Mittelgewichtsnews- und diskussions-Thread

MMA_Boxer

Moderator Boxen
Teammitglied
Macht eh kein Unterschied ob nun USA oder Kasachstan - Saunders kennt eh keine Sau :D

chris☕

Bankspieler
Man will wohl den Kampf zur Eröffnung der EXPO in Kasachstan am 10.06. veranstalten. Offenbar ist durch die Regierungseteiligung da finanziell Einiges machbar. Und damit Saunders mit GGG in Ring steigt, muß der Rentenplan eben stehen. Schätze mal Minimum 5-7 Millionen, sonst winkt er sofort ab.

chris☕

Bankspieler
Ist das nicht etwas hoch gegriffen? So viel würde er nicht mal gegen WK kriegen. ;)

Weiß ich ehrlichgesagt nicht. Laut Dan Rafael ist viel Kohle generierbar. Denke BJ Saunders hat aber Vorstellungen in der Region.

Tee (UK) [via mobile]
Dan, you mentioned BJS GGG potential for June. How do the financials play out on this. BJS will want life changing money? Will GGG take a lesser amount to appease his home fans and fully unify the division? (Providing he beats Jacobs)
Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak
(1:31 PM)

There is a ton of money in the fight with the government involvement of a GGG fight in Kazakhstan. Money should not be an issue. The fight is tied to the Expo 2017 there. Huge event.

chris☕

Bankspieler
Ach ja, Chris Eubank Senior war auch im Dan Rafael Chat ->

Chris Eubank Sr. (Fantasyland)
My son could have beaten Muhammad Ali! My son will get 1 billion PPV buys for his next fight! My son can breathe in space without a space suit! My son knows the secret to eternal life! I am the greatest promoter that has ever lived!

Tobi.G

Bankspieler
S

sabatai

Frank Warren:

Myself and Billy Joe Saunders will be ringside for the middleweight unification between the multi-belted Gennady Golovkin and the WBA regular champion Daniel Jacobs. It should be quite a night and, while I would expect Golovkin to prevail, you can’t write off the chance of Jacobs because he can whack, no doubt about that. Bill’s next move will become clearer when the arm of the winner is raised in New York.

chris☕

Bankspieler
Hm, heißt das jetzt, dass in dem Moment in dem GGGs Arm gen Himmel gereckt wird, der gute Billy sich sagt: Au weia, das könnte ja richtig weh tun. Besser nicht, ich gehe Eisfischen...

Wenn Golovkin den Jacobs kurzrundig ausm Schuh haut heißt das bloß daß Saunders Schmerzensgeld neu verhandelt wird:)

Oben