~ NBA-Quiz ~

Boss Hog Corleone

Bankspieler
richtig
aber wie viel hatte er?
edit:
****** auf die anzahl, würde zu lange dauern wenn du nicht die five hast.
Auflösung: erick dampier hatte 35 tip-ins.
stell die nächste frage iRE

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

iRE

Nachwuchsspieler
xxx managed to use the words All-Star, great, superstar1, superstar2 and superstar3 when talking about himself and his game. [...] rookie xxx says he's as good a player as anybody else on the team. "I look at it like this: xxx and xxx don't do anything that I can't do," xxx said. "The only difference is that they play and I don't. All I need is an opportunity." Moments later, in the same postgame interview Monday night, xxx added: "I know I can play with the best of them. In my mind, I'm an All-Star on the rise. But it's like this: You've got to play. It's that simple. I've got to get minutes to show what I can do. But hey, that's the coach's decision." xxx certainly has [...] loads of confidence. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just that he's yet to prove his game is NBA-caliber.[...] "Everybody keeps telling me, 'Young fella, be patient. [...]'" xxx said. "I'm taking advice, but when you're young, man, you're like, 'I've waited two years. I don't want my opportunity to pass me by.' You can't be patient forever. Closed mouths don't get fed." Although xxx claims to hold his own against xxx and xxx in practice (Coach xxx denies this), he probably hasn't improved enough in two years to warrant another contract with the xxx. "From my rookie year to now, my game is unbelievable," xxx said.

von wem stammt das?

Chakalaka

Nachwuchsspieler
Kenyon Martin schrieb:
shaquielle o´neal???

shaquille o'neal spielt aber in seinem team eine große rolle.
lies dir nochmal den text durch und larry bird kann es auch nicht gewesen sein.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Nik Da Greek 06

Nachwuchsspieler
da ich mir schon ziemlich sicher bin stell ich schon mal die näschste frage:

bei welchem spiel (zwischen welchen mannschaften) und bei welchem turnier hat johny most diesen kommentar abgegeben?
"rebound by one of the big guys...divac, i think...hands off to one of the little guards...the big guy with the beard passes off to the little lefty...boy, i am having trouble with these names."

Boss Hog Corleone

Bankspieler
Shawn Marion schrieb:
shaquille o'neal spielt aber in seinem team eine große rolle.
lies dir nochmal den text durch und larry bird kann es auch nicht gewesen sein.

ja, hast recht. hab mich irgendwie verlesen. aber danke das du mich drauf aufmerksam gemacht hast.

iRE

Nachwuchsspieler
lavor postell war natürlich richtig...

ich würd mal sagen olympia yugo-usa

haribo

Nachwuchsspieler
NBA.com sagt:
“Rebound by one of the big guys … Divac, I think … Hands off to one of the little guards … The big guy with the beard passes off to the little lefty … Boy, I’m having trouble with these names.”
--Legendary Boston radio announcer Johnny Most, calling a McDonald’s Open game between the Celtics and Jugoplastika Split of Croatia
:D

Oben