đŸ‡«đŸ‡ź Thread fĂŒr Finnen Fans

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge

Does this mean, that only two (Ville and Matti) were able and willing to pay for National Team camp? The rumour before was, that jumpers have to pay for camps, because Finnjumping is broke and National Team doesn't want to cut down training camp days. Ville and Matti (along with Anssi) are probably the two in the best position to get personal sponsors to cover those expenses so I'm not surprised if for example Olli, Kalle or Sami have to skip camps because of the financial reasons, but it is kind of sad when Finnish ski jumping National team training camp means that two jumpers attend. (Which is probably the reason they don't call it a National team training camp in the article...)

blackswan

Warrior of Kindness
BeitrÀge
Does this mean, that only two (Ville and Matti) were able and willing to pay for National Team camp? The rumour before was, that jumpers have to pay for camps, because Finnjumping is broke and National Team doesn't want to cut down training camp days. Ville and Matti (along with Anssi) are probably the two in the best position to get personal sponsors to cover those expenses so I'm not surprised if for example Olli, Kalle or Sami have to skip camps because of the financial reasons, but it is kind of sad when Finnish ski jumping National team training camp means that two jumpers attend. (Which is probably the reason they don't call it a National team training camp in the article...)

ThatÂŽs exactly what I thought. And so sad if so....
:hmpf:

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
WĂ€hrend Ville demnĂ€chst wieder zum ersten Sprung ansetzen wird, ist das andere Problemknie noch immer in der Reha-Phase. Aber Havu ist weiterhin stark im Kopf und das wird ihm helfen wieder zu alter StĂ€rke zurĂŒck zu finden.

Kittygatito

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Ich will auch Pekkas Pillen!! Will auch mal rosarot sehen und die Gewißheit haben, dass die Finnen die Ösis besiegen werden! Jawoll! Pekkas-Pillen vor!!!!
:party::hihi::D::duck:

Oben