Injury List

dkb2k6

Nachwuchsspieler
Ebenso Entwarnung von rotoworld für alle Yao Besitzer:

Yao says he's fine

Yao Ming, who suffered a dislocated finger late in Wednesday's game, says it's not a serious injury. "It's fine. It's fine. I will not miss 10 weeks or something." In fact, Yao said he could have returned to the game but the Rockets had things well in hand so there was no need. Expect him to be back in action on Friday. This is a tremendous relief for his owners who have already missed the big man for a huge chunk of the season. You can feel free to exhale now.

das sind doch mal gute nachrichten :smoke:

Jermaine O'Neal's sore left knee is expected to sideline him for at least a week.
He left Wednesday's game early after aggravating the injury and is headed for an MRI Thursday, but this has been an ongoing issue for O'Neal. "I'm going to have to figure out a way to get back on the court," he said "But I don't know when I can get back on the court." With the Pacers on their longest losing streak since the one that ensued after all the suspensions from the 2004-05 brawl with Detroit, the team can ill afford to lose its best player.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

real

Nachwuchsspieler
so bei yao und jefferson nix ernstes, marvin dürft beim nächsten spiel auch wieder dabei sein. damit bleibt delonte mein einziger ernsthaft verletzter. mal schauen wie lang er ausfällt, würd ihn eigentlich schon gern behalten, hat tolle leistungen gebeacht in letzter zeit. bis sonntag muss ich jetzt sowieso mal warten, da der wöchentliche trade längst verbraucht wurde.

Ruben

Nachwuchsspieler
Anthony Parker: Expected To Return Sunday

Thursday, March 8, 2007 - Tommy Landry

Update: Anthony Parker is expected back Sunday March 11 against Seattle, the Raptors' next game.

Analysis: The team dearly misses his ability to defend and knock down timely shots from the perimeter, especially given the lackluster play Morris Peterson has contributed in his absence. Let him play before activating Parker, but if he looks good on Sunday, be sure to use him next week.

Ruben

Nachwuchsspieler
Die DNP-Misere entspannt sich langsam wieder. :)

Ron Artest is expected to return to the Kings very shortly, possibly as early as Sunday against the Nuggets.

All indications are that Artest's absence will be short. Sacramento is two games behind Denver and currently the No. 9 seed in the West, so it would make sense to bring him back for this big game. "I've had some discussions with his attorney, and obviously had discussions with his agent and with Ron, too... It's a serious situation going forward," president Geoff Petrie said. John Salmons will return to his reserve role when Artest does come back. Mar. 10 - 10:07 am et

KG 21

Nachwuchsspieler
Manchmal (wenn auch selten) ist es wirklich von Vorteil, seinen Trade schon verbraten zu haben. :jubel:

Damit bleibt dann bloß noch JJ auf dem Tradeblock...

Giggle

Nachwuchsspieler
n paar ganz interessante (bad) news.:

1)

Kobe Bryant facing another suspension?

An NBA source indicated that an elbow from Kobe Bryant thrown at Kyle Korver in the closing minutes of Friday's first half is "being looked at" by league officials.
Bryant was coming off a one-game suspension for an elbow to Marko Jaric and had earlier served a one-game suspension for a hit on Manu Ginobli. "I didn't think it was that big a deal," Korver said of the foul. "After I saw it on replay, it looked a lot worse than I thought it was during the game." Due to the fact Bryant is a multiple offender, there's a chance he could be facing a longer suspension this time, putting his status for week 20 a little bit in jeopardy.

2)

Luke Walton hopeful for Thursday

Luke Walton says he will play Thursday against Denver after missing 21 games due to a sprained right ankle.
Walton suited up for Sunday's game but did not play due to the injury which is a combination of a sprain and tendonitis. "This is the best it's felt since I got hurt," Walton said. He could have some fantasy value, and his return will hurt the value of Brian Cook. Mar. 12 - 9:09 am et
Source: Los Angeles Times

3)

Lamar Odom says he's playing Thursday

Lamar Odom surprisingly will begin practicing Monday despite a torn labrum in his left shoulder and said he would play Thursday against Denver, calling it a "blessing of God."
He may have been cut in your league, and if so, pick him up immediately. He was expected to take another week or two to decide whether he was going to have surgery or not, but says the shoulder had "gotten stronger the last couple of days…faster than I thought." He has cleared by team doctor Steve Lombardo, but will be fighting through pain for the foreseeable future. "So what?" Odom said. "I can do a chin-up right now [and] push-ups. It's strong enough to hold up, so I'll be all right. I will play on Thursday, no doubt about it." The Lakers have lost six straight games so they want him back just as badly as his fantasy owners. Mar. 12 - 9:04 am et
Source: Los Angeles Times

4)

Jermaine O'Neal to miss more time with knee

Jermaine O'Neal is in California getting a second opinion on his sprained left knee and could be sidelined much longer than the three games he was originally scheduled to sit out.
O'Neal hurt his knee against Utah last week and an MRI done Thursday in Indianapolis revealed a sprain. The Pacers originally said O'Neal would miss at least three games but it now looks like he will miss more games than that. Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said "His health and his long-term health is certainly a greater consideration than the short term. That's something we always have to keep in mind." He seems to get hurt around this time every season, and it sounds like he should probably be benched this week in fantasy leagues. Mar. 12 - 8:50 am et
Source: Indianapolis Star

5)

Baron Davis hoping to play Monday

Baron Davis is hoping to play against the Mavericks on Monday, hinting that he sat out Sunday's game for precautionary reasons.
"It just got stiff and sore," Davis said. "I want to be cautious about it, knowing that we have a back-to-back. It was just one of those days where it took longer than expected for my knee to get right. At times, there's some side effects from the knee that's telling me I'm not all the way there yet." Owners with few options can take a chance on Davis this week, but he is obviously a risky fantasy play. The good news that he actually dressed yesterday and was ready to come into the game late, but the team was down too far by that point

mfg

Good Guy

Nachwuchsspieler
n paar ganz interessante (bad) news.:

1)

Kobe Bryant facing another suspension?

An NBA source indicated that an elbow from Kobe Bryant thrown at Kyle Korver in the closing minutes of Friday's first half is "being looked at" by league officials.
Bryant was coming off a one-game suspension for an elbow to Marko Jaric and had earlier served a one-game suspension for a hit on Manu Ginobli. "I didn't think it was that big a deal," Korver said of the foul. "After I saw it on replay, it looked a lot worse than I thought it was during the game." Due to the fact Bryant is a multiple offender, there's a chance he could be facing a longer suspension this time, putting his status for week 20 a little bit in jeopardy.

sammal hat der aufeinmal seinen Spielstil geändert oder wieso wird er jetzt so oft suspendiert :skepsis:

Puschel

Nachwuchsspieler
Ich könnte mich gerade soooo ärgern...Hole mir vor dem Update heute Lebron und was passiert? Das ist echt unglaublich :D

Aldis

Bankspieler
LeBron James was a late scratch from Tuesday's game against the Kings due to back spasms.
He didn't mention the injury at a pregame interview, but reportedly felt something in his back on Monday night and then again after Tuesday's shootaround.

Na Klasse, erst Wade und nun James.... :rolleyes:

acidflash

Nachwuchsspieler
da lebron heiß wie frittenfett war haben den bestimmt einige geholt!
ich haba uch kurz überlegt ihn zu holen da er sehr günstig zu bekommen war udn ich restcap hatte(gegen al harrington),hab mich aber für eine andere variante entschieden.zum glück!!
tarde ist noch da und alles im lot.

dkb2k6

Nachwuchsspieler
Hornets point guard Chris Paul will need surgery on his left foot after an exam Wednesday revealed a stress reaction, Hornets Coach Byron Scott said Thursday. The good news is that he'll be allowed to finish out the season for the team.
"He's going have to put a screw in there, period," Scott said. "If we did it tomorrow or a month from now, he'll be all right for training camp next year." Paul's fantasy owners have avoided disaster with this news, but let's just hope he's able to finish out the season without aggravating the injury.

auch wenns nach der season ist, hört sich das gar nicht gut an ^^

Oben