Skispringen videos

VictorAl1

Nachwuchsspieler
Hi,

I write in english because it is my first foreign language. I understand English but just a few words.

I'm a ski jumping fan I'm interested in ski jumping videos and i can pay for videos. I'm very interested in 90's and early 2000's videos.

Is anyone here who collects ski jumping videos? Please write here or you can write me a private message.

I know that ski jumping is popular in Germany so I'm so glad to join this forum.

Thank you!

VictorAl1

Nachwuchsspieler
Hi there,

So nobody interested in? It's impossible to not find someone who has recorded videos in the past. As I heard a lot of german people recorded videos in the past and there was a boom in the late 90's and early 2000's when Schmitt and Hannavald had very good results.

Peaches

#mission54
I have a loooot at my mother's place in Germany, starting with season 99/2000 I guess. But I haven't listed them up. I know there are many 4hills competitions broadcasted by RTL, several skiflying worldcups and worldchampionship Harrachov. Such kind of stuff. Are you interested in anything special?

VictorAl1

Nachwuchsspieler
Hi Peaches,

I'm interested in videos related to ski jumping, so World Cup, Ski Flying Championships, Nordic Ski World Championships, Continental Cup or any other category would be interesting for me. I have a lot of videos from 1990-2006 and we can exchange if you want or I can pay for videos.

Could you please tell me where we can talk about this in private? I would be grateful if you can find the videos that you have.

Thanks,
Victor

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben