Die Anlaufregelung - wie soll es weitergehen?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

BERli

Nachwuchsspieler
Wir befindenuns hier in einer diskussion die so ähnlich wohl schon einmal bei der Einführung des V- Stil stattgefunden hat !
Natürlich ist es jetzt eine große umstellung und jeder hat das recht die neue regel zu kritisieren, aber seien wir mal ehrlich wenn sich nichts geändert hätte und ein Wttkampf aufgrund von windbedingungen sehr sehr lange dauert oder gar abgebrochen werden muss dann hat das auch nicht unbedingt Attraktivität für den Zuschauer zur Folge oder ??

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

MK23 - skiimport

Nachwuchsspieler
This cannot be compared with a change to V-Style.
There were so many different styles in skijumping from creation of the discipline, parallel style that was used before V-Style was completely different from for ex. Kongsberg style used in 1920's.

But the old scoring system remained basically unchanged from very first international rules in 1911 untill this winter. And this is now a completely different discipline - totally emotionless and an uninteresting one.

Delays or even cancellations of events have been present in ski-jumping since ever (and ironically this change comes after we had only 1 cancellation in the whole season). Of course, it is positive if FIS tries to do something about it, but the basic rules of the sport should NEVER be changed like this. What about installing modern wind nets? Or shortening the format of competition? So many different things could be done.

Like I said, this will have huge influence on not only future results, but also the past ones. Did Weissflog really deserved his Olympic gold in Lillehammer '94? Or Soininen in Nagano '98? If we really make this system official, there will always be a huge question mark above all past results (pre-2009).

And I see another big potential problem. Like I said, Herr Peter Schröcksnadel, president of Austrian Ski Federation already stated that he is against new rules. But he is also one of the leading members of newly formed European Ski Federation, organization totally independent of FIS, and they already started to organize their own Alpine Skiing competitions.

Who knows, maybe ESF will also start to organize ski-jumping competitions in the future with old scoring system used, and because I really don't believe that there is almost 100% support for new rules from coaches in athletes, and especially from the fans, this could all lead to a split in ski-jumping world where we will have two parallel divisions.

Arwen

Nachwuchsspieler
Who knows, maybe ESF will also start to organize ski-jumping competitions in the future with old scoring system used, and because I really don't believe that there is almost 100% support for new rules from coaches in athletes, and especially from the fans, this could all lead to a split in ski-jumping world where we will have two parallel divisions.

I don´t believe that this will happen.
if austrian athletes will continue to win competitions, mr. schröcksnagel will loose his doubts.
moreover they wouldn´t get enough attention for a second competition-series, so I don´t think that many athletes would join it.

senryu

Quergeist
This cannot be compared with a change to V-Style.
agree

But the old scoring system remained basically unchanged from very first international rules in 1911 untill this winter. And this is now a completely different discipline - totally emotionless and an uninteresting one.
This is your personal opinion nothing else. I seriously doubt that this sports will turn into an emotionless, sterile sports. Have you been to any competetion this summer? Have you "felt" the crowd? If not I consider your statement hear-say sorry.

Like I said, this will have huge influence on not only future results, but also the past ones. Did Weissflog really deserved his Olympic gold in Lillehammer '94? Or Soininen in Nagano '98? If we really make this system official, there will always be a huge question mark above all past results (pre-2009).
Honestly? Bullshit! This was then and it was good the way it was at that time. But things change. Or you consider Henry Fords model T crap because we have better cars today...?

Nika

Angelverein Auberdine
Wir befindenuns hier in einer diskussion die so ähnlich wohl schon einmal bei der Einführung des V- Stil stattgefunden hat !
Ich mag Äpfel und Birnen Vergleiche.
Der V-Stil hat einfach mehr Weite gebracht und es wurde ursprünglich von einem Springer eingeführt.
Daher passt das Beispiel hier nicht.

Nicht alles was hinkt, ist ein Vergleich.

MK23 - skiimport

Nachwuchsspieler
This is your personal opinion nothing else. I seriously doubt that this sports will turn into an emotionless, sterile sports. Have you been to any competetion this summer? Have you "felt" the crowd? If not I consider your statement hear-say sorry.

This is not just mine personal opinion. I watched all of the competitions this summer on TV (in the same way I watched probably every single competition in last 15 seasons), and the feeling was nowhere the same. You even have an interview with Wolfgang Loitzl on skijumping.pl and he says that he watched 4 Nations Tournee on TV, and that watching it was simply not as interesting and exciting as before. You have many pools on several ski-jumping webpages with around 60%-70% people against new rules. So again, this is not just mine personal opinion.

Why should I now be excited if someone has very big / very short jump? Distance is now completely irrelevant without taking into account those hidden factors.

Have you "felt" the crowd?

I'm not there to 'feel' the crowd. I am there to see sporting competition with normal rules.

Honestly? Bullshit! This was then and it was good the way it was at that time. But things change. Or you consider Henry Fords model T crap because we have better cars today...?

And can you please explain me how exactly this wind measurment system works, and why it should be considered as an improvement? :D:
And gate rule could just as easily have been introduced 30-40 years ago, it is a simple mathematical formula based only on previous results and statistics. But somehow, it wasn't.

Also, why are tv-cameras not used in football to decide for ex. wheather or not ball crossed the line, or was the penalty correctly given?? It would certianly also make football more fair. :pffft:

MK23 - skiimport

Nachwuchsspieler
I don´t believe that this will happen.
if austrian athletes will continue to win competitions, mr. schröcksnagel will loose his doubts.
moreover they wouldn´t get enough attention for a second competition-series, so I don´t think that many athletes would join it.

Actually, true. But it is just sad.

Benjamin

Zahlenfreund
Oder noch besser: Die Einführung einer Windregel im Fußball. Es wird der Wind gemessen, der gerade herrschte, als der Ball ins Tor flog - und wenn es knapp war, dann wird zunächst ausgerechnet, ob der Ball auch ohne Wind ins Tor geflogen wäre.

marcor

Gesperrt
Ich bin echt mal gespannt, wie sich das ganze entwickeln wird. Zum einen sind viele Athleten mittlerweile davon überzeugt, dass die neuen Regeln gut sind, zum anderen gibt es immer noch viele, die sehr skeptisch sind. Wichtig ist dass das ganze nicht bei Olympia angewendet wird und das ist ja zum Glück schon entschieden. Es wäre keine gute Werbung für das Skispringen wenn man beim absoluten Saisonhighlight (für viele Zuschauer unverständliche) neue Regeln einführt.

Kaethe

Sargbaumeisterin
Ich meine, dass die Regel, so wie sie im Sommer angewandt wurde nicht umsetzbar ist. Diese Taktikspielchen der Trainer machen ein Springen irgendwo unverständlich für den Zuschauer.
Auch die 'neue' Einblendung der Bonuspunkte bzw. Abzüge fand ich nicht gelungen, da dem Zuschauer eine Windanzeige vorenthalten wird. Ohne Windanzeige ist das ganze System undurchsichtig und für den Zuschauer nicht nachvollziehbar. Woher soll ein Fernsehzuschauer denn wissen, wie der Wind gerade ist. An der Schanze kann man sich wenigstens noch an dem ein oder anderem Windfähnchen orientieren, aber vor dem TV funktioniert das nicht mehr.
Anscheinend wird bei der Windregel nicht aller Wind mit in die Berechnung mit einbezogen. Andreas Küttel hatte ja kritisiert, dass Seitenwind nicht mit einfließt, obwohl Seitenwind den Sprung schwieriger gestaltet. Da stellt sich mir die Frage, ob die FIS wirklich genügend Datenmaterial hat, um eine allgemeingültige mathematische Regel aufzustellen.
Das einzige Element, dass ich noch als sinnvoll erachte, ist die Möglichkeit das Gate zu verändern, wenn sich die Bedingungen extrem verschlechtern, um Pausen zu vermeiden.
Deshalb denke ich, dass die FIS die Regel nicht aufrechterhalten kann.

BERli

Nachwuchsspieler
Wir sollten uns einfach alle nicht die freude am Skispringen nehmen lassen und wers doch tut dem kann man halt nicht helfen !
Selbst wenn die Regel nicht optimal ist es ist doch immer noch die freude die Jungs springen zu sehen die zumindest mcih bewegt Springen zu schauen. Da kann das ergebnis manchmal vollkommen uninteressant werden !!

Arwen

Nachwuchsspieler
Wir sollten uns einfach alle nicht die freude am Skispringen nehmen lassen und wers doch tut dem kann man halt nicht helfen !
Selbst wenn die Regel nicht optimal ist es ist doch immer noch die freude die Jungs springen zu sehen die zumindest mcih bewegt Springen zu schauen. Da kann das ergebnis manchmal vollkommen uninteressant werden !!

:up:
ich finde die regeln auch nicht toll, aber letztendlich ist es mir egal, hauptsache es wird wieder gesprungen.

de dieda

Nachwuchsspieler
wie kann man nur so anspruchlos sein?
das skispringen schaufelt sich gerade selbst ein grab - und ihr propagiert ein weiter so!

wenn ihr diesen regelmist gut heisst, dann seid doch wenigstens konsequent und fordert hallenspringen! dort ist der windeinfluss ausgeschaltet und damit größtmögliche fairness gewährleistet. schließlich nimmt dann auch keine nicht signifikante windregel fälschenden einfluss!

wer diese regel befürwortet arbeitet entweder bei den übertragenden sendern oder verfügt über intellektuelle defizite!

Gott Enel

Nachwuchsspieler
:D sehr direkt ausgeprochen...

ein emotionsloses springen bzw ein emotionsloser sport ist langweilig...

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben