Injury List

KptnBlaubart

Nachwuchsspieler
Charlie Villanueva (elbow) is hoping to return when the Bucks play the Blazers on Wednesday. "Right now, we're just waiting," said Villanueva. "The doctor is going to look at me when I get back to Milwaukee and hopefully it's good news. I'm feeling a lot better. There's a little pain here and there, but hopefully when we get back to Milwaukee and we play that Portland game I'll get (clearance) to go." Coach Terry Stotts added that the Bucks were setting no timetable for his return until he was examined.

LOL jetzt bin ich aber mal gespannt wie das ausgeht ...

Quelle (Rotoworld)

dvicecity

Nachwuchsspieler
Das ist wirklich fies für alle Villa Besitzer....
entweder man tradet ihn jetzt auf das Risiko, dass er doch länger ausfällt oder man wartet eben bis Mittwoch/Donnerstag ab, aber verliert eben FPs dadurch....

alex85

Nachwuchsspieler
Man verliert indirekt FP's, ja. Man würde halt einen Trade verhauen mit dem man schon ne andere Baustelle bereinigen könnte.

dvicecity

Nachwuchsspieler
highfive schrieb:
Eine Gehirnerschütterung ist auch nicht ganz ohne..
Habe ich auch nie gesagt, jedoch soll er trotzdem Dienstag wieder dabei sein.

Trainer Keith Jones said after the game that Tracy McGrady (concussion) was fine and didn't have to go to the hospital.

Jones said McGrady would be re-evaluated on Sunday. The Rockets' next game is Tuesday against Golden State. "He went home and he's feeling pretty good," said Jones. "Tomorrow, I think he's going to feel a lot better." Dikembe Mutombo felt guilty about the accidental blow and apologized to McGrady, who reassured him by saying he felt better.

Giggle

Nachwuchsspieler
Kann mir jemand sagen, was jetzt mit Ike diogu los ist?!

Cool dass Kaman heute wieder dabei war, obwohl er als mitte dezember gelistet war, hat mal eben 20 fps eingestreut ;)

Shakka

Nachwuchsspieler
spurs4champ schrieb:
Frage wann wird marvin williams von den Hawks zurückerwartet ?

MARVIN'S RETURN: Hawks forward Marvin Williams (broken finger) has been waiting for weeks to be cleared for contact action. He'll get his wish when the Hawks return from a 10-day, five-game Western Conference road trip. "They told me that if I don't play but a second it's going to be Dec. 12," Williams said before the Hawks played the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday. "That's the earliest I can get out there, so I'm going to be ready to go."

Quelle: http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/hawks/stories/2006/12/01/1202hawksnotes.html

spurs4champ

Nachwuchsspieler
das heisst im klartext mein ENG ist nicht so der bringer :D

bis auf MArvins Return bin ich mir echt nicht sicher was da genau steht :saint:

Shakka

Nachwuchsspieler
spurs4champ schrieb:
das heisst im klartext mein ENG ist nicht so der bringer :D

bis auf MArvins Return bin ich mir echt nicht sicher was da genau steht :saint:

Dass er wahrscheinlich am 12.12. wieder spielen wird.

castan

Nachwuchsspieler
weiß jemand wie lange larry hughes nun noch ausfallen wird?? bei covers steht nun schon ewig day-to-day und mein geduldsfaden ist kurz vorm reißen.

spurs4champ

Nachwuchsspieler
KObe hat sich den Knöchel verstaucht fraglich ob die nägsten spiele mitmachen kann .....wenn jemand was genaus weiss nur posten

[19]

Nachwuchsspieler
12/02/2006 Larry Hughes SG Ankle Doubtful Doubtful for Dec. 6 vs. Toronto

Aldis

Bankspieler
Mo Williams was held to four points and five assists in Monday's game against the Jazz before leaving with a strained lower back in the second half....is considered day-to-day.

Weiß einer mehr? Wird er länger ausfallen...man diese Verletzten nerven schon extrem...

dvicecity

Nachwuchsspieler
highfive schrieb:
Weiss jemand, ob das mit Jason Richardsons Knie etwas Ernstes ist?
Fällt auf jeden Fall das nächste spiel auch noch aus...

Hier einige weitere Meldungen, die einige betreffen dürften:
Andres Nocioni, despite a big 20-point game, said he hurt his ankle Monday night.

He had his left ankle rolled by Ryan Gomes early in the second quarter. ''I twisted my ankle a couple of times; I need to see the doctor and take a look,'' Nocioni said.

Wally Szczerbiak will have his ankle re-evaluated Tuesday, but coach Rivers doesn't expect to see his SF back until Friday.

Chris Bosh had to miss Monday's practice because of an inflammation of his left eye.

He was very sensitive to light upon waking up and after an examination was diagnosed with a virus that's very similar to pink eye. Bosh has been put on medication and will be re-examined Tuesday before the team can make a determination if he can play Wednesday.

Larry Hughes (ankle), who's been practicing the past couple of days, could be ready to return to the court on Wednesday.

Assuming there's no setbacks in practice Tuesday, Hughes will likely suit up after missing the past nine games.

After trying to play through pain for almost three weeks, Ron Artest is trying to rest his back.

He's missed the last two games and will likely miss Tuesday's game as well.

Oben