International League Pass

KingCrunch

Nachwuchsspieler
Heute nervt es mich schon wieder krass, wie lange die brauchen, die ILP-Spiele online zu bringen... haben schon wieder ein technisches Problem, die Blödis!

llwmuerte

Nachwuchsspieler
ich hab mal der nba geschrieben. ich alter complainer ich :)

I would like to let you know that me and lot of my friends are very unhappy with your International League Pass Broadband as is advertises to have HD Picture Quality. It?s not even close to a good picture quality. the company which properbly words for you (RayV) does a very poor service. it?s a shame for the nba. look at other online services like nhl and nfl. this is good hd quality. please get yourself a international pass and see it for yourself.

thank you

alexander

germany

----------------------------------------------------

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for contacting the National Basketball Association with your suggestions for improving International League Pass Broadband.

We are always exploring ways to improve the package and enhance the overall experience for our fans. We value your feedback and will carefully consider your comments as we continue to develop International League Pass Broadband in the future.

Thank you again for offering us your suggestions. We appreciate your support of the NBA.

Sincerely,

NBA Fan Relations

T3amgeist

Nachwuchsspieler
Die Bildquali ist mir eigentlich nicht so wichtig, viel schlimmer ist dass immer wieder Spiel komplett oder teilweise fehlen, das kanns echt nicht sein!

LoneRANGER

Nachwuchsspieler
Echt immer der gleiche S......Um 8 war das Dallas Spiel mal available, startete aber Ende 4.Viertel. Hab den Support kontaktiert, der übrigens ein Englisch drauf hatte, dass ich mal auf Indien tippe,der meinte sie reparieren das und das Spiel war down...

Oben