Valuev am 3. Juni gegen Beck!!

Schlonski

Bankspieler
19.01.06 - Denver, CO - Recently it was announced by the promoters of Nicolay Valuev that he would not only defend his WBA Heavyweight Title on April 1st in Germany, but that they had also narrowed their list of potential opponents down to five. That list included Williamson, Barrett, Beck, Austin & Holmes.

Barrett und Austin wären ok, Williamson gerade noch so, aber Beck und Holmes wären der Witz des Jahres.

Der alte Mann

Nachwuchsspieler
Austin und Beck wäre ein Witz, Williamson und Barrett sind OK.
Holmes kenn ich nicht. Den alten Larry werden sie wohl nicht meinen, oder? :skepsis:

Cord

Nachwuchsspieler
Höhö, das wäre was. Da könnte es glatt passieren, dass Valuev alt aussieht und Larry noch einmal WM wird.... :)

desl

Supermoderator
Teammitglied
Der alte Mann schrieb:
Austin und Beck wäre ein Witz
Is ne freiwillige Titelverteidigung und nachdem ich den Kampf der beiden gegeneinander gesehen hab, vermute ich, dass es einer von den beiden wird.

Beck als Gegner wäre ziemlich ideal für Valuev. Ist schön klein und scheint nicht das Potential zu haben ihn groß beeindrucken zu können.

Austin ist etwas größer und hat schnellere Hände als Valuev, trotz der Tatsache, dass er seine Schläge beim Halleneingang ansetzt ist seine KO-Quote nicht die beste.
Wenn Valuev ihn nicht boxt wird er bei einem anderen Champion für eine freiwillige TV herhalten (z.B. IBF).

Beides sehe ich als lösbare Aufgaben für Valuev an ... insbesondere Beck der sich mit den beiden Niederlagen in Folge für einen Titelkampf in Deutschland wahrlich empfohlen hat.

Moritz

Bankspieler
Also der Holmes ist ja mal ein Musterbeispiel für nen gemachten Kampfrekord!
Ausnahmslos Flaschen verprügelt. So einer dürfte mMn nie um ne WM boxen :wall:

thumbs-up

Nachwuchsspieler
Moritz schrieb:
Also der Holmes ist ja mal ein Musterbeispiel für nen gemachten Kampfrekord!
Ausnahmslos Flaschen verprügelt. So einer dürfte mMn nie um ne WM boxen :wall:

ersetze hier den Namen "Holmes" durch den Namen "Valuev"

Languste

Nachwuchsspieler
Also ich denke, es wäre das Beste Williamson noch eine Chance zu geben. Das müsste für Valuev eine Lösbare Aufgabe sein ( So im Bereich Sieg durch Majority Decision :D ).

Außerdem könnte man Williamson relativ gut verkaufen. Er hat schließlich schon um die WM gekämpft und Wladimir Klitschko auf die Bretter geschickt (Der ja auch im Studio anwesend sein wird um das zu bestätigen).

timeout4u

Bankspieler
Ich seh es schon kommen. Valuev wird wegen dieses ungebührlichen Verhaltens der WM-Titel aberkannt, er wird inhaftiert und plötzlich bekommt der Ruiz seinen WM-Titel nach einem Ausscheidungsfight gegen Not Rated wieder zurück. :clown: :cool4: panik:

desl

Supermoderator
Teammitglied
Oh nein, Gott erbarme ... bloß das nicht.

Devil

Bankspieler
Nicolay, I am demanding a rematch, now!!!!! As you know, your controversial and highly questionable decision over me on October 1, 2005, was and will continue to be a joke. The wonderful people of Germany who treated me like royalty while in their beautiful country, deserve more from you, a man who claims to be the best in the division. I welcome the opportunity to return to Germany and avenge my corrupt loss to you. What better way to thank Germany and the wonderful boxing fans by defeating you “Again” and this time not get robbed and come home with the WBA heavyweight title.

I witnessed the fight between you and John Ruiz and I have nothing to say about that ugly performance from both of you. I do expect you to do what you promised in the ring and after the fight, and that is Give me my rematch!!!!

Everyone who observed our fight knows that I beat you, no question. I am hearing rumors about you facing other fighters, but I will not have it. I am a true gladiator, champion, contender and challenger for the heavyweight title.

The title fight against John Ruiz was mine and you took it knowing that you should have faced me before stepping in the ring with him. Have you forgotten your humble and honorable response after our fight? Let me remind you, “Larry Donald deserves a rematch and I will give it to him”. Have you forgotten your pre-fight press conference statements before the Ruiz fight?

Let me remind you “I was not focused during the Larry Donald fight”

To the wonderful citizens of Germany, thank you!! Thank you for treating me and my team with love. I have been and continue to be a gentleman in and out of the ring, but if you think that I will stand by while you ignore your promise to give me a rematch then you must be out of your mind!!!!

Enough is enough, bring it on, Nicolay. Larry “The Legend” Donald is calling you out and telling the whole world that if you do not give me a rematch, then you are a coward and not a man of your word and in my book, a punk!!!!!

I can and will file appeals, complaints, Etc. But the honorable thing for you to do is leave the lawyers, managers, promoters and others out of our fight and leave it in the ring.

I am ready, willing and able today to travel to Germany to face you. What will it take, Nicolay?

Set the conditions, set the stage, name the place, name the purse. I want you in the ring now!!!!!!

Yours Truly,

Larry Donald, Future WBA champion.

( eastsideboxing)

Donald will nen REmatch haben!

desl

Supermoderator
Teammitglied
Wäre ich Valuev würde ich Donald kein Rematch geben, weil er mir mit so nem Brief auf den Sack ginge...

Oben