đŸ‡«đŸ‡ź Thread fĂŒr Finnen Fans

Pirkko

Rane-Vermisserin
BeitrÀge
Die Seite ist ja meine erste Anlaufstelle...
Aber danke fĂŒrs Posten :)

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
Wo habt ihr gesehen wer in Vikersund ist und wer nicht?
Dass von Rane hab ich gesehen, aber von Kalle?

Ilta-Sanomat had a news about the Vikersund team at Monday. According to that Kalle was chosen to Vikersund team (information was from Ylianttila.) Today Kalle himself told at Iltalehti that he will not jump there, and that it is his own choise.

Mario

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Gut Gemacht Suomi.... können sich ja total leisten das jetzt wieder einer rumzickt :evil:

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
Kalle really was much more diplomatic than I expected. After loosing his favourite victim to harass Santtu Silvennoinen has understood that he needs new blood. So Kalle got the honour. But Kalle only tells that he is very surprised by the decision and that he was told that Muotka having more WC points was deciding factor. He wonders that, because early on the season, when they had small quota, choices were made based on the current form (it was the time when Kalle would have had more recent points than others, but his current form was not as good as those, who did worse at summer) and he thought it would have been like that also now. And if he had been the coach, he would have done so. And "but it seems one can use and reorganize results and statistics in a way one wants."

Kalle also thinks that while he has jumped better lately, he is far from his best form. When Silvennoinen tries to provoke Kalle to call this favouritism (he asks Kalle if he thinks that common speculations about the main reason for his rejection being that the new coaching staff just doesn't like him and him not training at Lahti or Kuopio have any truth in them) but Kalle doesn't take the bait. He just tells that he has to respect coaches decision. Kalle also tells that he doesn't jump at Vikersund because he has decided long time ago to train next weekend in Ober for World Championships (and the small detail that he was not chosen there doesn't change his plans apparently.) He tells that he will compete next time at Lahti but "of course only if I'm chosen to compete there."

As I said, I think Kalle was really smart and restrained. I'm sure he is really angry right now and may well feel like he has been unfairly snubbed. And he even has some reasons to do so (I mean appealing to WC points is kind of insulting) but he stays diplomatic and doesn't burn any bridges. It seems clear, that to thrive in Finnish national team, it is nowadays very important to be positive and compliant. So if Kalle doesn't want to end his career...

So attaboy! :jap:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Kittygatito

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Hat der Kalle gut gemacht! :jap:
Ich find die ganze Aktion ziemlich schade.:neinnein:
Aber er hat mein vollstes VerstĂ€ndnis fĂŒr seine Reaktion.

Bin jetzt nur mal gespannt, wie das so isgesamt weiter geht....:hmpf:

Y

yeti

Thiele wird sich wieder den Mund zerreißen ĂŒber Kalle.

Aber dann ist die zweite Mail fÀllig!:sauer:

Y

yeti

Thiele braucht doch jetzt wieder wen zum Fertigmachen, nachdems Harri ja "nicht mehr gibt"...

Da wird er wieder losledern von wegen wie schlimm die Finnenjungs doch sind und dass sie nicht teamfÀhig sind und blablabla....

Kittygatito

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Thiele braucht doch jetzt wieder wen zum Fertigmachen, nachdems Harri ja "nicht mehr gibt"...

Da wird er wieder losledern von wegen wie schlimm die Finnenjungs doch sind und dass sie nicht teamfÀhig sind und blablabla....

Der Thiele ist auch nicht glĂŒcklich, wenn er nicht meckern kann. :rolleyes:

Mario

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Ich bin ja jetzt schon tierisch gespannt was er zu James Lambert sagt :hihi:

Oben