Najera. They wanted to cut more cap space and the Bobcats got wind of it, killing the trade and beating them to the punch- Toronto are not happy about this. Again, this is his personal speculation.

- There is a greater trade in the works, but today’s deal gives them more options. The Bobcats needed some of Toronto’s trade exception to pull the deal off, now they figure they can force the issue with Toronto as they have all the pieces the Raptor’s wanted, or work the deal independent of anything with Toronto due to Dampier’s deal.

- Going through the Raptors is not 100% neccesary for this deal to take place, but he no longer has any clue who this deal involves. He said that ‘the number crunchers are in Charlotte and the decision makers are in Las Vegas’.

- The Bobcats have 60 days to cut or trade Dampier.

- MJ, Larry Brown and Rod Higgins are all working together on these roster moves, but MJ and LB seem to be the only one’s really signing off on anything, Higgins appears to be fetching deals.

- He told me he ‘honestly doesn’t know’ if Chris Paul is a target, but those were the water cooler grumblings at TWC today.

- Deals we’re seeing in the day are the product of meetings in Vegas during the night. We’ll keep seeing stuff throughout the day, but most of that will be smokescreens for what we see in the afternoon.

- If everything falls through with all of the trades then Dampier will be cut. He is the safety valve where the Bobcats can still wheel and deal but get close to the cap if the house of cards falls down.

- He reiterated that the team still want an elite PG and an elite C, but the chances of getting both appear slim.

- Everything is going well, and this Dampier trade was not a desperation move on Charlotte’s behalf. It was rushed through the league office to ensure the Bobcats had everything in place to resume negotiations tonight knowing exactly what pieces they have to trade.

Cat Scratch Reader's resident optimist.
I also blog the Panthers at Real Bits of Panthers

by James The Aussie on Jul 13, 2010 5:48 PM EDT "

# 2 " I just heard an absolutely INSANE trade rumor... absolutely, wildly, intensely INSANE From another friend in New York, doesn’t work for the Bobcats but has his finger on the pulse of the NBA.

I don’t want to say anything in case this doesn’t come true… so I will tell you this much:

This deal he heard about through an ‘unnamed league source’ would require us trading Gerald Wallace but I assume you, the payoff would make the Bobcats be relevant and in title contention.

He told me this deal would be ‘damn near impossible’ to happen, but he said that his source tells his it has been mentioned in Las Vegas, and was not shot down immediately. If this is step four, then I tell you I got goosebumps when I heard and will tell everyone later in the week if it doesn’t happen.

Cat Scratch Reader's resident optimist.
I also blog the Panthers at Real Bits of Panthers

by James The Aussie on Jul 13, 2010 7:04 PM EDT

Dann bin ich mal gespannt...

Edit: Laut Quellen war Chris Paul in den letzten 2 Wochen sehr oft mit Jordan in Charlotte unterwegs....Könnte es sein.... :eek:

agent zero

Nachwuchsspieler
:jubel::jubel::jubel:

Livingston war schon immer einer meiner Lieblingsspieler und jetzt landet er auch noch bei meinem Team. :jubel:

Find ich auch super, die Chance auf viele Minuten ist gegeben, bin mal gespannt ob er starten wird od. ob der schwächelnde Augustin beginnt. Hoffentlich bleibt er Gesund und kann ein bisschen was von seinem Talent zeigen. In DC hat er ja zum Ende richtig gut gespielt.

Oben