Wer kann Valuev schlagen?

alpha

Nachwuchsspieler
hmm t.rex mal schauen wie lange du dich hier hälst, ich bin zwar wirklich in der Hinsicht kein vorbild aber du triffst schon wieder den Nagel auf den Kopf.
Genaue solche Leute wie dich braucht nämlich kein Mensch, der nach seinem 5.ten Post schon irgendwelche Leute angreift, wenn ich Crosby richtig einschätzen kann, wirst du hier keine lange Zukunft haben.
Geh einfach wieder zu sport-forum oder aus welchem Loch du auch immer raus gekommen bist.
Schönen Abend noch..

Ach ja du hast 6. Posts davon in einem mich persönlich beleidigt, in den anderen irgend ein belangloses Zeug, dass ist ein BoxForum, also wenn du da nicht mit reden kannst dann geh woanders hin und beschimpfe da irgendwelche Leute.

T.Rex

Banned
alpha schrieb:
hmm t.rex mal schauen wie lange du dich hier hälst, ich bin zwar wirklich in der Hinsicht kein vorbild aber du triffst schon wieder den Nagel auf den Kopf.
Genaue solche Leute wie dich braucht nämlich kein Mensch, der nach seinem 5.ten Post schon irgendwelche Leute angreift, wenn ich Crosby richtig einschätzen kann, wirst du hier keine lange Zukunft haben.
Geh einfach wieder zu sport-forum oder aus welchem Loch du auch immer raus gekommen bist.
Schönen Abend noch..

Ach ja du hast 6. Posts davon in einem mich persönlich beleidigt, in den anderen irgend ein belangloses Zeug, dass ist ein BoxForum, also wenn du da nicht mit reden kannst dann geh woanders hin und beschimpfe da irgendwelche Leute.

Hör mal zu du verwirrter kleiner Junge beleidigt habe ich keinen hier und es ist auch nicht mein absicht Irgendjemanden zu beleidigen !! und misch dich nicht in sachen ein von denen du nichts verstehst du hans ,wenn du was von mir willst dann schreib mir einen Pn und dann können wir diese thema dort weiter führen an sonsten hör auf mich an zu pöbeln und nach moderatoren zu ruffen wie ein kleiner fightling ...

alpha

Nachwuchsspieler
Lol für den Mist den du ablässt, brauchst dich nicht wundern und da biste auch ganz schnell wieder weg....
Du bist nur ein Fruchtzwerg, nicht mehr nicht weniger...
Wenn du mich beleidigst dann misch ich mich ein, glaub mir des aber ich reg mich nicht auf, weil jemand wie du traut sich sowas nur über ein Forum von wegen Feigling du bist echt die höhe :laugh2:
So einem wie dir schreib ich keine Pin, weil dass bist du einfach nicht wert..

und wenn du nicht weisst dann sag ichs dir, "Trottel" ist eine Beleidung, war völlig unangemessen aber ich glaube eh dass wird das letzte mal für dich... dann kannste hier wieder lesen :laugh2:

T.Rex

Banned
alpha schrieb:
ja. du hast gleich dass beste Beispiel an Höflichkeit und Ruhe getroffen, the one and only "undisputed" Volltrottel of the world ..... alpha.
Und nicht vergessen, nehmt alle eure Freunde mit...

Daß war an mich gerichtet ob wohl ich dich nicht angesprochen hatte , und was ein trottel ist das weiss ich doch das bist du !!

ich sehe du hast mein angebot abgelehnt und kommst mit irgendwelchen ausreden wie du bist es nicht wert und bla bla und ich sag dir noch ein mal reiß dein maul nicht so weit auf und pass auf was du sagst !!

alpha

Nachwuchsspieler
lol kommst du sonst morgen vorbei ...... :laugh2:
Du bist echt der coolste den ich bisher hier kennengelernt habe, habe bloß das Gefühl dass wird nicht von langer dauer sein und schon morgen werde ich keine Möglichkeit haben mich mit dir zu unterhalten..
Ach ja und was ich dir per pn schreiben würde, dass kannst du dir jawohl denken, nämlich dass mir solche Kinder wie du leid tun, die sich nicht mit Boxen auskennen, und andere dumm beschimpfen müssen weil sonst da oben nicht viel bleibt.
Morgen bist du weg, ich habe wieder meine Ruhe und allein dein letzter Satz lässt mich auf dem Stuhl kreisen... :D

Wild Allison

Bankspieler
Sidestep schrieb:
(...) Obwohl mir Ruiz auserordentlich gut gefallen hat (hab ich das eben geschrieben?).(...)
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

In Deutschland hat Ruiz mit diesem Kampf gewaltig Punkte gemacht - auch bei mir.

desl

Supermoderator
Teammitglied
Jetzt schon der dritte der diese Meldung bringt ... also Publikum und Bekanntheitsgrad hat der Valuev schonmal ;)

Pilger

Nachwuchsspieler
Deslizer schrieb:
Jetzt schon der dritte der diese Meldung bringt ... also Publikum und Bekanntheitsgrad hat der Valuev schonmal ;)

Mal ne frage Deslizer,wußtest du schon,das die nächste TV von Valuev in Deutschland gegen einer dieser Boxer stattfindet:Owen Beck, Ray Austin, Monte Barrett, DaVarryl Williamson oder Donnell Holmes? :D

desl

Supermoderator
Teammitglied
Ja, die Vögel hier zwitschern es hier von den Bäumen...

platine

Artificial Nonsense
Deslizer schrieb:

Ich kann leider zur Zeit nicht durchgehend hier mitlesen. Da es noch keinen "Valuev boxt am 01.04-Tread" gab und hier auch nichts stand, hielt ich die Info irrtümlich für neu. :wavey:

Devil

Bankspieler
Fightnews: Nicolay, with our last interview before the world championship fight, you answered the question 'what you would like to do first after winning the title?' You said "sleep in." Did that happen?

Valuev: Not really. The celebration after the world title victory went until the early morning, and in the afternoon I was already in the TV Studio again in Leipzig with the MDR. Up to my takeoff, the time was completely filled with press dates. And since I've been here again, it's become still worse. A day doesn't pass without interviews. But that was to be expected. Russia did not have ever a heavyweight world champion, and to that extent it is clear that the media interest is very large.

Fightnews: How was the reception at the airport?

Valuev: That was great. I landed at the Wednesday evening after the fight in St. Petersburg, and very many people had come in order to greet me. The airport was full and hundreds congratulated me. The first Russian heavyweight world champion comes from St. Petersburg and the people are very proud in my hometown. I felt that since then on each day. The mayor received me in the city hall, there were invitations to appear on television broadcasts of the title fight, which is really a topic in Russia.

Fightnews: Can you go out in public in peace?

Valuev: Honestly, I'd say no. I was already quite well known here in St. Petersburg, but since winning the title, it's like a state of emergency prevails. After the first few meters on the Newskij Prospekt, our main boulevard, come the first congratulators. Everyone wants to take photos, get autographs... Going shopping with my wife Galina in peace is now in the past. This morning I had about 120 autographed pictures with me and gave out all of them.

Fightnews: You have always said that your homeland beside Russia is also Germany. You live half of the year in Berlin, but has St. Petersburg has always had a special meaning for you?

Valuev: Yes, naturally. I was born here and grew up here, they called the city Leningrad then. Here is where the center of life for my family is. My son came to the world here and that will always be in my heart. And I love also people in St. Petersburg. They are quite special.

Fightnews: Why?

Valuev: St. Petersburgers are friendly, open minded, tolerant. And we know one another, also anywhere in the world. Difficult to express, but we are like a large family. That is probably among other things because of history. Not only the long blockade during the war, it goes back to Czar Peter the first. Petersburg, and that is unusual in Russia, because since this time many western influences have come and mixed with the Russian mentality. That becomes apparent in history, the culture and the architecture. Therefore the city and people that live here are special.

Fightnews: As world champion in the heavyweight division, you have hero status in Russia. Do you feel a certain responsibility there?

Valuev: On all accounts. With this title I stand in a row with the greatest boxers of the world, without wanting to compare myself with them. Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, all carried the title heavyweight champion, and that means naturally responsibility also for me. Not only to do everything I can to keep the title but also humanly. I hope that I can meet these high requirements.

Fightnews: Arnold Schwarzenegger, after his sports career became a film star then a politician. Would that be also conceivable for you?

Valuev: No. Although I've already played in films, in Russia that would be not at all necessary. Here one can be a sportsmen and also an equal politician. Our Sport Minister Vjatscheslav Fetissow, for example, was in former times a famous ice hockey player. And president Putin was in judo. But for me there's nothing. The business with politics is a little too dirty. Without wanting to judge the people, they surely have all their obligations, but I believe one can go into politics with really progressive, good goals and stand at the end nevertheless with dirty hands.

Fightnews: You have spoken to President Putin. What do you make of him?

Valuev: I admire him. That doesn't mean that I tolerate everything he does, or that I find the means which he uses always good, but I admire him because he keeps this enormous country in order, brings it together, organized and unified. That was very necessary after the Yeltsin era. As I said, Putin also does things which I don't call good, but special circumstances require special actions. And at the moment there is no one who would be a better president than he.

Fightnews: In Russia, Christmas is celebrated in January. How was your Christmas?

Valuev: You know, I personally don't overdo it on gifts. To dedicate to me a high pressure area called Nicolay, I found the idea of the Sauerland team very original. I hope that my high can bring people in spring much sun and beautiful weather. Over the holidays I've been twice training, so these days of recovery I gave myself as a gift. I could switch off wonderfully and rest. For my son Grischa, who is now three years old, Christmas was naturally an experience. He got a fishing rod and a sled. And my wife I gave clothes, which always pleases her and I can never go wrong.

Fightnews: The fight against Ruiz was not particularly good, and afterwards there was some criticism toward your achievement. How do you stand there?

Valuev: The criticism is surely to a large extent justified. It was not a beautiful fight. It was simply difficult for me coping with Ruiz' style of fighting, always with the left and the head to the body. I accept constructive criticism, that I must box better, and above all, throw my rights much more frequently. I have now two months up to the next fight, and I will use this time.

Fightnews: When do you begin with the preparation for your next fight?

Valuev: The next fight is planned for April 1. At the end of January, my personal trainer Manuel Gabrielian comes from Armenia to St. Petersburg, and we begin with conditioning. On February 10 we move to Berlin and start the phase of direct preparation.

Fightnews: As world champion, they can now select your opponents to a certain degree. Is there someone in particular whom you would like to box against?

Valuev: Yes, against Wladimir Klitschko. That would be surely just as interesting for the fans in my boxing homeland of Germany as well as for the spectators in this country. This fight would get it straight, who the best boxer from Eastern Europe is. And it would be interesting for me to box against Wladimir, who is two meters tall, and to see how we get along on an eye level with one another in the ring.

Fightnews: Who of your three world champion colleagues do you regard as the best and who would you like to face?

Valuev: The world champions are all good, but I think Lamon Brewster the best and the most dangerous opponent. I don't have any preferences there, however, Brewster, Byrd or Rahman, I'll go against any boxer.

Fightnews: We know that you don't particularly like the nickname "The Beast from the East." Other nicknames you've been called include "Power Tower," "the Eighth Wonder of the World," and now Don King wants to bring you to America as "King Kong." How do you stand there?

Valuev: My opinion did not change. My parents called me Nicolay, and my surname is Valuev. I am Nicolay Valuev, everything else is a number for the kindergarten.

Fightnews: One of your predecessors in the heavyweight division at the Sauerland team, Axel Schulz, is said to have an oral offer from Don King and is thinking about a comeback. What do you make of that?

Valuev: Really? That greatly surprises me! Honestly, I heard nothing of it here in Russia. Anything is possible if one has the will and works hard. I also don't know Axel's motives. But if I was in his place, I would be careful. Very much time has passed since he last boxed, and he's no longer the youngest. You can never underestimate a heavyweight though.

alpha

Nachwuchsspieler
Bei allem Respekt für Valujev dass er den besten im Hw boxen will, Wladimir aber sollte er da nicht lieber ruhig sein, der ist einer der wenigen die seine Karriere ganz schnell beenden könnten bevor sie überhaupt angefangen hat, und dass er sich des nächste mal endlich besser vorbereitet hör ich jetzt schon seit 3 Kämpfen. Und mit was für Leuten er sich auflistet ist auch leist dreist.

Tony Jaa

Bankspieler
10 von 10 weltmeister, die man danach fragt, würden das gleiche sagen.
die fragen von fightnews sind so öde. eine frage zum punkturteil wäre bei so einem kontroversen urteil garnicht so falsch gewesen, oder ein eventuelles rematch, was ruiz bekanntlich anstrebt.
zudem habe ich noch ein versprechen von sauerland im ohr wonach valuev donald als wm boxen sollte. das punktrichterurteil fand ich damals auch fraglich (valuev sah sich ja selber als klaren sieger :D )
naja kein wirklich aufschlussreiches interview.
außerdem finde ich die beleidigung des östeuropäischen boxens seitens valuev nicht so schön :)

D. Crosby

Gesperrt auf eigenen Wunsch
Valuev: Yes, against Wladimir Klitschko. That would be surely just as interesting for the fans in my boxing homeland of Germany as well as for the spectators in this country. This fight would get it straight, who the best boxer from Eastern Europe is. And it would be interesting for me to box against Wladimir, who is two meters tall, and to see how we get along on an eye level with one another in the ring.

Finde ich sehr interessant. Würde gern wissen, wie man im Hause Sauerland darüber denkt.

@ evander

Hast Du eine Meinung dazu?

Evander1

Nachwuchsspieler
Frage stell sich zur Zeit nicht,da beide im April boxen und Valuev sehr interessante Angebote für August und September in England bzw. USA vorliegen hat.Ausserdem ist King noch einige Kämpfe beteiligt,da wird Klitschko nicht mitspielen.

Oben