đŸ‡«đŸ‡ź Thread fĂŒr Finnen Fans

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge

I read it somewhere today. I will try to find a source later. But anyway he was counting that there has been four different Finnish athletes on the top 10 these season etc. and how that is better than in years (he conveniently forgot the absolutely lousy world cup standings for Finns. And I wouldn't really count it as a success, that Rane has once been on the top 10 this season.)

Ptitpou

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Heute Kalle ist besser als Janne in Lahti gesprungen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
Heute Kalle ist besser als Janne in Lahti gesprungen.

Difficult to say, if that is a good or bad sign. :hmpf:

Let's hope that it was because Kalle has really found his form ans jumps at least as good as at the summer. But really, all the news about Rane has been somewhat worrying. Him being totally lost with equipment selections, going back to the old bindings etc. just don't sound too promising. But of course it is Rane, so miracles may happen. Let's hope so. :up:

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Ist immer schwierig das einzuschÀtzen..Ob das nun fuer Kalle spricht, dass er besser war oder gegen Rane....Wait, (hope) and see. WÀre toll fuer Kalle. Der Sommer hat endlich mal sein Potenzial gezeigt. :)

Ptitpou

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Honestly I was very worried when I saw them jumping. I don't know what was the gate but the distances were quite short (under the K point...). And I don't know if it's normal or not but Janne seemed to be sick. He was coughing (more than usually) and his nose was running. During the jumps Kalle looked more relaxed. I also hope that a miracle will happen. I didn't talk to them so I have no other information about their current form, material and so on.

blackswan

Warrior of Kindness
BeitrÀge
Ich bin ein sehr großer Fan von Pekka und ich glaube auch, dass er sehr gute Arbeit leisten kann, ABER ich hasse Inkonsequez und Inkisistenz. Und beides zeigt er mehr als deutlich!

Aber vllt hat er ja nen Masterplan, den wir nur alle jetzt noch nciht verstehn.

Zu Janne und Kalle (das ebantwortet zumindest schinmal meine Frage). das heißt ja leider gar nix. In Polen werden wir dann sehen, wo die beiden stehen!

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Ich kann mir schon vorstellen das das alles nicht von heute auf morgen funktioniert...Jetzt badet man ja das aus, was man die letzten 10 Jahre aus verschiedensten Gruenden verpasst hat. Sprich das so langsam das Personal ausgeht. Pekka muss mit dem arbeiten was er hat und wenn das nicht funktioniert siehts halt sch* aus. Harri hat sich selbst ins Aus geschossen. Vielleicht stimmt da auch einfach die Chemie mit Pekka auch nicht. Havu ist weiterhin das Sorgenkind. Da fehlen schon von Haus aus 2 grosse LeistungstrÀger. Jetzt Villes Verletzung dazu. Da is mal ein ganzes WM Team futsch..Man kann schon Danke sagen, dass Anssi gewechselt hat. Er bildet momentan so das Mittelfeld was hinter Matti rumkrebst. Rane is total ausm Ruder, Kalle im Faden verheddert...Muotka gut wenn ihm die Schanze passt und er guenstigen Wind hat. Und wer ist dann noch da? Keiner! Das muss man sich mal vor Augen halten. Die konkurenzfÀhigen Springer kann man an 2 HÀnden abzÀhlen - momentan an einer...:(

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
Pekka of course has a plan. And what he told about it at spring sounded even promising. But he may have tried to change too much at one time. That brings resistance and too much uncertainty. And it is not really possible to put everything on hold and wait that there will be a new generations who will work better with Pekka's model. It is just not acceptable to put Finnish top ski jumping on hold for four or five years at least.

Yes, situation is bad. On the almost past ten years (after Kojo left) much have been left undone, that should have been done. It came very evident in Nikunen's last years. VÀÀtÀinen's years were about trying to keep the nose over water and live to fight for the next day. Löde did very good in that, but nothing else could be done. So it is important that Pekka came ready to start changes. And I hope those fundamental changes are going on fine in the background. But he should also be responsible for top jumping. And you only have to look to results to see, that something is not working. And the problem really can not only be, that he just got so bad and lazy jumpers. Even last season, that was walking disaster on many ways, especially financially, there was jumpers who could at least save face of Finnish jumping. Rane's second place at 4H, team's battle (and even without Rane) at Olympic team competition and the bronze from Planica are starting to feel really good performances now. Miracles can happen and they may pull it together to Oslo, but...

I personally have also been irritated for Pekka's comments on media. Being so over-positive it seems that he is living in alternate reality, his very changing and vague comments about what will be done, the whole way of dealing with Hapa hassle etc. Especially after getting used to Löde's straightforwardness, honesty and habit of clearly respecting all his jumpers as human-beings it just feels bad decorum. There have also been some very off-hand comments (about feverish ass kissing jumpers were some reason feeling the need to do at autumn, the feel that in the team there are his favourites and then those who are not, some backstabbingish comments or jokes he has told reporters off record and that have came up, his apparent way of communicating to people, he should communicate directly, through reporters, whole thing about when Ville hurt his knee etc.) that have left a bad taste. Those can be misinterpretations, or small mistakes made on hurry or while angry etc. And for example for his last inconsistent talk about Hapa I can come up with at least few very good and valid reasons, for him to do as he has done (Harri doing something stupid between Sunday and Monday or Harri not being really ready for the stress Zakopane would have been or something like that for example), but still... :hmpf:

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Statement von Havu zur aktuellen Situation:

Ich war so lange gezwungen geduldig zu sein, da ist Eile nun nicht angebracht.

:up:

Beim Telemark sollen nun auch schon Verbesserungen erzielt worden sein. Und er freut sich auf Willingen. :)

Suomi666

Nachwuchsspieler
BeitrÀge
Ja schon klar nur VÀÀtĂ€inen ist auch nicht gekommen und alles war perfekt er hat auch seine Zeit gebraucht ! Und ich finde Pekka is ein großer Trainer er hat die FranzmĂ€nner ja auch rausgebracht von denne hast vorher ja auch nicht soviel gehört und sogar chedal wollte aufhören weil Pekka gegeangen ist das finde ich schon ein sehr großes Vertrauen zu ihn als Mensch und Trainer!

Mag ja sein das immoment nix so großes geriessen wird , dann noch die Verletzung von Larinto der wirklich gut dabei war! Nuja bald is Havu wieder da , mal sehen was er so erreichen kann :)

Und ich muss sagen der Trainerstab immoment bei denn Finnen ist fĂŒr mich der beste seit Jahren :)

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
Thursday and new Urheilulehti:

Did we already know what happened to Kai Kovaljeff after decent summer training? Want to guess? Yep, mycoplasma... :donk: :donk: :donk:

Other than that, Pekka's interview. He stays positive. Tells that this season Finns have already have twice as much success than whole last season and he is still feeling positive for the rest of the season. Matti is being back in shape and we also have Anssi, Rane and Olli being stable and strong and it is still also possible that Kalle finds his summer shape and Havu can go straight back to the top so it's very possible that Finland will do great at Oslo.

But more important is changing the system and waiting for new generations to develop. But still it doesn't mean that there would not be any success in next few years. Ville and Havu will be the most important for next years, one can not know how long also Rane and Matti will continue and there may even be few others who could still develop to top level.

:ueberleg:

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Ist Mycoplasma etwa ansteckend? ;) Scheint fast so.

Ok, Havu zÀhlt jetzt auch nich mehr wirklich zum Nachwuchs. Aber er hat wohl neben Harri noch das meiste Talent und Potenzial. Er muss nur mal versuchen sich nichts zu brechen.

Ob man Havu und Harri wohl zur Paarung uebereden kann? Das wÀr toller Nachwuchs fuer die Zukunft.. :zunge2: ;)

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Ich dacht ja nur so von den Talentgenen her...so....Ok, wÀr doof wenn die den Querkopf von Hapa und die Vorliebe fuer FettnÀpfchen von Havu erben wuerden..Aber sonst...Wenn die Mischung stimmt...:hihi: :duck: Maaan diese FF's machen einem aber auch jegliche Phantasie streitig..:D:

Oben