O-Scoring: Dariusz Michalczewski vs. Richard Hall (2) + Nachbesprechung

Der alte Mann

Nachwuchsspieler
Re: ..

Original geschrieben von markus1234
By Matt Clark
Paul Briggs destroyed Glen Kelly with a massive right hand in Round 4 in Sydney, Australia tonight.

was muß das für ein guter Boxer sein ,wenn er einen von RJ's großartigen top 10 - Gegnern in der 4 Runde umnietet
Was hat das mit DM-RH zu tun?:confused:

markus1234

Nachwuchsspieler

nichts.

(man kann aber sehen ,was die Ranglistenposition für eine "aussagekraft" hat und wie RJ's Gegner gehypt werden)

..wollte deswegen aber nicht einen neuen thread aufmachen.

Der alte Mann

Nachwuchsspieler
Re: ..

Original geschrieben von markus1234
nichts.

(man kann aber sehen ,was die Ranglistenposition für eine "aussagekraft" hat und wie RJ's Gegner gehypt werden)
Du willst uns also sagen, daß Hall als ehemaliger Jonesgegner zu Unrecht gehypt wird? Verstanden!

..wollte deswegen aber nicht einen neuen thread aufmachen.
Brauchst du auch nicht. Vielleicht wirst du ja in einem anderen Thread fündig...

markus1234

Nachwuchsspieler
Re: Re: ..

Original geschrieben von Der alte Mann
Du willst uns also sagen, daß Hall als ehemaliger Jonesgegner zu Unrecht gehypt wird? Verstanden!

..Die Gegner werden grundsätzlich nur dann gehypt ,solange DM sie nicht boxt...

will DM einen von diesen Gegnern boxen (zB.Hall) werden sie ganz schnell zu unwürdigen Flaschen ,die vom boxen keine Ahnung haben.

Schlonski

Bankspieler
Hört doch mit diesen dämlichen Quervergleichen auf. Es gibt nix im Boxsport was häufiger widerlegt wird!!!! Der hat gegen den verloren der vorher gegen den gewonnen der grade verloren und morgen unentschieden und überhaupt meine Oma mit dem Schürzerl haut alle um!

ppsih

Nachwuchsspieler
Von Universum Forum....

Author: roy da mon (---.uoc.es)
Date: 09-18-02 07:09

Boxingtalk.net is a site full of deception. There is not one original piece of work written there. Every article is plagiarized from sites such as Fightnews.com, even the format of Boxingtalk.net is based on that of Fightnews.com.

The so called "Chief Editor" known as "Ron Heard" is a deceiver of the highest order. He has admitted this is not his true name. Ron is an ass in lion's skin.

Ron just had several interviews with John Ruiz supposedly conducted by one of his imaginary writers. I say imaginary because I know Johnny personally. I give you my word Johnny Ruiz has never heard of Gregory Leon or Boxingtalk.net. These are just another of Ron Heards multitude of lies. This site is nothing more than a profusion of misrepresentations, distorted facts and stolen creative property.

Another important fact, Ol' Ron picked Hall to stop Daruisz in the 10th round. Although I am no fan of the German, I thought it was an absurd prediction. Speaking of Rons predictions, if you keep an eye on his site you will find his picks magically change according to the outcome of the fight. It seems Ron would like us all to believe he is a genius when it comes to the sport of boxing, when in fact he is nothing more than a scandalous liar.

If you want legitimate news fella, check out MaxBoxing or Fightnews, you will be better off in the long run.

Ricardo

Nachwuchsspieler
Re: ---

Original geschrieben von Sting
Warum Intervieven die AMis nicht Reggie Johnson der war doch auch am Ring. Wie er das ganze gesehen hat.:licht:

der würde ja eh nur rumschleimen.Haben wir ja in Ring genug gesehen :D :D :D

Ricardo

Nachwuchsspieler
die amis können mich ja interviewen und meine Meinung über Dm fragen:

zb so

ami: what do you think about dariuz?

Ricci: Dariuz is an
grinser036.gif

ami:
grinser043.gif

:D :D :ricardo: :ricardo:

Roberts

Moderator Boxen
Teammitglied
fightnews.com Umfrage panik:

fightnews.com-Interview: Joey DeGrandis!

What are the goals and dreams for the future of your career?
"For a world class fight. I've fought 3 world champions already. My loss to Michalczewski, it was a BS loss. I didn't even get hit over there. I got hit in the back of the neck, I lost my footing coming off the ropes and before I knew it, they had stopped the fight."

If you were offered the chance to fight Michalczewski here in the US, would you?
"Of course. Here it would be a whole different story. You notice he never fights over here. But if that fight were in Ireland or England or here... I'm just saying it was a BS way to lose. I got hit in the back of the neck and tripped, and they stopped the fight. I'm not trying to take anything away from him, but come fight over here and we'll see how bad he is."
-------------------------------------------

:rolleyes: - Zwei Beispiele großen Schwachsinns.

Roberts

liston

Nachwuchsspieler
@ vorredner
das hat mit boxen (eigentlich) wenig zu tun ;-)

bs ist die abkürzung für Bull Shit

;-)

hannes

Nachwuchsspieler
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Hall told Boxingtalk that he is no sore loser. Hall did not want to rephrase or retract anything that he said in our last discussion, when he accused Dariusz of taking steroids. In Fact, Hall still believes that Dariusz is on steroids. "I don't care what he says, I know that he is on steroids. There is no way another human being could take the shots that he was taking. The bottom line is, they robbed me twice. You cannot beat him in Germany. Even if you knock him out they will find a way to disqualify you. That's what is good about America, they test you the right way. The only difference between Fernando Vargas and Dariusz is that Fernando got caught. They do not test the fighters right way in Germany, because if they did they would have known that he is on steroids. And if they did they would hide the results, because that would mean that they would have to strip him and they would never do that because he makes too much money for the country," said an upset Richard Hall from Miami, Florida.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E

Employee #41283

@ Hannes

Heute in ein Slibowitz-Fass gefallen?:confused:

Du postest uns da irgend etwas Belangloses über Richard Hall und fragst dann die geschätzte Leserschaft, ob es etwa einen größeren Drückeberger als McCline gäbe?:confused: :eek:

Die Frage kann ich dir zwar mit "Ja" beantworten und auf einen ukrainischen Staatsbürger hinweisen, der noch vor wenigen Tagen davon spravxch, den Lennox zu boxen ... und dessen Manager anscheinend heute im ZDF Rauten gewinkt hazt (wie man in Luxemburg sagt) und von einem nächsten Gegner namens Donald sprach.:idiot:

Aber eigentlich wollte ich fragen, was das Zitat über Hall denn mit Drückebergertum und mit dem Faustkämpfer McCline zu tun hat?:confused:

Ein guter Rat: nach Verzehren gewisser Mengen von starkem Alkohol sollte man nicht mehr posten!:laugh2:

Das gilt übrigens für so Manchen bei Sportforen.de, auch für hanffro!:laugh2:

Nephilim1271

Nachwuchsspieler
öhm..hanffro..wenn du genauer hinsiehst, ist der spruch mit mc cline hannes´signatur...also nix mit allohol :)
zumindest in dieser situation nicht *g*

markus1234

Nachwuchsspieler

Interview: Richard Hall!

October 1, 2002

By Sandy "Fly Girl" Goldberg

Richard Hall (25-4, 24 KOs) who recently challenged WBO light heavyweight champion Dariusz Michalczewski in Germany for the second time, had a lot to say during a recent photo shoot. Amid a quiet setting with horses about, Hall discussed his second disappointment in Germany and tells us what and who he wants next.

Hall set the tone for the Michalczewski fight in the prefight press conference by refusing to shake hands with the champion. "He acted like we were friends," said Hall. "We weren't friends." In the first round Hall connected with some big punches that cut the Michalczewski over the left eye and under the right eye. As the fight progressed, Michalczewski's left eye began to swell shut. Hall says, "I was thinking 'why isn't the ref stopping the fight? My eye wasn't half that bad in the first fight he stopped."

The fight ended in round ten. Hall describes the stoppage: "I hit him with 4 punches and we got in a clinch. The ref yelled break....then, waved the fight off." [To see Fightnews' round by round account of the fight, click here]

Hall alleges that referee Rudy Battle [a veteran of dozens of world title fights] was against him in Germany. "The ref was telling me to hit him in the body not in the head. The next day at the airport, the same ref asked me if I thought he did something wrong. I asked him, 'Why did you tell me to hit him in the body?' and he said, 'Man, I didn't know you hit that hard.' This is disappointing to me as I respect this ref. I wanted to say something harsh to him but I left it alone...even if I knocked him out, I would've lost, they would've found somehow to stop the fight."

"At the [post fight] press conference, Michalczewski said he had an infection in his eyes [as a reason for the swelling] Yeah, the infection was in my gloves."

Hall has gotten out of contract with promoter Murad Muhammad and now wants the WBO to rank him #1 as he feels he deserves. "No one wants to fight me. I am too powerful. Who wants that? When I go in the ring, I mean business and it is business, not just a paycheck."

So, who would you like to fight now?
I would fight him [Michalczewski] again...but for $2 million. The first fight was in Berlin and it was sold out. The second was in Brunswick, Germany and on TV also a sell out. [Also] there's Derrick Harmon, Antonio Tarver and Eric Harding who are on top now."

Why do you think you're name isn't mentioned among the division's elite?
"Maybe because I'm Jamaican. Antonio Tarver told me 'I'd never fight you'...I'd fight him for free. Actually, I'd like to fight all three in one night
like Lou Gossett Jr in that movie Diggstown where he fought 25 guys in one night. This wouldn't be too much of a feat as the fight with Tarver would be over in the first 3 minutes. And why not? If Roy Jones can play basketball before a fight, I can do this."

Why don't we hear about Richard Hall in the media?
"When I was to fight Roy Jones Jr, the media and HBO said..Who? Who is he? He doesn't deserve it. They called me Richard Frazier and constantly disrespected me. I was with Don King then and they said that King bought me the #1 spot. I had to work and become that, you can't buy that. I had to be the WBA interim champion to fight Jones...I did that. After the fight, HBO staff came back to apologize to me

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Patrick

Nachwuchsspieler
Re: Re: .

Original geschrieben von odoggy

Roy Jones hat Basketball vor einem Kampf gespielt??

odoggy

Zwei Minuten,beim Kac*en kann man genausoviel Energie verbrauchen :smoke:

Markus ist auch wieder da,hat wohl den polnischen Playboy mit Dariusz Freundin durch.Wo bleiben die Pictures ???

Joker

Nachwuchsspieler
:eek: Ich kann nur hoffen, daß Hall selbst nicht glaubt, was er da erzählt. Versucht er Jones herauszufordern, indem er den größeren Haufen Verbaldung macht? Oder wurde der erste Kampf gegen DM doch zu spät abgebrochen?

Oben