SHMC

Nachwuchsspieler
AToKQKZWEYagsnOISEamBKEU.jpg20140620-2-ni8gaz

freiplatzzokker

Bankspieler
Letzte Schwachstelle behoben

koc-1-7-0.jpg

Toronto, Canada

Die Toronto Raptors verstärken ihre Small Forward Rotation. Mit P.J. Tucker wechselt ein weiterer ehemaliger Suns Spieler nach Toronto. Nach Channing Frye sorgt Tucker für wertvolle Unterstützung auf dem Wing. Die beiden Spieler waren Teil des Überraschungsteams aus Phoenix und haben einen großen Beitrag zum Erfolg geleistet. Bisher hat Dorell Wight die Rolle des Starting Small Forward ausgefüllt. Er hat seine Sache gut gemacht, jedoch war er nicht die erhoffte große Verstärkung. Sein Vertrag läuft aus und daher ist die Verpflichtung von Tucker in doppelter Hinsicht eine sinnvolle Absicherung. Der Verlust von Landry Fields wiegt dabei nicht besonders schwer, da mit Chris Johnson ein sehr guter Bankspieler hinter Tucker bereit steht. Die Abgabe der beiden Erstrundenpicks lässt sich auch gut verschmerzen, da das Team mit dem jungen Kern auf lange Sicht sehr gut besetzt ist. Mit Porzingis hat man auch einen hoffnungsvollen Big Man in Europa geparkt. Die Zeichen stehen gut für die Raptors und das Team wird in den nächsten Jahren Zeit haben, sich ganz oben festzusetzen und mit der positiven Teamchemie die Fans zu begeistern. Mit viel Einsatz und einer sehr guten Mischung aus talentierten jungen und erfahrenen Spielern lässt sich vielleicht auch schon in diesem Jahr der große Coup landen.

Luel

Bankspieler
Die Indiana Pacers würde ihre (2015er)-First Round Picks traden, um ein Upgrade auf SF zu erhalten.

Stoeyrock

Nachwuchsspieler
Knicks Season officially over?
In maybe the worst season of Knicks history, yesterday they traded Carl Landry for Udonis Haslem and Michael Beasley. Both were immediatly bought out of their contracts and won't report to the Knicks. Prior to the trade the Knicks released Marcus Thornton of coming from the bench for the worst team in the league. New York will finish the season with a lot of playing time for their younger talent like Marcus Smart, Tim Hardaway jr. and Mitch McGary.
However we hear Tristan Thompson and even DJ Augustin are still available in trade talks.

- New York Post

Alley

Nachwuchsspieler
Will LaMarcus Aldridge return to the Blazers if they miss the playoffs?

hi-res-186398548-lamarcus-aldridge-of-the-portland-trail-blazers-reacts_crop_exact.jpg

Portland, Oregon

After the surprising success of the 2013/14 season where Portland reached the Western Conference Semifinals, the Trailblazers seem to fall back into old issues. Their bench performance has hit a disappointing level again and the Trailblazers find themselves out of a playoff spot once more after missing the postseason in 2012 and 2013.

The difference now is that the contract of their superstar LaMarcus Aldridge is expiring and he will be an unrestricted free agent in the 2015 offseason. Back in 2013 there where already rumors about Aldridge beeing unhappy with the competitiveness of Portland's roster and asking for a trade. Last year the trade rumors have died down a bit after Portland seemed to be back on track. But now the tide could turn again.

In the 2015 offseason many teams will have capspace or could create capspace to pursue the 29 years old three time All-Star. With at least two teams out of his home state Texas, historical franchises like the Celtics, Knicks or Lakers, and rising teams like the Suns, there will be many potential suitors who could get into the position to build a competitive team around Aldridge.

It will be interesting to see how the situation in Portland develops. Will the Trailblazers be able to recover a playoff spot? Would that be enough to keep Aldridge in Rip City? Will they even risk losing their franchise player without getting anything in return? Or could we possibly see another blockbuster deal including Aldridge before the trading deadline? Plenty of questions that need to be answered soon as Aldridge's contractual clock is ticking.

Alley

Nachwuchsspieler
"No way in the world I am retiring. I'm too good!"

metta-world-peace-elite-daily1-800x400.jpg

Metta World Peace took to his Twitter profile on Friday to announce that he is not considering retirement.

"Last year I had a consistent pre-season. I can't control what a coach does! I played very well in the Garden last year. I played well for the Lakers prior. Metta World will be back hard body next year." World Peace is currently set to be the assistant coach of a girls high school basketball team, but it seems apparent that he'd be more than willing to take an offer from an NBA team if the situation presents itself.

Metta World Peace is keeping his options open regarding where he will sign. He was released by the New York Knicks in February last year.

"I don’t think I can say anything right now because I don’t want to mess up my options," World Peace said when asked whether he would prefer to play in New York or Los Angeles. "I might want to go to Milwaukee."

World Peace also looked back on receiving interest from the San Antonio Spurs, Oklahoma City Thunder and Dallas Mavericks last offseason.

"I want to coach one day," he said. "Why not go to San Antonio? I can learn under Pop [Gregg Popovich]."

[video=youtube_share;GR4J2VV1vjo]http://youtu.be/GR4J2VV1vjo[/video]

Alley

Nachwuchsspieler
Chris Bosh not amused by Heat's plan to trade him

chris-bosh-happy-to-lose.jpg

Miami, Florida

Chris Bosh was badly suprised when he got wind of the Heat's intention to trade him. The nine time All-Star has helped the Heat to win two consecutive NBA Championships in the last three years. Now Miami's front office thanks him for that by trying to trade him away from his buddies LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.

Bosh himself is not in the least willing to break away from the other two of Miami's Big Three. He has a player option for next year and has refused to make any commitment to the Heat's trade partners. Furthermore he raised the possibility of rejoining LeBron in free agency 2015 if LeBron decides to relocate.

This scenario might not be farfetched as LeBron, Wade and Bosh discussed their offseason plans together before. LeBron is also skeptical about the Heat's recent plans to trade Bosh as he wants his team to be as competetive as possible and Chris Bosh would definetly be a big loss for the Heat.

James is not so happy with the work of the new front office, anyway. After losing last years finals against the San Antonio Spurs with a poor team performance, the Heat Management was unable to bring in some new guys who could help the team to win another championship. Now Miami even wants to part his All-Star trio. Could this come to a bad end in South Beach after this season? At least the situation in Miami seems to have really heaten up!

Irenicus

Nachwuchsspieler
Fake Tough Guy

Hat Chris Bosh keine Lust Franchiseplayer zu sein?

bosh-fake-tough-guy.jpg

Miami, Florida. Gestern war bereits viel darüber zu lesen, dass die Miami Heat ihr Team grundlegend umbauen wollen, um wieder um die Championship mitzuspielen. Heute verdichten sich die Gerüchte, dass Chris Bosh von einem voraussichtlichen Playoffteam (mit Chancen HCA zu holen) das Angebot bekam, ihr neuer Franchiseplayer zu werden. Nach mehreren Titeln mit den Miami Heat als dritte Option an der Seite von LeBron James und Dwyane Wade sollte man eigentlich meinen, dass Chris Bosh wieder mehr Verantwortung übernehmen möchte, um zu zeigen, dass er als Franchiseplayer eines Playoffteams immer noch erstklassig agieren kann. Doch im Kopf von Chris Bosh scheint sich anderes abzuspielen. Er möchte weiterhin lieber im Schatten von anderen Superstars agieren, was komisch erscheint, da die Ziele der Superstars LeBron James, Dwyane Wade und Chris Bosh im Großen und Ganzen erreicht worden sind (zwei Titel, vier Finals hintereinander).

Für Heat ist diese Entscheidung mehr als nur unglücklich, da es die Möglichkeiten, das Team zu verbessern, sehr beschränkt. Man darf gespannt sein, ob der GM der Heat andere Lösungen findet.

Irenicus

Nachwuchsspieler
Kyrie Irving auf dem Trading Block?

Gerüchtenzufolge sind die Cleveland Cavaliers durchaus bereit sich Angebot für Superstar Kyrie Irving anzuhören. Sie sind des Weiteren dazu bereit, mit einem Trade Irvings schlechte Verträge zu schlucken, soweit passende Spieler angeboten werden.

maberlinho

Bankspieler
The-Oregonian-Logo.jpg

Is Portland going to trade Batum?
Several franchises are interested in the small forward. What will happen to Aldridge and Matthews if the Trail Blazers miss the playoffs?

GM maberlinho says:
"We are listening to every offer concerning Batum as well as any other guy. We are not satisfied with the situation of the blazers so far and have to find out what's best for the future. Aldrigde and Matthews will become free agents and if it's not possible to get the team into "win now mode", than we have to think twice."

Oben