Der Geburtstags Thread für Mitglieder des Forums...

Young Kaelin

merthyr matchstick
ab7a490d4886b2e8cde66502457167a8_copy_540x348_1_copy_405x261.jpg

Lieber @Huck huckt weg

Sehe gerade, dass Du heute Geburtstag feiern kannst. Wünsche Dir dazu von Herzen vor allem Gesundheit, ganz viel persönliches Glück und ein speziell gutes kommendes Jahr.

Gerade auch als p4p #1 Boxtippspiellegende und kommender Hall of Famer bist Du wahrlich nicht aus dem Boxforum wegzudenken.

Ueber die Jahre haben wir doch einen wunderbaren Draht aufbauen können und Du bist mir auch durch viele PN ein echter, toller Freund und lieb geworden.

Habs gut Kumpel und lass es Dir richtig gut gehen.

Ganz lieber Gruss Stef

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Young Kaelin

merthyr matchstick
received_279237085122293_copy_340x372_copy_255x279.jpg

Dear @Himmelsstern

Funny enough, till now you re the only member at sportforen, i know in person.

Almost 40 years ago, after an absurd series of coincidences, i stumbled into a shared flat at Edmonton, met u and was falling in love at first sight, impressed by your stunning beautiful exotic look, your humbleness and our intellectual challenging conversations. It was just a match.

There were wonderful people like Amar, David, Doug, Paulie and Valerie. You guys were role models in teaching me what canadian hospitality, what respectful treating of a foreigner meant. I felt welcomed and at home.

Our walk back home from the university, when we partied at Dougs apartment was just incredible same as you showed me the West Edmonton Mall and the scene at the greyhound station.

There is much more to say, but i keep that private.

Edmonton I and Edmonton II was till then undoubtedly my happiest time in life. There are few people, which influenced me in life and i learned as much as from u. Im very grateful for that.

I introduced you to Sportforen and i hope u like it and feel accepted and welcomed.

You lit my fire for the amazing nhl hockey team, the arizona coyotes. Well. I admit, its not really a candidate to win the Stanley Cup 5 times in a row, but its funny to cheer for that team with you and going through our comments during the games, i just cannot stop smiling and howl with you.

After you knew it didnt work buying a Coyotes cap u helped out sending me one, even adding stamps.
What a classy move that was. I cannot thank you enough. :knuddel:

20240208_080718_copy_2268x3024_copy_1701x2268_copy_1275x1701_copy_956x1275_copy_717x956_copy_5...jpg 20240214_071037_copy_2439x1192_copy_1829x894_copy_1371x670_copy_1028x502_copy_771x376_copy_578...jpg

So today is your birthday and as you pointed out Valentines Day as well. I wish you health from the bottom of my heart and a wonderful, memorable birthday. Heaps of love and luck too, You got a wonderful familiy and are rightly so loved by many friends and your students.

Life overpaid me learning you. What an amazing person you are! I enjoy and appreciate the private conversations with you very much. Im honestly thankful for that.

I ll send you the Bryan Adams - Heaven song , which was ours back then and will be forever related to you. Its still touching me and always will.

Happy Birthday once again, impressive lady. You re very special to me . Love you Stef.

Savi

Co-Schädling
@Himmelsstern alles liebe zu Deinem Geburtstag und hab nen schönen Ehrentag. (y)

@Young Kaelin rekrutruiert ein bezauberndes Wesen wie Dich für den GP und ich @JL13
ist schon bitter :weghier::D

Monica Raymund Drama GIF by Hightown - Find & Share on GIPHY

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben