🇫🇮 Thread für Finnen Fans

danii85

linker Spinner
Ein bisschen positiv stimmt mich, dass Janne wenigstens ein paar Meter zwischen sich und den Rest legen konnte. Wär er nich hingefallen wär es ein klarerer Sieg gewesen.

Und auch positiv ist fuer mich, dass Hapa zumindest das Hinterrad einiger namenhafteren Kollegen erwischt hat. Bis zu Larinto hat zum Beispiel gar nicht viel gefehlt. Es hätte mMn auch mehr in die Hose gehen können.

danii85

linker Spinner
Hier schonmal die Nominierungen fuer die kommenden Wettbewerbe:

Continental Cup 22.–23.9. Klingenthal
Sami Niemi, Lahden Hiihtoseura
Lauri Asikainen, Kuusamon Erä-Veikot
Olli Muotka, Lahden Hiihtoseura
Mika Kulmala, Lahden Hiihtoseura

SGP 29.–30.9. Hinzenbach + 2.10. Klingenthal
Janne Happonen, Puijon Hiihtoseura
Anssi Koivuranta, Kuusamon Erä-Veikot
Jarkko Määttä, Kainuun Hiihtoseura
+ 1 aus dem COC-Team

Q: http://www.finnjumping.fi/makihyppy/janne-happosen-huippuhypyt-veivat-sm-kultaan-lahdessa/

Hier noch ein Bild von Jannes privater Landung:
http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/urheilu/1024px/2012/009/1486614.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Ptitpou

Nachwuchsspieler
The problem with Havu is that he jumps too well with this new suit compared to the others. He jumps too high from the same gate and because of the back wind in the second phase of the flight (today and yesterday) he was like "falling" during the last 50m and the landing was brutal (especially for the knees as you can imagine). He did it two times and the 3rd time he fell. He said that he was fine. He tried to open is arms to break in the air after 50m but the new suit doesn't react like the old one. It's not anymore a parachute.

It was the first ever competition in Finland with the new suits. The startlist was poor compared to the previous editions simply because some jumpers didn't have a skin suit and stayed home. Some others came to Lahti and bought a new suit at 400€ to compete (especially Nordic Combiners). Lauri Asikainen is one of them and managed quite well. The thing is that the FIS hasn't yet confirmed if the NC will also jump with these suits and maybe it was an unnecessary investment. Well, as you can imagine, many people were complaining about it, especially about the price and the safety. There are many discussions about these new suits between the jumpers, coaches and FIS representatives. Let's wait and see.

Now about Harri. He was the whole weekend relaxed, easy, smiling and enjoying the jumps. He was friendly and talked to everybody. He was in a good mood. The journalists came just for the last jump. I don't know if Harri saw them from the hill and was stressed about talking to them but he messed up his last jump and behaved badly with the journalists (bad mood, not cooperating, giving bad answers that can easily create polemics,...). The journalists were just waiting for such behaviour... I was disappointed because he could have shown that he was a new man, that past is the past and that he learnt from his mistakes.

danii85

linker Spinner
Dilemma...poor Havu. :rolleyes:

It's Hapa as he ever was. Without publicity he is Mr nice guy (I met him in Ruka some time ago and he was really nice and relaxed.)...But whenever the media guys are there he reacts like a cornered or trapped animal...Or somethin like that...So in my opinion.

blackswan

Warrior of Kindness
Anssi berichtet ĂĽber sein Knie
First plasma-injection done. This is how it went..somehow : Doctors took off my own blood in to tube and then they separated plasma liquids from it, then they injected that separated plasma in to my knee.
It is quite crazy that my own plasma is the best medicine to my knee! :)
Now i have to take easy for couple of days.. :/ BoooOOoRinG.

Mario

Nachwuchsspieler
Flame "die Flamige" gegen Anssi "den Anssinator" . Ein Vorkampf im RTL Klitschko Boxen. Schalten Sie ein. Es wird sich lohnen!

:duck:

Y

yeti

@Mario: Ich hab noch ne Tüte Mikrowellenpopcorn da! Sofa und Getränke sind auch genug da!;)

Mario

Nachwuchsspieler
Mittlerweile wurden die Kampfrichter bekanntgegeben.

Henry Maske aka Max Schmelling, Axel Schulz aka die Hackfresse und Harri Olli aka der Schlagobers.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

danii85

linker Spinner
Wenn er Leistung bringt is es egal was man von ihm hält. Sonst kann man das Team gleich beerdigen. :up: Bringt nix wenn man nur 1 oder 2 hat die einigermassen gut sind.

Und Mario. Lass den Sch***. :rolleyes:

Oben