Injury List

Ruben

Nachwuchsspieler
Pierce thinking about shutting down season

Due to miscellaneous problems, Paul Pierce said that he has thought about shutting down his season.

"I think about it," he said. "I think about it definitely with the way my body’s been feeling since I’ve been back. I mean, it’s crossed my mind, especially with these remaining games and whether I should just take the rest and come back strong next season. The foot’s been OK, but I think I’ve hurt other parts of my body because of it." Celtics coach Doc Rivers, however, said that Pierce isn't hurting himself and should be able to finish out the season. Keep him active for now, but keep an eye on this situation. Mar. 17 - 10:17 am et

Boston Herald

lastsamurai

Bankspieler
Gibts denn schon Infos zu Sean May?
Bei ESPN steht gar nix, bei sportsline steht er für heute als "questionable" drin.
Wäre wichtig für meine Tradetaktik diese Woche...

Gruß
Stephan

Hustler

Nachwuchsspieler
Für mein Team auch, die aktuellste Info die ich gefunden hab ist vom 16.3... Wäre schön wenn jemand weiß, ob, und wenn ja, wie lange er heute ausfällt :)

Ruben

Nachwuchsspieler
Bargnani out indefinitely after appendectomy

Andrea Bargnani will miss a substantial part of the rest of the NBA regular season after having an emergency appendectomy early Wednesday morning.

According to various Italian media reports, including the website of La Gazetta dello Sport, the 21-year-old rookie became ill after practice yesterday and had the surgery overnight at a Toronto hospital. The Raptors confirmed later Wednesday morning those reports and that the surgery, performed at Mount Sinai Hospital, was a success. There's no timetable for his return and it's possible he could miss the rest of the regular season. Get him benched immediately. Mar. 21 - 10:53 am et

Rotoworld

Ron-Ron

Nachwuchsspieler
espn meldet 2 neue verletzungen, beide aus milwaukee:

In a shocking development, Bucks' center Andrew Bogut, and forward Charlie Villanueva will both miss the rest of the regular season with injuries.

Bogut has a mid-foot sprain and Villanueva's lingering shoulder never fully healed this season. Jared Reiner and Brian Skinner will probably take turns starting at center, but both players have limited value. Ruben Patterson and Charlie Bell should be good to go for the remainder of the season while filling in for Charlie Villanueva. Villanueva's news is not surprising, but until game time on Wednesday night, Bogut appeared to be good to go.

also wer jetzt noch in irgendeiner form den charlie aus glass hatte, der wird zurecht bestraft! aber bogut war gestern noch topfit, oder möchten die bucks nochmal ins rennen um einen top-5 pick einsteigen?

Ruben

Nachwuchsspieler
Bogut out for season? Na klasse, das ist gleichbedeutend mit zum x-ten Mal in dieser Saison Sonntag abend nicht den Spieler kicken zu können, der es verdient hätte. :sleep:

Pacer #33

Nachwuchsspieler
Bogut out for season? Na klasse, das ist gleichbedeutend mit zum x-ten Mal in dieser Saison Sonntag abend nicht den Spieler kicken zu können, der es verdient hätte. :sleep:

Dito. Ich krieg Danny Granger seit 4 Wochen wegen Verletzungen nicht los. Das gibt es gar nicht, diese Woche ist es nun Brad Miller, der eventuell diese Saison gar nicht mehr aufläuft. Davor war es Joe Johnson, den ich gegen Zach Randolph getradet habe, dummerweise ist der diese Woche wegen einer Beerdigung out.

Es geht immer weiter :kotz: .

alex85

Nachwuchsspieler
Ich hatte Kapono, Craw, D-West und Gomes gleichzeitig out ... mittlerweile keinen mehr, da bis auf D-West alle getraded wurden. Das geht schon irgendwie (Combotrades,...). Natürlich muss man dann in Kauf nehmen gleich mal 30-40 Plätze zu fallen (90-130er Bereich).

bye.

Ron-Ron

Nachwuchsspieler
eine trauerwoche ist halt nur halb so lustig ohne passendes entertainment:

While on bereavement leave, Zach Randolph was spotted at a strip bar and reportedly didn't pay his $106 bar tab.

On Monday, Randolph was granted personal time to attend the funeral of his girlfriend's cousin in his hometown of Marion, Ind. The club owner didn't seem too concerned by Zach's quick departure though. "He just forgot. He'll pay it next time," :love3: he said. Zach is expected to miss Friday's game at Atlanta and rejoin the team for Sunday's game at Minnesota

Joe Berry

Kosmopolitische NBA-Koryphäe
lol zu geil Zach macht frei um ne Beerdigung mitzumachen und dann gehts erstmal in nen Stripclub? naja scheint wohl eher ne regelmäßige Gewohnheitsache bei ihm zu sein :thumb:

Oben