đŸ‡«đŸ‡ź Thread fĂŒr Finnen Fans

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Die Kernspin-Untersuchung ist bei Havu ohne Befund ueber die Buehne gegangen. Die Form stimmt, zumindest auf der heimischen Schanze. Er wird also 1.000-Millionenprozentig in Willingen starten. :D:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Pekkas Statement zu gestern:

Trotzdessen das wir 4 von 6 Springern nicht im 2. Durchgang hatten sahen wir einen positiven Trend [..]. Aufgabe ist es nun den AbwÀrtstrend zu stoppen und ein gutes Wochenende zu haben.

Bienchen fuer den erkannten AbwÀrtstrend. :)

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Vielleicht sollte man aber die Erwartungen bisschen zurueck schrauben. Wenn er auf der Puijo "ueberraschend gute Spruenge" macht, muss das nicht unbedingt heissen das sich das 1:1 auf den WC uebertragen lÀsst. Wenn er in Willingen in den Top20 landet wÀr das schon wirklich gut. Darauf könnte man dann aufbauen. Wenn er besser ist, dann kann man nur den Hut vor ihm nehmen wie er sich immer wieder zurueck kÀmpfen kann. Da ist Havu ein echtes Vorbild.

Lasst uns das Beste hoffen, das Team kann echt so nen positiven Einschlag gebrauchen. Das steigert dann vielleicht auch die Moral, die seit Villes bösen Crash gebrochen zu sein scheint.

Und btw: Der soll sich gefÀlligst die Haare wieder wachsen lassen. :nie:

Suomigirl26

Bankspieler
BeitrÀge
Man muss ja auch bedenken , dass er mit einer niedrigen Startnummer beginnt da ist es immer schwerer vorzukommen, aber hoffe auf den 2.DG :)

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
There are still things you can count on. Pekka stays positive: :hihi:
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/makihypp...506/makivalmentaja-turha-tassa-on-synkistella

He says quali was promising, they were all unlucky with winds etc. in competition, he is not worried and though Harrachov and Sapporo were bad, this weekend there has been lot of positive things going on.

I guess, it is a good thing that someone is still having faith...

Benjamin

Zahlenfreund
BeitrÀge
Warum das denn? Das Argument verstehe ich ja bei den Alpinen - wenn die eine hohe Startnummer haben, haben sie es wegen des Piste schwerer... aber bei den Springern ist das doch egal.

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/makihypp...506/makivalmentaja-turha-tassa-on-synkistella

He says quali was promising, they were all unlucky with winds etc. in competition, he is not worried and though Harrachov and Sapporo were bad, this weekend there has been lot on positive going on.

:rolleyes: Just one more "bad luck day" in his sight.

L'Anna

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge

He says quali was promising, they were all unlucky with winds etc. in competition, he is not worried and though Harrachov and Sapporo were bad, this weekend there has been lot of positive things going on.

:neinnein: Pekka is just unbelievable ... how can he be so positive ??? :donk: :donk:

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Warum das denn? Das Argument verstehe ich ja bei den Alpinen - wenn die eine hohe Startnummer haben, haben sie es wegen des Piste schwerer... aber bei den Springern ist das doch egal.
Naja so ein bisschen was ist schon irgendwie dran. Klar wenn man gut springt ist man eh dabei. Aber psychologisch gesehen nicht die beste Ausgangslage da doch die Eigendynamik des Wettkampf am Anfang noch nicht so Fahrt aufgenommen hat. Möglich das das auch nur subjektiv ist..

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
:neinnein: Pekka is just unbelievable ... how can he be so positive ??? :donk: :donk:

Too possible explanations:

a) He is just positive and optimistic person, who always looks ans sees the bright side of things

or

b) He really has little choice. He is in very high pressure job with high demands and knows his team has not performed the way expected. There has been very little, if any, criticism towards him yet in public, but he knows what kind of shit Löde went through and tries to paint things as rosy as possible to keep criticism low. In Finland people are not that interested about Zakopane or Team tour, so he has a week or two left, before the public eye really catches him. Until when he can get away with lot of things with fast talk and sounding sure about himself. He has done some controversial choices, stepped few toes big time and many people will be eager to throw him to the wolves if he can not make his team perform for Oslo. And he knows that.

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
I really don't know should we laugh or cry. Probably better laugh...

I have not much faith for this season any more. Matti may very well have few good or even excellent competitions more. If one of the execellent ones happened to be at Oslo, it would be super, but... With Rane I'm slowly loosing hope. he will probably get better before Oslo, but to be honest, he has not shown even one execellent jump whole season. Anssi is stable and doing better than I dared to hope, but I'm afraid this is his maximum level at least for this season (and when his weaknesses are said to be on flying, not in physique or table technique... well... that is often more difficult to better even in time being...) Olli may have some unused potential, but it will take time. For Kalle I unfortunately don't believe a lot. Even Jupe's best jumps are not good enough for WC.

Havu is total mystery. Yes, physically he is fit, yes, he has trained well (on the hill he knows very well, probably only in good conditions), but still. He has had two major injuries in short time. Very few competitions in three years. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid he will not be a saving angel he is expected to be.

And even if we forget this season. Then there is a next one, and after that one more year and then Olympics. MÀÀttÀ, Saapunki etc. are still very young at Sotshi. Niemi has done better this season than last, but his development has been very, very slow many years now. There probably is that great talent that was detected years ago somewhere in him still. But can it be turned to top jumper? Larinto of course did great this season until he fell. But the injury he has, even though the operation was successful, is one of the infamous career-enders for jumping sports. And you never know, if the knee will heal totally before the recovery is finished. And that kind of injury also makes havoc for jumper's head. Many have never been the same after those even though physically nothing is wrong. And Ville was not considered especially foolhardy or daring jumper even before the accident.

Then of course there is also Harri. But no one probably knows how things will turn with him. He certainly has the talent, the skill and the daredevil attitude to be on the absolute top. But he himself really has to be ready to work for it, and Finnjumping and national team will also need to really want it and put enough resources in him to make it happen. Swim or sink approach doesn't work with him. To make it, he would need much stronger support.

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
Minimalziel erreicht. Bin jetzt gespannt ob Pekka reagiert und die Mannschaft umstellt. Allerdings denk ich das es so bleibt und nur Sami durch Havu ersetzt wird.

Probably. But I think it would maybe be better to leave Rane out. They can either take Jupe with, or just lie to Finnish reporters they only have five slots (they will probably not check :aetsch:) but I'm not at all sure it will do any good for Rane to jump in different hills (that he doesn't even like that much if I remember correctly), do badly, get more frustrated, loose confidence, do worse etc.

Oben