Last Predictions für das Superkampfwochende...

Tony Jaa

Bankspieler
boxingpress.de hat es gut erkannt:
was macht tylor wenn hopkins seinen jab ausschaltet?

Moi

Nachwuchsspieler
I have full faith in my absolute favorite boxer: Hopkins. I think a late round TKO.

I am far from sure about Abraham, but since I think his refreshing style should be rewarded, I did put a small bet on him anyway. Not the smartest bet in my life is my gut feeling, but I have hope!

Wayne looked DAMN old and worn out on the weigh-in pictures. I hope he wins but I don't see it happen. They might even stop (!!) the fight to protect him. His chin is too good for his own good!

Patrick

Nachwuchsspieler
Moi schrieb:
I have full faith in my absolute favorite boxer: Hopkins. I think a late round TKO.

I am far from sure about Abraham, but since I think his refreshing style should be rewarded, I did put a small bet on him anyway. Not the smartest bet in my life is my gut feeling, but I have hope!

Wayne looked DAMN old and worn out on the weigh-in pictures. I hope he wins but I don't see it happen. They might even stop (!!) the fight to protect him. His chin is too good for his own good!

I put some money on a Larios stoppage win rounds 7-12 for the exact reasons you have just given.

timeout4u

Bankspieler
was macht tylor wenn hopkins seinen jab ausschaltet?

Dann hoffe ich, dass Taylor auf seinen alten Coach Nelson hört, sich an seine Schnelligkeit erinnert, mehr zum Körper geht und Hopkins seinerseits einfach mal überrascht. :saint: :D

Patrick

Nachwuchsspieler
His Royness schrieb:
for the 312th time: HE UNDERTANDS GERMAN!!!

but feel free to continue showing off your skillz... :D ;)

I´m so daran gewöhnt. Das passiert automatisch. Ich gelobe Besserung.

Geändert von His Royness (Heute um 20:53 Uhr)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zerwas

Nachwuchsspieler
Wird bestimmt nicht leicht für Hopkins den Jab von Taylor aus dem Kampf zu nehmen.

Larious vs. McCollough:
Hm, ist ja noch nicht so lange her, dass Wayne ohne große Probleme über die Runden kam gegen Larios.
:confused:

Harrison

Bankspieler
Hopkins UD12 Taylor

Ouma UD12 Karmazin

Abraham KO8 Eastman

Tsypko SD12 Magee

Sanavia UD12 Häussler

Sylvester SD12 Hakkar

Cord

Nachwuchsspieler
Also, eines weiß ich: Hopkins wird heute soooooooowas von verlieren....

Tobi.G

Bankspieler
Hier ein Statement von Danny Williams was los ist:

First and foremost I would like to apologise to everyone involved that has been let down by me pulling out of the fight. I would like to state that I have not spoken to Frank Warren and the first I have heard about the comments made by Frank Warren about me, is through members of the press.

I have worked with Frank for majority of my boxing career and have the up most respect for him and therefore have no intention of turning this into a slagging match. However, what I will say is that I am surprised by Franks reaction as he has said to me in the past that if I didn't feel 100% fit to fighting that I should pull out, even if its at a minutes notice.

The reason behind my withdrawal from the fight is that I have the flu. I initially thought I had hay fever but it became apparent at the end of the week that it was much more than that, I took a load of cold remedies and felt a bit better, and hoped that I would feel 100% by the day of the fight, but my family felt I shouldn't go ahead and because I refused to withdraw from the fight, my wife called Frank and told him I had the flu.

I trained extremely hard for this fight, I was sparring with David Haye, and even brought Sherman Williams over from the US for sparring. I am extremely disappointed that I had to pull out of the fight considering I was the one that asked Frank for the fight with Skelton in the first place, but if I had gone ahead with the fight and anything had gone wrong everyone would have said if you weren't 100% fit you shouldn't have taken the fight!

I understand Frank has been calling me a bottle job. But those who follow my career will know that I won the British Title while fighting with a dislocated shoulder, came back against Mike Tyson and also challanged the world's best heavyweight Vitali Klitscko. So do you think I'm really scared of Matt Skelton.

Lastly, I would still love to fight Skelton but that's really up to Frank!

Danny Williams

EDITOR'S NOTE: Danny is responding to reports in the press that Frank Warren no longer wishes to promote him.

Atta

Nachwuchsspieler
Der alte Mann schrieb:
Sicher bin ich mir nicht. Aber Sylvester scheint sich momentan zu entwickeln und knackt seine Gegner in immer überzeugener weg. Ich sehe ihn als Favoriten.

Tja, also so wie der Hakkar angefangen hat, kann man keinen Kampf gewinnen. Der war ja echt schlechter als in den letzten Kämpfen. Gegen Ende wurde er schon besser...

Naja hattest leider Recht.

Moi

Nachwuchsspieler
Patrick schrieb:
No, I don´t have enough money to bet. 150€ for the weekend. :D

I have quadruplicated my start-up capital since March, going at this rate I should be a millionaire next year. :D

:thumb:
I didn't bet against him because him and Cheryll are a friends.
But I WOULD have guessed the round correct too! :cry:
I lost on the Hopkins fight, but won on the Abraham fight. I'm about even. So up to the next bet:)

His Royness1

Administrator
Moi schrieb:
:thumb:
I didn't bet against him because him and Cheryll are a friends.
But I WOULD have guessed the round correct too! :cry:
I lost on the Hopkins fight, but won on the Abraham fight. I'm about even. So up to the next bet:)

Who's Cheryll??

Oben