Injury List

Good Guy

Nachwuchsspieler
hat jemand einen Plan was mit Skinner is hat letzte Nacht auch nicht gespielt

Brian Skinner missed Sunday's game with a stomach virus. Ersan Ilyasova has played fairly well recently and started in place of Skinner on Sunday. It's possible that Skinner could be replaced by Ilyasova some time soon, so beware of that fact if you own Skinner.

nbatibo

NBA Mockdraft-Champ 2022
Heut muss ich mich entscheiden ob ich Felton oder Marbury bzw. beide traden werde... Marbury will heute spielen, denkt aber das er den rest der saison Knieprobleme haben wird...:skepsis:

Das leben ist einfach schwer...;)

dvicecity

Nachwuchsspieler
Bei mir bleibt Felton erstmal. Ich denke dass er Mittwoch wieder spielen wird nach dem Tag Pause morgen.

Anklebreaker

Nachwuchsspieler
@ nbatibo :

warum willste marbury rausnehmen??????????:idiot: :gitche:

1. hat er in den letzten 8 spielen dermaßen gerockt(auch mit verletzung)
und 2. wird er heute nicht aussetzten!!!!!!!

also überlegs dir nochmal

nbatibo

NBA Mockdraft-Champ 2022
"Grizz forward/center Pau Gasol is being shopped around by team president, Jerry West, according to several media outlets including the New York Post.

Peter Vecsey of the New York Post seemed fairly certain that Gasol would be dealt before thet trade deadline. He stated: "I put this out there with utter certainty. Infallible informers report Grizzlies president Jerry West has explored prospective trade arrangements with at least three teams regarding Gasol. In order to protect my sources, the only one I'm willing to identify for the time being is the Bulls." This is tantalizing indeed. The impact of a trade on Gasol's value would depend largely upon where he ends up going. Stay tuned. "

Von einer Injury war auf allen gängigen Seiten nix zu lesen...

dvicecity

Nachwuchsspieler
Bei Roto stand gestern was und bei TSN:
Center Pau Gasol (1/21, sore right wrist) is questionable for Monday's game against Denver.

nbatibo

NBA Mockdraft-Champ 2022
@ nbatibo :

warum willste marbury rausnehmen??????????:idiot: :gitche:

1. hat er in den letzten 8 spielen dermaßen gerockt(auch mit verletzung)
und 2. wird er heute nicht aussetzten!!!!!!!

also überlegs dir nochmal

Danke für deine Meinung, aber die hier:idiot: :gitche: , müssen nicht sein...

Marbury war die letzten Spiele konstant gut, aber ich hab ihn seit beginn und weiß daher zu was er fähig ist..

habel(-76ers-)

Nachwuchsspieler
sorry ich weiss es gehört hir nicht rein aber ich weiss ned wo ich es sonst fragen kann.

Wielang wird Smith denn jetzt nach der Stinkefinger sache gesperrt??

Danke schonmal für die antwort

Aldis

Bankspieler
Also ich hab um Trade gelesen:

"The conversation was brief," West said. "But we're not giving him away. This franchise won't give him away. Period."

Quelle: realgm.com

Und zur Verletzung:

Pau Gasol suffered a right wrist injury in Saturday's game, and will have tests run to make sure it's not significant.
"I shot too many shots," Gasol joked. It's nice to see he was joking about the injury, but the wrist was heavily wrapped in ice after the game and he was reported to be in extreme pain. "I hope it's nothing major," he said. The Grizzlies don't play on Sunday, so Gasol owners will have a tough call to make in weekly leagues. Hopefully we'll hear some more news before your lineup deadline arrives.

Quelle rotoworld.com

Joey

Bankspieler
ich hab Wade zwar nirgends auf den IL-Seiten gefunden, aber etwas flaues Gefühl hab ich dennoch :skepsis:

Dwyane Wade left the arena after Sunday afternoon's loss to the Mavericks not knowing his status for tonight's game against the Knicks. The ankle he sprained with 43 seconds remaining in the first quarter limited him in the final three quarters against Dallas, and if it feels worse today, Wade might have to sit out his seventh game of the season.

''It's pretty sore,'' Wade said after the game. ``I'll try to go home and ice it and hopefully it feels better [today]. If not, I'll just have to make a decision [today].''
(Quelle http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/basketball/16515375.htm)

und was bitte ist mit Josh?

Smith still hadn't heard from the NBA office about a fine, which is surely on the way, by the end of practice Sunday.

kriegt er ne Sperre oder net? Geldstrafe tuts hier doch auch ;)

Ron-Ron

Nachwuchsspieler
die nachricht über gasols verletzung ist nicht aktuell und stammt vom samstag oder frühen sonntag! :belehr:
es war bislang noch nichts zu hören und wie wir ja bereits von AI wissen, wenn man einen spieler traden will, dann sollte man das am besten machen, indem man ihn spielen lässt...

Oben