O.Scoring: Quigg vs. Munyai (+Murray)

Sakaro

Bankspieler
Ja, das kann sein. :D

Murray hat sich ziemlich unklug verausgabt. Schade für ihn. Nun dürfte das die letzte Chance gewesen sein, um in die Nähe eines Titelkampfes zu kommen. Crolla hat mich überrascht. Hat zu Beginn viel eingesteckt, blieb aber konzentriert und zog sein Ding durch.

@Heinrich: In dem Punkt tun wir beide uns nicht viel. ;)

Mich hat Crolla auch überrascht. Er hat auf mich immer einen extrem "weichen" Eindruck gemacht und deswegen habe ich gedacht, dass Murray in brechen würde. Aber als Murray in der 3 und 4 Runden dieses nutzlose aber kraftraubende Trommelfeuer ausgepackt hat, hab ich sofort ein mulmiges Gefühl fürs Tippspiel bekommen :cool4:

Heinrich1

Nachwuchsspieler
Joe Gallagher, der Coach von Crolla, hat im Vorfeld des Kampfes sehr Lesenswertes in seiner Kolumne für die Manchester Evenings News geschrieben:

Manchester Evenings News schrieb:
Why Anthony Crolla will beat John Murray
by Joe Gallagher

Let me tell you why I am so confident Anthony Crolla will overcome John Murray on Saturday night.
[...]
It is only natural that I didn’t want to have to plot a way to beat a man I spent so long nurturing as a fighter. Now the time has come and I am totally convinced Crolla has the tools to add Murray’s name to his already impressive list of scalps.
[...]
I can see how important it is to him. He has a point to prove. He will have a gameplan and feel he is the bigger and stronger fighter.
But people get kidded by Crolla’s niceness out of the ring. They don’t see him as a kid who can hit.
[...]
People underestimate his punching power.
[...]
Today, he is not the same fighter Murray sparred with.
Whereas John is a pressure fighter, Anthony can box on the front foot, the back foot – and if their sparring sessions are anything to go by he’s happy to sit in the pocket with John and trade as well....

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/boxing/anthony-crolla-beat-john-murray-7001130

Oben