Mike Tyson - News, Fakten und Gerüchte

vbcompany

Nachwuchsspieler
D. Crosby schrieb:
Ja, meine ich. Das Gerede von "ja, wenn er mal richtig trainiert..." hören wir schon seit seiner Sperre nach dem Ohrbiss gegen Holyfield. Tut sich aber nichts. Warum sollte sich dieses mal was ändern? :rolleyes:

dasa habe ich nicht gesaGT ABER TYSON MUSS NIT RICHTIG TRAINIEREN UM ZU GEWINNEN SONST HÄTTE ER JEDEN DER KÄMPFE NACH DEM BISS VERLOREN! du weisst ja schon jetzt das er verliert!

vb.

D. Crosby

Gesperrt auf eigenen Wunsch
Ich habe nicht gesagt, dass er verliert. Ist ja noch nicht einmal sicher, dass er nochmal boxt. Ich weiss nur, dass ewig die gleichen Sprüche von seinen Fans kommen, die sich hinterher doch nicht bewahrheiten. Und natürlich kann Tyson auch weiterhin Speckbratzen wie den Nielsen umhauen, ohne dafür in shape zu sein. Darauf können seine Fans von mir aus auch stolz sein - geht mir am A**** vorbei.

BTW, die Umschalt-Taste auf deiner Tastatur klemmt. Lass das mal richten. ;)

vbcompany

Nachwuchsspieler
tullipan schrieb:
... und was wärest Du bereit, z.B. einem Sven Ottke ins Gesicht zu sagen ? :clown:

sven ottke ist ein gebildeter mann ich denke der würde sich denken lass ih reden! tyson würde wohl böse werden! :thumb:

vbc.

vbcompany

Nachwuchsspieler
By Gary Pino (February 26, 2005)

Mike Tyson has completely rehabbed his left knee and has been training with Buddy McGirt for his last and possible final comeback. Tyson, looking noticeably smaller and better conditioned at ringside for HBO’s Hopkins vs. Eastman showdown Saturday night, spoke passionately with Jim Lampley and Roy Jones on Hopkins place in middleweight history and gave a brief view on the late Max Schmelling who past away two weeks ago at the age of 99.

Tyson expressed interest in returning to the ring and may possibly do so on HBO. HBO executive producer Ross Greenberg had a four year deal on the table for Team Tyson pending the outcome of the Williams fight in which Tyson was knocked out in the 4th round in an exciting fight. Tyson was one shot away from taking Williams out in the first round, but ended up losing the fight after tearing his ACL/MCL in his left knee.

Because of the way Tyson lost to Williams, HBO pulled out on a four fight deal worth millions, and killed any chance of Tyson getting out of debt. However, with the recent dedication to getting back into fighting shape and looking the way he did early in the Williams fight, Tyson’s ringside appearance on HBO was more than just a visit from the former two time champ. Was having Tyson appear with Lampley on the HBO telecast was a trailer for a possible sequel? Currently Tyson’s contract with Showtime is done and HBO again is showing interest in having Tyson return as a main attraction with the heavyweight division being a footnote as of late.

This time however Tyson must be brought along slowly with some lesser talented fighters to sharpen up his skills before he gets into the heart of what the division has to offer. I think Byrd would be an easy win for an in shape Tyson, and it’s just up to Shelly Finkel for choosing the right fighters for Mike this time around. Finkel has been basically force feeding Tyson top flight opponents just to make the money and honestly if Buddy McGirt managed and trained Mike, this would not happen because McGirt wouldn’t expose Tyson and further damage his development for a proper comeback. I do think this is the reason Tyson isn’t training with Roach. Roach is spread way too thin and cannot manage Tyson and train him. At the age of 38 Tyson still has the tools to capture the title again and possible unify it, but rushing him back will hurt him and not help him.

How ironic would it be if Mike Tyson captured the title for a third time back on HBO? In the 80’s Tyson helped put HBO on the map as the top boxing network and after all these years HBO and Greenberg actually may need Tyson’s fan base to help the network recapture some heavyweight star power.

vbcompany

vbcompany

Nachwuchsspieler
Jeff Fenech To Train Iron Mike Tyson E-mail this to a friend Printable version

By Rick Reeno

It is being reported by the Australian press that legendary trainer Jeff Fenech plans to train Mike Tyson in Thailand next month to help him prepare for his comeback bid.

Fenech told the press that he has put Tyson through a very tough fitness regime in Los Angeles all week. Tyson apparently sought the aid of Fenech to help get him in top condition.

"Mike has been running on the treadmill in the hotel gym but we have been going upstairs and moving the furniture around in my room and going through punches in private. Mike wants me to help him get ready for a comeback fight in Washington DC in June." said Fenech

"He is still one of the most devastating fighters in the world and if he trains properly he will crush Vitali Klitschko and John Ruiz who hold the heavyweight titles these days. I believe Mike has a new mindset and that he is focused on regaining his place at the top of boxing."

Fenech said that this Tyson comeback will be different as Tyson has a totally new mindset and knows at age 39, his time is running out.

"But this time I believe Mike is ready to work hard. He came to watch Lovemore Ndou fight Junior Witter in LA last week and we had dinner after it and had a good talk about Mike's life. I pity him because of the way he lives in the spotlight but I admire him too for his talent. Underneath all the trouble, he is a good guy at heart."

Devil

Bankspieler
vbcompany schrieb:
Jeff Fenech To Train Iron Mike Tyson E-mail this to a friend Printable version

By Rick Reeno

It is being reported by the Australian press that legendary trainer Jeff Fenech plans to train Mike Tyson in Thailand next month to help him prepare for his comeback bid.

Fenech told the press that he has put Tyson through a very tough fitness regime in Los Angeles all week. Tyson apparently sought the aid of Fenech to help get him in top condition.

"Mike has been running on the treadmill in the hotel gym but we have been going upstairs and moving the furniture around in my room and going through punches in private. Mike wants me to help him get ready for a comeback fight in Washington DC in June." said Fenech

"He is still one of the most devastating fighters in the world and if he trains properly he will crush Vitali Klitschko and John Ruiz who hold the heavyweight titles these days. I believe Mike has a new mindset and that he is focused on regaining his place at the top of boxing."

Fenech said that this Tyson comeback will be different as Tyson has a totally new mindset and knows at age 39, his time is running out.

"But this time I believe Mike is ready to work hard. He came to watch Lovemore Ndou fight Junior Witter in LA last week and we had dinner after it and had a good talk about Mike's life. I pity him because of the way he lives in the spotlight but I admire him too for his talent. Underneath all the trouble, he is a good guy at heart."

Also, er boxt jetzt ange2blich im Juni in Washington. :licht:

Bodycount

Nachwuchsspieler
vbcompany schrieb:
wollen wirs mal hoffen!

vbcompany

Hoffentlich boxt Tyson nicht mehr . Es kann ja kaum sein Anspruch sein irgendwelche leichten Gegner zu schlagen und für starke Leute reicht es doch nicht mehr .

vbcompany

Nachwuchsspieler
Bodycount schrieb:
Hoffentlich boxt Tyson nicht mehr . Es kann ja kaum sein Anspruch sein irgendwelche leichten Gegner zu schlagen und für starke Leute reicht es doch nicht mehr .

weil er mit ner knieverletzung verlorenhat????
Ich will euch alle mal mit nem mehrfachen miniskusriss im ring kämpfen sehen! :idiot:
er wird zurückkommen! :belehr: :cool4:

vbcompany

Bodycount

Nachwuchsspieler
vbcompany schrieb:
weil er mit ner knieverletzung verlorenhat????
Ich will euch alle mal mit nem mehrfachen miniskusriss im ring kämpfen sehen! :idiot:
er wird zurückkommen! :belehr: :cool4:

vbcompany
Tyson boxt doch seit Jahren nur noch sporadisch . Williams ist zähl ich übrigens nicht als starken Mann . Du hast doch sicher auch den kampf gegen Lewis gesehen , da sah man doch , was er noch leisten kann . Als Tysonfan möchte ich sowas nicht nochmal sehen , wohin soll sein Weg denn führen , ein, zwei Flaschen schlagen und dann womöglich gegen Klitschko ( Vitali ) .
Und dann geht er da ein wie gegen Lewis ??

Tobi.G

Bankspieler
Man darf aber nicht vergessen dass Lewis zu den 3 besten Boxern des letzten Jahrzehnts gehörte! Und er war Top Vorbereitet was man von Tyson nicht behaupten kann. Und überhaupt ist eine Niederlage gegen einen Lewis oder einen prime Holyfield kein Grund zurückzutreten. Und warum er gegen Williams verloren hat hat Vbcompany ja eben schon erwähnt und dass ist so!

Bodycount

Nachwuchsspieler
Tobi.G schrieb:
Man darf aber nicht vergessen dass Lewis zu den 3 besten Boxern des letzten Jahrzehnts gehörte! Und er war Top Vorbereitet was man von Tyson nicht behaupten kann. Und überhaupt ist eine Niederlage gegen einen Lewis oder einen prime Holyfield kein Grund zurückzutreten. Und warum er gegen Williams verloren hat hat Vbcompany ja eben schon erwähnt und dass ist so!

Ist aber auch die Frage ,wie man verliert . Und man muß auch bedenken , wir schreiben hier von Tyson nicht von Hoffmann , da sollte der Anspruch doch schon höher sein .

vbcompany

Nachwuchsspieler
Bodycount schrieb:
Ist aber auch die Frage ,wie man verliert . Und man muß auch bedenken , wir schreiben hier von Tyson nicht von Hoffmann , da sollte der Anspruch doch schon höher sein .

jeder andere wäre mit so einer verletzung aus dem kampf gegangen aber tyson hat nicht umsonst den namen "iron" bekommen immer dieses dumme gerede mit dem lewiskampf ich kanns nit mehr hören! da hat tyson sich nicht vorbereitet! :idiot: da hat er zurecht prügel bekommen und das weiss jeder!

vbcompany

Bodycount

Nachwuchsspieler
vbcompany schrieb:
jeder andere wäre mit so einer verletzung aus dem kampf gegangen aber tyson hat nicht umsonst den namen "iron" bekommen immer dieses dumme gerede mit dem lewiskampf ich kanns nit mehr hören! da hat tyson sich nicht vorbereitet! :idiot: da hat er zurecht prügel bekommen und das weiss jeder!

vbcompany[/QUOTE

Wann war denn Tyson nach den Holyfieldkämpfen jemals wieder topfit ??
Seine besten Kämpfe hat er in den 80gern gemacht , wir haben mittlerweile 2005 .

Oben