đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡” An die Japanfans

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
First training camp on the 10 may with Kanno.
The jumpers are Nori, Takeuchi, Tochimoto, Okabe, Daiki, Yumoto, Watase, Sakuyama.

Irina

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Team Tuschiya is training ina southen island and it is rain today.

By SAJ site, Nihon Kucho calls Jani Klinga team trainer.
This season consisits Higashi, Yoshiko Kasai, Yuhei Sasaki, Taro Takayanagi.

Teppei Takano and Kazuki Nishishita left.

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Team Tuschiya is training ina southen island and it is rain today.

By SAJ site, Nihon Kucho calls Jani Klinga team trainer.
This season consisits Higashi, Yoshiko Kasai, Yuhei Sasaki, Taro Takayanagi.

Teppei Takano and Kazuki Nishishita left.
Last year, Takano was in the Nihon Kucho team as well... He was a promising jumper... :(
Why Nishishita ? I think he retired last year right ? It is Nishimori (Mazuno) who retires this year.

Do you have the results of the competition in your town last week when Shimizu won ?

Do you know the new team of Yuumu Harada, Shoh Suzuki and Kento Sakuyama ?

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Thanks !
And for the clubs of the young ?

Snow Brand Team informations on HTB HokkaĂŻdo TV on wednesday, May 27th, 15:45 to 19:00.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Irina

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Welcome.
Harada Yumu, Suzuki and Sakuyama ended thier school and Sakuyama
enters Kitano Contraction this April( Japanese school year starts in April)
I don't find Harada and Suzuki's new team yet.

Sakuyama calls Japan Team Sapporo camp in June.

What's kind of Lions club? It is a world voluntary club which has been set up in Chicago. Japanese marchants and personal parctittioners add in.

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Thanks for the information. I searched the jumpers in the Kitano Construction team and I didn't find Hiroki Yamada... :(

http://kitanoski.com/ski/index.cgi

I hope he will continue his career, he was a promising jumper, I remember in 2002 in the 4-hills...

I will search for the others teams to find Yumu Harada and Shoh Suzuki...

AUT79

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Hello Nippon Fans :) !!

Have you got a news about Hiroya Saito ??

Hope to read here something NEW about him ! Thanks

Irina

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Unfortunetely Snow Brand page doesn't renew. No Daiki, Kenshiro and Tomoaki Endo's pictures. Snow Brand team trains at Sapporo this month.

>Funaki 1998

I am so soory that Yamada has left team. Also I don't have any news about him but i hope he will work at Kitano campany.......

AUT79

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
He is the Team Snow Brand director, the club with Masahiko Harada, coach, Okabe, Tochimoto, Daiki Ito, Kenshiro Ito and Yuta Watase...

Domo arigato gozaiamasu for this information :) !!!! Wow director Saito , fine !! I had only saw that he is not the trainer of the Team Snow Brand ( now Masahiko ) . I had start to watch Skijumping in 1993 and Hiroya Saito was my jumper number 1 , but I cant read japanese signs .

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Domo arigato gozaiamasu for this information :) !!!! Wow director Saito , fine !! I had only saw that he is not the trainer of the Team Snow Brand ( now Masahiko ) . I had start to watch Skijumping in 1993 and Hiroya Saito was my jumper number 1 , but I cant read japanese signs .

Yes, I know, Hiroya Saito's style is one of my prefered style as well, but in Europe he is less known than Funaki or Harada...
Look at the first jump of this video, this jump is awesome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIKn6a5obuQ

You are lucky because you started to watch ski jumping in 1993, I was too young...

AUT79

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Yes, I know, Hiroya Saito's style is one of my prefered style as well, but in Europe he is less known than Funaki or Harada...
Look at the first jump of this video, this jump is awesome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIKn6a5obuQ

You are lucky because you started to watch ski jumping in 1993, I was too young...

THANKS FOR THIS VIDEO !!!! I can remember me verry good on Thunder Bay 1995:) !! Jinya Nishikata is on the video too - have you any News of him ?? GR8 jumpers of the path - they stood in the shadows of Harada and Funaki , but I must say that I had like the most of the "old " Snow Brand Team . And Kazuya Yoshioka.

Greetings from Doits !!

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Training Camp in Finland with Ylianttila :

Kasai - Takeuchi - Watase - Yumoto - Sakuyama - H. Watanabe

I am happy to see Sakuyama and Hiroaki Watanabe. I hope, this team will do the 4-Nations Grand Prix.
I wonder why there is Watase and not the others jumpers from Snow Brand...

Oben