Live-Thread Oberstdorf VST

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
Hello, I didn't read anything about it in this topic, but what do you think about the angle data at the take-off ? Do you prefer this information or the data with the centimetres too late/too early from the last year (I think based on the 140° angle and the feet position, please let me know if I am wrong) ?
I don't know what angle can be considered as good, I think Ryo 136° angle from the quali jump is pretty good what do you think ? This corresponds to how many centimeters too late ?

Benjamin

Zahlenfreund
Im alten Forum waren die Live-Threads ja auch nie angepinnt.

Aber es ist trotzdem eine sehr merkwürdige Einstellung, wenn die verursacht, dass man bestimmte Threads nicht sehen kann, wenn sie angepinnt sind. :confused:

@Funaki1998 : For me it is not so important if we get the data with the centimeters or the angle. I only hope they will not mix These datas (sometimes the centimeters, sometimes the angle) - that would be hard to compare.

The centimeters would be a little bit better, because here it is clear that 0 centimeters would be perfect. But which angle is perfect?

Funaki1998

Nachwuchsspieler
@Funaki1998 : For me it is not so important if we get the data with the centimeters or the angle. I only hope they will not mix These datas (sometimes the centimeters, sometimes the angle) - that would be hard to compare.

The centimeters would be a little bit better, because here it is clear that 0 centimeters would be perfect. But which angle is perfect?
Last year, it was the 140° angle compared to the position of the feet right ? So 140° is the perfect angle ? I am not sure...

Steigerwald

Bankspieler
Wenn Eisenbichler konstante Sprünge zeigen würde, wäre er wohl dauerhaft auf dem Podest.

Benjamin

Zahlenfreund
Stoch hatte etwa 105°, wenn ich mich recht entsinne. Jedenfalls war er deutlich zu spät - aber es wäre interessant zu wissen, welcher Strecke das entspricht.

Wilhelm2704

Nachwuchsspieler
Hello, I didn't read anything about it in this topic, but what do you think about the angle data at the take-off ? Do you prefer this information or the data with the centimetres too late/too early from the last year (I think based on the 140° angle and the feet position, please let me know if I am wrong) ?
I don't know what angle can be considered as good, I think Ryo 136° angle from the quali jump is pretty good what do you think ? This corresponds to how many centimeters too late ?

Hello Funaki 1998, I think this angle is a tool, what make more confuse than help us. Because I think, its different between every jumper. Depense of the personal style of jumping. More interresting, thats what I think ist the data about the cm aboaut jump of.

Oben