Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

heywoodu

Nachwuchsspieler
Hmm, and Lichy had a different coach than Zmoray :zunge2:

And something strange around his neck I thought :häh:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
G

Gast

But if, let's say, Lionel Messi decides to play for Germany, all Germans suddenly call him a real German, because maybe then they have a small chance to win something :ueberleg:

no, A typical example is Chris Kaman, he is not a German, but he plays for Germany, but any normal German you confirm that Chris is not a German

(my english ist not good sry)

KekX

Nachwuchsspieler
Aha, mehrere Ehefrauen in Kasachstan? Auch die Skispringer, Herr Thiele? :hihi:

heywoodu

Nachwuchsspieler
:hihi:
seriously? I mean, are you sure you want to do that to yourself? ;)

Underdogs are nice, and I also like "loners" like Zografski ;)

Such a great ski jumping country, I would love to see them getting back on top, especially if the same jumpers that are there now can break through :)

By the way, the Ukrainian coach had a flag and, unlike Estonia, they don't even have a World Cup jumper :irre:

blackswan

Warrior of Kindness
Underdogs are nice, and I also like "loners" like Zografski ;)

Such a great ski jumping country, I would love to see them getting back on top, especially if the same jumpers that are there now can break through :)

By the way, the Ukrainian coach had a flag and, unlike Estonia, they don't even have a World Cup jumper :irre:

I always was a fan of the underdogs. But the finns once were the biggest skijumping-nation. only 4 years ago..... :(

G

Gast

Rumänien macht aus Pferden Pferdefleisch... Bayern macht heute aus Dortmund vergammeltes

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben