đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡” An die Japanfans

Dairyu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
I am curious about Yumoto's performance in Lahti this weekend!
Last year Yumoto returned to the A-Team in Lahti (he had been replaced by Watase after Sapporo) and jumped consistently well in practice. Unfortunately the competition was cancelled due to the weather..Yumoto couldn't keep it up for the rest of the Nordic Tournament and never came close to making the 2nd round.
I wonder if it is a good hill for Fumihisa.
Then again, he doesn't jump like he did last year now as his style has changed quite a bit....I hope he will be consistent for the rest of the season!

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
I don't know if Sakuyama is our best junior this winter, because two weeks ago, Yuuya Yamada won a competition 2 weeks ago in Shiozawa. Sakuyama finished 4th behind Yuuya, Junshiroh and Hiroaki Watanabe...

In January, when the young jumped in the same competition as the others, Yuumu Harada, Hiroaki Watanabe and Suzuki were as good as Kento, close to the TOP-10. Then, Hiroaki Watanabe finished 6th at the Japan Championships in Hakuba last month with two good jumps. Yuuya Yamada, Sakuyama, Suzuki and Watanabe are good but it is difficult to know who is the best. As for sure, our junior team this year is not the best among all the junior teams. We were lucky to jump in the second round in the Junior Championships in the team competition. We were in the second round because Niemi fell...

Did you see the results of the competition in January 2004. Kenshiro Ito, Wada, Yuumu Harada were very good , close to the K-point with slow speeds... It is interesting to see that Tochimoto wasn't among the best and wasn't already consistent. I think Tochimoto is better than Kenshiro since they are 16. It's strange to see Kenshiro better when he was 13-14 years old than today...

Ishizawa retires as well this year.

Dairyu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Another step by Okabe to take part in the Top 30 competition in Planica this year. First Top 10 result of the year!

As for the others....there is not much positve to say today...Nori is always capable of strong results, but besides the fact that he has not been the luckiest with the wind conditions, Okabe seems to be by far our most consistent jumper right now. Whether it is a small hill or a big hill.....and for sure Takanobu can do well in ski flying too, because he's proven to be very good at it.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Planica239

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
he'll be in the top 30 on Sunday in Planica, i'm sure.

Tochimoto has still word to do, but Okabe's shape ist good enough to get top-15 results in the nordic tournament. And Vikersund is also great for him. And if his shape is better than Watase's for skiflying, the can probably nominate okabe than watase, if okabe is 31st in standings.

I hope Okabe keeps on jumping some years. At the moment, he's my favorite jumper!

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
As for me, we'll have 4 jumpers in Planica : Nori, Fumi, Daiki and Takanobu. Watase can't be in the TOP-30 with only 142 points. I think Kranjec and Romoeren will overtake him because there will have 2 flying competitions. Hocke and Kornilov have as well many chances to overtake him. So, he has to win points. It would be disappointing for him if he misses the World Championships and the finale in Planica...

Yamada won a competition today with a very good speed, I wonder if Ylianttila would like to work with him next spring in Europe like last year when he was in Europe with the best jumpers who are not from Snow Brand or Team Tsuchiya (Yumoto, Osanai, Takeuchi, Sakuyama and 4 others jumpers...).

Dairyu

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
This nordic tournament will be the first time Fumihisa takes part in a ski flying! Last year he didn't participate in Planica (in the first competition he could have competed in qualifying) probably because it was decided that it would have been difficult for him after scoring no points in the Nordic Tournament.
I know that Funaki 1998 has already said he thinks Yumoto can do well on a ski flying hill and I agree! I hope that in Planica Yumoto surpasses the 200 metres as did Takeuchi and Tochimoto on their first visit there last year.

And following Yamada's win Keita Umezaki has taken a victory as well! It would be nice if Keita could find some shape and become the jumper he was in 2007...

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Yumoto must correct his important problem to fly good. His problem is that the impulse comes from his shoulders. So, he can't speed up during the flight. As for sure, his technique is better than the Shohhei's one to fly if he jumps without big faults at the take-off.
Shohhei can't fly very good (even if he is good flyer...) because he moves away his skis too fast, so he has a lack of speed at the end of his jumps. Then, he sometimes jumps behind his skis and he must jump over his skis. His technique is not very good to fly. It's a shame because he's fluid and light and he could be a very good flyer with another technique.
Our best flyer is Takanobu. I think he can jump after the HS with good wind.

As for Yamada and Umezaki, I was very disappointed with their technique in Sapporo. Yamada's second jump was horrible ! Yamada didn't manage to jump over his skis and Umezaki jumped not good at all because with his technique, he is not fast and close the snow.

Planica239

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
watase jump today was not good. Difficult for him gaining points tomorrow.

Kranjec participate in planica on sunday anyway, because slovenia is allowed to nominate 4 jumpers. Also if they are not in den Top-30. Perhaps the competition starts with 33 or 34 starters.

I think Okabe and Ito can attack the japanese record in vikersund and planica (vikersund tells about 235m possible....*wonder*) of 222,5m.

Sano - skiimport

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
:( Ich weiß nicht ob es nur mir so geht, aber ich hab den Eindruck Kasai ist ein wenig von der Spur nach dem ganzen Pech mit dem Wind was er in den letzten Springen hatte. Er gewinnt Qualifikationen, ist im Training super und dann im Wettbewerb kann man einen Hunderter verwetten, dass er die schlechtesten Bedingungen und 100 % RĂŒckenwind hat.

Man sagt ja immer, das wĂŒrde sich in der Saison ausgleichen, aber ich kenn echt keinen Springer, dem das Pech so an den Hacken klebt wie Kasai. Mich wĂŒrde das echt mĂŒrbe machen und so wirkte auch er heute....

Planica239

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
:( Ich weiß nicht ob es nur mir so geht, aber ich hab den Eindruck Kasai ist ein wenig von der Spur nach dem ganzen Pech mit dem Wind was er in den letzten Springen hatte. Er gewinnt Qualifikationen, ist im Training super und dann im Wettbewerb kann man einen Hunderter verwetten, dass er die schlechtesten Bedingungen und 100 % RĂŒckenwind hat.

Man sagt ja immer, das wĂŒrde sich in der Saison ausgleichen, aber ich kenn echt keinen Springer, dem das Pech so an den Hacken klebt wie Kasai. Mich wĂŒrde das echt mĂŒrbe machen und so wirkte auch er heute....

that's ski jumping.

Thun1

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Stimmt Sano. Geht mir wie Dir.

Nicht zu vergessen sein Pech vor WM's oder Olympiaden. Oder zuletzt als er ausgerechnet Zuhause mal wieder einen Virus aufgeschnappt hat und nicht springen durfte. Der Typ hat schon Pech. :jap:

Hakuba

J-Fan
BeitrÀge
@ Sano
Ja, so ist es wohl. Wahrscheinlich ist die Luft bei ihm raus. Sein großes Saisonziel war ganz sicher die WM. Und da war er ja auch in guter Form. WĂ€re er auf der K 120 unter den letzten 10-12 drangewesen, wer weiß, ob das Ergebnis nicht anders ausgesehen hĂ€tte. Er selbst hatte sich bestimmt ein gutes Ergebnis ausgerechnet. Aber mit der Startnummer hatte er keine Chance. Da muß er ganz einfach enttĂ€uscht sein.

Es ist ja auch nicht nur in den letzten Springen mit dem Wind so, er hat ja in seiner Laufbahn schon so ungeheuer viele TiefschlĂ€ge einstecken mĂŒssen, ganz sicher mehr als jeder andere, der jetzt im WC mitspringt. Wenn man sich das mal vor Augen fĂŒhrt, dann kann man ihn nur bewundern, daß er sich immer wieder aufgerappelt hat und auch immer eine StĂŒtze des Teams war. Aber irgendwie hat er schon was von einer tragischen Gestalt.

Planica239

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
yeah he did it! sensational! :up::up::up:

It's just phenomenal; when i became fan of ski jumping in 1997, 1998, Okabe was yet one of the "older" jumpers. Today he is still participating and in the shape of his life. He jumps like a 21 year old guy!

He really deserves the victory. Congratulations Takanobu!

@funaki: The 30st WC position is no problem any more ;), although he joined the wc first in vancouver.

Hakuba

J-Fan
BeitrÀge
Almost unbelievable results today! And so well deserved!
And how happy they were!
The whole team did a great job. And finally, for Kasai the spell seems to have broken.
Today's results should inspire them for the competitions to come.

If Okabe jumps on like this he will win the Nordic Tournament!

Oben