Der Geburtstags Thread für Mitglieder des Forums...

Himmelsstern

Nachwuchsspieler
Anhang anzeigen 44552

Dear @Himmelsstern

Funny enough, till now you re the only member at sportforen, i know in person.

Almost 40 years ago, after an absurd series of coincidences, i stumbled into a shared flat at Edmonton, met u and was falling in love at first sight, impressed by your stunning beautiful exotic look, your humbleness and our intellectual challenging conversations. It was just a match.

There were wonderful people like Amar, David, Doug, Paulie and Valerie. You guys were role models in teaching me what canadian hospitality, what respectful treating of a foreigner meant. I felt welcomed and at home.

Our walk back home from the university, when we partied at Dougs apartment was just incredible same as you showed me the West Edmonton Mall and the scene at the greyhound station.

There is much more to say, but i keep that private.

Edmonton I and Edmonton II was till then undoubtedly my happiest time in life. There are few people, which influenced me in life and i learned as much as from u. Im very grateful for that.

I introduced you to Sportforen and i hope u like it and feel accepted and welcomed.

You lit my fire for the amazing nhl hockey team, the arizona coyotes. Well. I admit, its not really a candidate to win the Stanley Cup 5 times in a row, but its funny to cheer for that team with you and going through our comments during the games, i just cannot stop smiling and howl with you.

After you knew it didnt work buying a Coyotes cap u helped out sending me one, even adding stamps.
What a classy move that was. I cannot thank you enough. :knuddel:

Anhang anzeigen 44554 Anhang anzeigen 44555

So today is your birthday and as you pointed out Valentines Day as well. I wish you health from the bottom of my heart and a wonderful, memorable birthday. Heaps of love and luck too, You got a wonderful familiy and are rightly so loved by many friends and your students.

Life overpaid me learning you. What an amazing person you are! I enjoy and appreciate the private conversations with you very much. Im honestly thankful for that.

I ll send you the Bryan Adams - Heaven song , which was ours back then and will be forever related to you. Its still touching me and always will.

Happy Birthday once again, impressive lady. You re very special to me . Love you Stef.

@Young Kaelin You are such an amazing man! I am so lucky to have met you, and to have you in my life. Thank you for just being you (and you know - heaps of other stuff - inviting me to the wonderful sportforen, fabulous Swiss team shirts, Swiss chocolate, never-ending laughter and intelligent conversations, I could go on............) Love you ❤️

Himmelsstern

Nachwuchsspieler
Happy Birthday @Himmelsstern

Sehr nette und sympathische Userin. Da müssen wir @Young Kaelin sehr dankbar sein, dass er dich hier in unser Forum geführt hat. Wenn du uns mal abhanden kommen solltest, würde ich definitiv in ein anderes Forum einfallen, um dich zurückzuholen :saint: (in meiner kleinen seltsamen Welt ist das ein Kompliment)

Vielen Dank! Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen zu gehen, aber wenn ich es täte und du kommst, um mich zu holen, würde ich dich nicht verraten!!!

Deontay

Supermoderator
Teammitglied
I'm a bit confused about which language to use in this case, but I suppose English is the right choice. Regardless of the language, I want to wish you all the best for your special day, @Himmelsstern

Happy Birthday Hbd GIF - Happy Birthday Hbd Cute GIFs

Young Kaelin

merthyr matchstick
images-306.jpeg

15. Februar

Absolutes Highlight des Geburtstagsthreads. Das Trio Infernale schlägt an diesem wahrlich speziellen Tag mal wieder zu:

@Finch Hallenhalma-Legende und wohl einer der lustigsten Sportforenuser überhaupt.

@M-shock Gewinner des GP 49 und Boxtippspiel-GIF-Könner

@Solomo Fairer, ausgewogener, fundierter und kultiger Beitragsschreiber

Wünsche Euch 3 von Herzen Gesundheit, einen besonders schönen Geburtstag und ein richtig angenehmes, erfreuliches, glückliches kommendes Jahr.

Solomo

Hundsbua
Oben