Live Thread Kuusamo

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Marre

Väärinkannattaja

They had a really gloomy prediction for Matti this season (apparently he has trained badly, motivation is a problem etc. Kind of like Rane's last season in steroids.) The thing that could save his season is great start at Ruka and Lillehammer according Urheilulehti.

I wrote summary of the article in Thread für Finnen-Fans

EyTschej

Nachwuchsspieler
Kot kann seine Sommer-Ergebnisse nicht mal ansatzweise wiederholen. Einmal so kurz ist in Kuusamo schon mal Pech, aber gleich zwei Mal nur den Abhang runterfahren? Sieht nicht so dolle aus ...

Suomigirl26

Bankspieler
They had a really gloomy prediction for Matti this season (apparently he has trained badly, motivation is a problem etc. Kind of like Rane's last season in steroids.) The thing that could save his season is great start at Ruka and Lillehammer according Urheilulehti.

I wrote summary of the article in Thread für Finnen-Fans

OK Thank you, but i have think he is good Thinks because he`s last Saison was great , but we well see ;)

Marre

Väärinkannattaja
OK Thank you, but i have think he is good Thinks because he`s last Saison was great , but we well see ;)

I certainly hope so, and the Urheilulehti comments really surprised me. I do hope that while he does also say himself that building the house has made it more difficult to train efficiently (he tells that often at the summer he was not feeling very fresh and efficient in training after ten hour day working on the house), he can still do well also this season. :)

EyTschej

Nachwuchsspieler
Der dämliche Ticker wechselt ständig zwischen 1. und 2. Durchgang. Es wird Zeit für ein Technik-Upgrade beim Live-Ticker, Walter!!!

Marre

Väärinkannattaja
Baby-Jarkko has jumped quite okay in both rounds :up: That is really nice :)

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
Ich bin ein wenig überrascht von den Franzosen. Das ist zwar nix grandioses, aber doch deutlich mehr als das, was ich nach dem Sommer gedacht hätte... Andererseits, mal Quali abwarten, da gings im Sommer ja auch direkt mal noch schlechter als im Training =S

EyTschej

Nachwuchsspieler
Ich würde gerne mitreden, aber der Ticker zeigt mir zu 80% die Ergebnisse des 1. Durchgangs an :sauer:

G

Gast

springen um die 100 meter- grenze. super... bis auf die ersten paar plätze sieht es fast so aus, als würden die gerade auf einer normalschanze springen...

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben