Week 1 of the 2023 NFL season - Football is back!

NcsHawk

Bankspieler
Also eigentlich sollte man erst mal mit den Betroffenen Spieler mitfühlen, und nicht mehr mit einer Franchise oder Fans.
Naja... Rodgers ist X-Facher Multimillionär, hat in seiner Karriere schon alles gewonnen und hat eine absolute Schönheit an seiner Seite mit der er jetzt viel Zeit in den nächsten Monaten verbringen darf.

Ich behaupte mal das Kapitel Jets ist für Rodgers Leben absolut nicht mehr entscheidend.
Die Bedeutung von Rodgers für die Jets war aber gigantisch.

Deswegen tun einem im erster Linie die schwer gebeutelten Fans der Jets weh die jetzt eine weitere Saison des Milf-Hunters under Center verfolgen dürfen.

Max Power

Administrator
Teammitglied
Das ist ja auch kein entweder/oder. Man kann gleichzeitig für Rodgers und die Jets-Fanbase fühlen.

Mkven

Bankspieler
... man könnte ja jetzt wieder den typischen "deutschen" Neid anführen ... liest sich halt leider ein wenig so, wenn man anfängt detailiert aufzuhälen, Geld wie Heu, schöne Frau(en), Autos etc. pp..

Find es da immer krass den Unteschied zu sehen, dass in den Staaten die Menschen, was dieses Thema angeht komplett anderst ticken.

Du verdienst was du verdienst .... bekommst du 100 Mio mehr dann hast duch dich halt besser verkauft als einer der fürs gleiche nur 10 Mio bekommt (just Beispiel).

Dort gibt es für so etwas eher noch Anerkennung. Hierzulande haut die Boulevard sofortige "Monstervertrag Schlagzeilen" raus und schreibt verschwörerisch daraus resultierende finanzielle Abgesänge auf den Verein der sich das ans Bein bindet und macht so Stimmungsmache und füttert diese Denken.

Das der Sport in den hauptsächlich von den Massen beliebten Arten, zuletzt selbstverständlich das gesunde Maß an jeglicher Verhältnismässigkeit sprengt ist wiederum eine andere Sache (s. aktuell Fußball und die Saudis~).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hoelm

Bankspieler
Glaube die Intention war eher, dass A-Rod trotzdem ein ganz gutes Leben führt.

Kalle6861

Regentänzer - Klares Rot!
Glaube die Intention war eher, dass A-Rod trotzdem ein ganz gutes Leben führt.
Wer sind wir das einzig am Materiellen festzumachen?
Klar hat der ne gute Karriere gehabt!
Aber ist geld gür diese Menschen echt der einzige Antrieb?
Nein! Und was ist wenn Du von heute auf morgen den Mittelpunkt Deines Bisherigen Lebens grösstenteils verlierst?
Und gerade in dem Alter😉

Hoelm

Bankspieler
So wie er seine Verträge gestaltet hat würde ich mir denken, dass es nicht ganz unwichtig für ihn ist. Aber auch sportlich kann er sicherlich ganz zufrieden sein.

theIrish

Bankspieler
Sorry wegen englisch aber so bin ich einfach deutlich schneller.

Lions at Chiefs
Die Drops von Toney waren schmerzhaft aber nicht wirklich Spielentscheidend, wenn man unbedingt etwas heraus stellen will was die Chiefs den Sieg gekostet hat dann poor situational Football im 4th quarter. Down 1 haben die Chiefs mit 5:05 auf der Uhr den Ball zurück bekommen. 3rd and 1 aber statt einem sneak oder dive musste man fancy sein trickery mit direct snap und end around...sometimes it's better to be basic.
Später 3rd and 20 war der versucht auf first down zu gehen auch nicht das geschickteste zumal man scheinbar schon wusste man will 4th down ausspielen.
Alles in allem kein Beinbruch Chiefs will be fine, Lions are a real team gewinn der Division dieses Jahr absolut möglich.

Panthers at Falcons
Dafür dass es in der off season so viel Hype um Desmond Ridder gab hat mich dass nicht sehr vom Hocker gehauen.

Bengals at Browns
Jim Schwarz is in the hosue, ich bin eigentlich eher Jim Schwarzt Skeptiker, aber dass war beeindruckend, pump the breaks on over reaction though.
Burrow und die Bengals starten gerne slow, dass scheint ne Tradition zu werden und Deshaun Watson, weiß ich nicht Browns fans, weiß ich wirklich nicht.

Jaguars at Colts
Colts fans should be optimistic, Anthony Richardson looked solid, we should not foreget this is a guy who started just 13 games in College, it's a limited team but Shane Steichen knows what he's doing with QBs.
Jaguars look strong and in the second meeting they'll probably stomp the Colts.

Buccaneers at Vikings
I never got why people had to overhype Baker so much, he's basically a more talented version of Case Keenum with weapons, running game OK OL and some defensive help you can beat Kirk Cousins with Baker.
Either the universe or the NFL schedule makers hate Kirk Cousins thursday night against the Eagles next, can the dude catch a break?

Titans at Saints
Derek Carr looked OK, I still think Mike Vrabel is a good coach but that Ryan Tannehill thing probably has reached it's half-life.

49ers at Steelers
@Max Power If I ever said Steelers fans should trust Tomlin more or gave Matt Canada more time I'm sorry.
49ers have a loaded roster, Steelers have a loaded roster, both have 2nd year QBs when you get annihilated like this you're clearly doing something wrong.

Cardinals at Commanders
It's a tank knock life

Texans at Ravens
The Ravens do lot of things right except building a teams that not injury prone like...damn the Ravens have become so injury prone it became a cartoon. And it's to consistent to be just bad luck. I don't know what it is, if it's the medical department, if it's the athletic staff that has em train to hard at the ball so hard university but it derailed their last seasons it will again.

Packers at Bears
Don't overreact on Jordan Love, but the Packers actually have a capable coach a good OL and capable weapons, when you have a capable QB you can beat the Bears who would've thought.

Raiders at Broncos
Payton and Russ looked like an odd fit and Russ, while improved compared to last year looked pretty basic to me. Especially late in the game when they needed a scoring drive where he ha good protection and went three and out.
Raiders looked improved when they can keep Jimmy G. upright they might be a 8-9 win Team.

Eagles at Patriots
Let's no overreact but this was easily Hurts worst game since 2021. Is Shane Steichen missing? We'll find out over the next weeks.
Patriots offense looked much improved, Bill O'Briens hand writing all over it. Defense as good as last years if not better, Belichick again build a very good defense. With Rodgers down Patriots might haven have a change making the playoffs.

Dolphins at Chargers
Coaching mismatch, brutal...I feel sorry for Justin Herbert who has years of his prime wasted by a defensive minded coach that can't get the defense right despite spending lots and lots of money on it.
I feel happy for Tua Mike McDaniel giving us the best Tua can probably bee in this league. My bet is Dolphins are winning the division.

Rams at Seahawks
I just love Sean McVay he just rallies the guys takes a white board and then they work it like the employees at Berlin Hauptbahnhof McDonalds.
For a unit with a QB who has trouble connecting with his younger Teammates that offense looked really good, OL vastly improved and the defense looked pretty good as well with Aaron Donald and a bunch of kids, shoutout to Raheem Morris.
Seahawks hat reportedly a good camp and I think they will bounce back. Booth teams will probably fight for the 2nd place behind the Ninvers with 9 and 8 wins.

Cowboys at Giants
Damn that was brutal. But was it for real? Can't wait for more Cowboys games to find out.
Giants....you better don't lose to the Cardinals.

Bills at Jets
The injury is of course bad luck, but part of the truth is that everyone was talking about the Jets OL this season and while, again, the injury was bad luck fact is Rodgers had 3 drop backs and he had to run on all three bad OLs and old QBs that's not a great mix.
Bills I had to break it to you but this does not look great. Over the Aaron Rodgers disaster it seems people missed an important thing. The Jets won but they where not supposed to win. Because the Bills with that great defense where up 13:3 with Aaron Rodgers down and then Josh Allen started yoloing it all over the field. The Josh Allen regress is real. When you're brutally honest and check the facts he had one great year in 2020 in 2021 he had an OK year but he had a great game and that game was what people remembered. Now Josh Allen is still very talented and at his best he is among the best of the league but at his first he totally can loose you games singlehandedly he did so Monday Night. The Bill will still be a good team with probably 9-10 wins of not more because they're just to talented and Josh Allen will have better games. But the feeling people had after that divisional round game that this will be the next great QB rivalry for years to come it did not materialize and it feels far away.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben