đŸ‡«đŸ‡ź Thread fĂŒr Finnen Fans

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
Es kann nur besser werden.

You have still little bit to go in your immersion to Finnish culture. Things are never so bad, that they could not get worse. ;) For example he could use all the (little money) that is left to quick women and cheap cars and then bail :aetsch:

Okay not very likely. And it started to get very clear that Tiilikainen was out of steam. So at least the change gives a chance of the better. And just now it doesn't sound that bad. But we will see.

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
And the reporters showed Vuori right away, about what he will be talking for near future. 'Blaah, who wants to hear anything about Finnjumping finances, plans etc. Just tell us what you think about H. Olli' :hihi:
http://www.iltalehti.fi/talviurheilu/2012050515534759_tl.shtml

(and no, that was not a quote from reporter but I just found it amusing that Finnjumping has a new Chairman and Iltalehti have their first story about it after it is confirmed. And it is all about Hapa.)

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Hapa:
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/makihyppy...-tuoreet-kuvat/art-1288471201311.html?ref=rss

Down to 63 kg now, training, enjoys living like an athlete again, plans to be back at hill at early June. Seems to have misplaced his razor. Doesn't want to talk about his goals or schedules for this but tells the reporter he can make his own conclusion about the fact that he is training seriously and systematically.
Hm, seems he's shaping up really well. Let's wait and see how it goes until summer. :D:

I think he'll comeback @ Ruka 2012. ;)

But hey, lets collect some money and make him a special present...
rasieren-smilies-0003.gif

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
http://yle.fi/urheilu/valmennuskeskuksilla_iso_rooli_makivalmennuksessa/6145017 :rolleyes:

NiemelÀ considers that the training centres in Lahti and Kuopio will be pivotal in getting Finland back to the top.

Unfortunately Pekka still doesn't make much sense with his explanations. Apparently somehow Rane (second time) and Hapa (first time) quitting influenced physical fitness of left over young and inexperienced Finns, including apparently Matti H., and because of that they simply couldn't do better :hÀh: Well fortunately all is now well and work done in these training centres will change the trend and Ville, Havu and anssi will soon be back to top.

:n8:

I understand Pekka has to talk positively and I do understand that dirty laundry should not be brought to media. But I'm disappointed Pekka doesn't seem to be willing to really take a hard look into the situation and also his own choices and start from fresh. Same time he gave this comment, the rumours are, that Finnjumping will take away what little money they have given to Rovaniemi program and leave them to their own. That doesn't mean that Anssi would be heading to Lahti or Kuopio, it just means his training will have even less financial help from Finnjumping. Other rumour is, that Ounasvaara folk are about ready to rebel the whole system.

Third rumour is that Finnjumping may not exist very long. None seems to be happy with the separation of Finnish Ski Association, so it may be that all the ski wearing folk may soon be back under the same association again.

Mario

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Bei Photograf handelt es sich um eine alte Schreibweise von Fotograf. Sie ist seit der Reform von 1996 nicht mehr korrekt.

:D: :duck:

Oben