đŸ‡©đŸ‡Ș Skiflug-WC Oberstdorf 22.02.-25.02.2024

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
I have a question about the age jumpers can jump on flying hills.
On Eurosport they are always saying that jumpers must have 18 years old to jump on flying hills. But this rule is concerning all the jumpers or only the forejumpers ?
Do you know since when this rule exists ?
I looked at the rules for this year. In the Worldcup-rules is said, that the age for Ski jumping and ski flying is 15/16 (born in or before 2008). But in the international cmpetition rules for skijumping is said
Forejumpers/Test Ski Flying
The organiser is responsible for the arrangement of twelve qualified fore-jumpers on each day. These jumpers may not be part of the official competition but must be entered by their National Ski Association acc. IWO Art. 215. All of them must be capable to start from the starting point established by the Jury for the competition round. All forejumpers have to be at least 18 years old.
So yes, the age rule is only for the forejumpers and only for skiflying. Also in the ICR there is said, that the age rules apply also for forejumpers, only skiflying is special

I don't know, how long this rules excists. Bus is has to be at least valid since 2009, as Björn Einar Hagemoen shuld be a forejumper during skiflying in Planica and he was not allowed, as he turned 18 I think during the skiflying weekend

Skisprungschwester

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
I have a question about the age jumpers can jump on flying hills.
On Eurosport they are always saying that jumpers must have 18 years old to jump on flying hills. But this rule is concerning all the jumpers or only the forejumpers ?
Do you know since when this rule exists ?
If I'm not mistaken, the same rules apply to the Skiflug WC as to the normal WC: the athletes must be at least 15 years old.
The forejumpers have to bei 18 years old, so far I know. I don't know since when this rule exist.

Oben