Instant Classics: Eine Sportforen-Zitatensammlung

emkaes

Nachwuchsspieler
Du wirst langsam ausrechenbar. Ich hätte mein linkes Ei darauf verwettet, dass du den Spruch supi-dupi lustig finden würdest. Früher war mal mehr Kreativität.

:thumb:

Ich würde sagen, Phase 2?

Dr Mufasa/realgm schrieb:
The 5 stages of grief

Denial - I can turn this around! Look, I was a Wade and Melo fan, I'm a Euro, I'm not a bandwagoner. Check out my awesome multiple girlfriends analogy. Dookieguy is back!

Anger - You guys are petty pricks, **** you too, **** the internet, **** all you losers

Bargaining - If I go back to being a Denver fan can dookieguy live on? I'll admit it, you guys beat me. I got ethered. Haw haw. Let's move on and talk about the NBA.

Depression - This really happened... I just got the biggest owning in the history of the internet... oh god oh man oh god oh man oh god

Acceptance - Clicks on register. Types HeatFanLBJ24DG. Posts a funny gif in the "Is the Magic organization regretting dissing LBJ" thread and says dookieguy got ethered. Looks at mirror. Looks back at screen. Sigh.

emkaes

Nachwuchsspieler
sbsyfn.gif

Luca Modre

Nachwuchsspieler
ihr seid beide gays aber liberal ist in den jahren auf ein level gekommen was wohl wirklich kein user hier jemals wieder erreichen wird. klug******er mag keiner.

sefant77

Schweineliga
Was will denn dieses Sexually transmitted disease Baby hier? Kennt den wer?

Oben