San Antonio Spurs - Dinge, die keinen eigenen Thread verdienen

Kent Brockman

Ehem. Crossover-Redakteur
und vorallem immer schön in der prime. oberto ist jetzt 30, in drei jahren holen sie dann den 28 jahre alten scola usw. das ist mal ein rebuild :cool:

Omega

Fußball-Moderator a.D.
und in 5 oder 6 Jahren den neuen Franzmann, der dann auch einige Zeit auf hohem Niveau ausgebildet wurde
Nach der Verpflichtung von Oberto glaube ich übrigens, dass Nesto weggetradet wird, am besten für einen guten SF
Für big-men gibt es ja immer Abnehmer, ausserdem wenn ich mir die Gehaltszahlen dieses Jahres anschaue, wäre Nesto ein Schnäppchen

Les Selvage

BBL-Moderator
Wie kann es anders sein bei den Spurs, passt perfekt ins Team, braucht nicht viele Würfe um einem Team zu helfen. Nicht mehr das Potential von Scola, aber ein sehr erfahrener Spieler. Technisch versierter Center mit vielen Lowpost Moves und gutem Mitteldistanz Wurf. Hatte letztes Jahr viel mit Verletzungen zu kämpfen, neben Mohammed oder Duncan aber geradezu ideal. Tomasevic- Oberto waren das am besten passende Center Duo Europas.

Kent Brockman

Ehem. Crossover-Redakteur
http://www.woai.com/spurs/story.aspx?content_id=25D05F19-3152-4D7C-92E9-39EE48A77032

anscheinend doch nicht alles Friede, Freude, Eierkuchen.

The San Antonio Express-News explains that the original buyout of the contract, which was signed in 1997, was $14.5 million. And though it was expected that the buyout would lessen over time, the paper states that "Tau officials claim Scola must pay the original buyout if he wants to leave for the NBA or wait until his contract expires in three years when the buyout is reduced to $1 million."

Hat Scola diesen Vertrag wirklich schon 1997 unterschrieben? Das wäre ja äußerst weitsichtig von den Tau-Offiziellen, eine solche Klausel einzubauen. Das erklärt die Verpflichtung von Oberto natürlich...

Les Selvage

BBL-Moderator
Ja, die Jungs in Vitoria sind auf Zack, haben schon für Nocioni ordentlich Geld bekommen und auch für Macijauskas.
Scola will aber trotzdem in die NBA nächste Saison und sein Agent versucht das die Spurs die Rechte traden.

"* After Arvydas Macijauskas (192-G-80) and Jose Manuel Calderon (190-G-81) recognized that they will play in the NBA next season, TAU got another blow; Luis Scola (206-F/C-80), whose rights belong to the San Antonio Spurs, stated that his will is to leave Vitoria and play in the States too. His only chance is to make the Spurs trade his rights, so his agent is working on it."
Go New Orleans Go:D

Murphy

Bankspieler
Die Spurs müssen gar nicht. Die Frage ist nur, ob die Spurs, wenn Oberto einschlagen sollte, Scola noch brauchen und plötzlich würde dieser in der Luft hängen. Also versucht sein Agent die Tür NBA offen zuhalten.

Ozymandias

Nachwuchsspieler
Gibt es in diesem Forum eigentlich Spurs Fans ? Hallo ? Nick van Exel wurde verpflichtet für einen Spotpreis die Chance auf Mike Finley steht immer noch und hier regt sich nichts :skepsis: . Echt seltsam wenn mein fav. Team so ein management hätte würde ich weinen vor Glück :jubel: :love: und hier ?

Omega

Fußball-Moderator a.D.
Wenn ich vor Freude tanze, kann ich nicht posten
go Spurs go

one team, one goal :jubel: :jubel: :jubel:

Omega

Fußball-Moderator a.D.
Die San Antonio Spurs in der Saison 2005/2006

PG: Tony Parker, NvE, Benno Udrih
SG: Obi wan Ginobili, Barry
SF: Bowen, Finley
PF: Tim Duncan, Robert Horry, Oberto
C: Mohammed, Nesterovic

geiles Team mit Schützen, inside-Präsens und Defense :jubel:
Habe ich schon gesagt, dass ich mich auf die neue Saison freue?

C-Mob

Nachwuchsspieler
Was ein Roster. Ist echt der Wahnsinn. Auch die zweite 5 ist ja sowas von stark. van Exel - Barry - Finley - Horry - Rasho (Oberto). Die können eigentlich jeden Ausfall außer einem von Duncan ohne
Probleme kompensieren.

Wie schauts eigentlich mit den Trades aus? Da war doch mal die Rede von Barry oder Rasho weg. Man könnt ja mal schauen, ob man besonders für Rasho was jüngeres bekommt. In den POs hat der ja auch nicht gerade oft gespielt und Oberto wird die Minuten hinter Nazr schon jut nutzen.

Kobe 8

Crossover-Redakteur
Marks müsste langsam auch schon Kultstatus erhalten haben. Als fünfter Assistant Coach auf der Bank von Pop... ;)

Mahoney_jr

Bankspieler
Popovic hats nett ausgedrückt, er ist "thrilled", dass Marks bleibt. Vor allem wegen "team chemistry" :D

Marks ist wohl gut mit Ginobili befreundet, der die Vertragsverlängerung wohl gefordert hatte.

Omega

Fußball-Moderator a.D.
HoopsHype.com Interviews

Tony Parker: "Miami may have too many stars"
by Raul Barrigon / September 7, 2005

What comes to your mind when you hear the word "dynasty?"

Tony Parker: I know what you're talking about. We're going to try to be that. Of course we will. We are aware that the back-to-back is a difficult task, but I think we have the team to do it. I am 23, Manu is 28 and Timmy is 29. So if we can keep the core of our team together, we can win another two or three rings.

How do you feel about the moves the Spurs have made this summer?

TP: I think that the most important move made by our team was re-signing Robert Horry. It was also important to sign Oberto… Anyway, we have a very strong frontcourt right now. In the backcourt, there is Manu and me... Nick and Michael Finley will be very helpful. And Beno Udrih had a good year as a rookie although he didn't play very well in the Finals.

We saw how angry Gregg Popovich got with him...

TP: Well... You know, Popovich is a tough coach – especially with the rookies. Gregg is a great one and I know Beno is going to improve this year. Brent Barry had to handle a lot of pressure last year and now will do better too.

What do you think about the moves of the other contenders?

TP: I think Phoenix has improved, but only in a way... Now they are stronger, but I am not sure if they are better. They are better on the defensive end, but I feel that they are a worse team on the offensive end. In Miami, they have signed a lot of stars. Maybe too many. Shaq, Wade, plus Antoine Walker and Jason Williams… Damon Jones was a good fit because he only shot threes. Now with Williams on board, the thing can go out of control. But who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. By the way, Detroit is still a very good team. I think the contenders are still the same.

What does it mean for you to play with France in the Eurobasket?

TP: This is a big thing for me. I've been playing for my country since I was 14. I have a lot of good memories, like the time when we won the Under 18 European Championship. I hope we can keep winning with the National Team this year!

You dream about the gold medal?

TP: My dream was to play in the NBA. Now that I've won another ring, I want to play in the All-Star… But for now, it's all about France. I am willing to be involved with the French team. There are times when it's hard to focus on something. For example, right now we have to play a lot of friendly games... At least Spain is a good place to stay. Better than Slovenia.

You return to the National Team two years later. How do you feel about it?

TP: Very happy. Really. Playing for France is very important for me. Right now, I'm a little bit tired. You have to consider that I've played 110 games with the San Antonio Spurs this season... So with this friendly games, my goal is just to feel ready and 100 percent when the European Championship begins.

Did you find any problem with the Spurs because of your intention to play in the Eurobasket?

TP: The fact is I did. Gregg didn't like it. Obviously he's looking for the best for the franchise. But we spoke and I told him how important for me was to lead the National Team to the World Championship. In my career, I want to play the World Championship and the Olympic Games at least once each. As for the medals, I think the favorites in this tournament are Serbia and Lithuania.

Orlando's first-round pick Fran Vazquez chose to remain in Europe instead of going to the NBA. What do you think about that?

TP: That's his call. Maybe playing in the NBA wasn't his dream. For most players playing there is the biggest thing. But, well, maybe Fran feels great in Europe and wants to stay in Spain with his family and friends... I don't know and I don't think I should judge his decision. Personally, my dream was to play in the NBA. And after four years and two rings... What can I tell you? I feel so good

Sympathisches Interview, wobei ich die Überschrift unpassend finde. Parker hat sich nicht abfällig über Miami geäußert

Joe Berry

Kosmopolitische NBA-Koryphäe
is das wirklich Manu : o :laugh2: ?

c3715bbf.jpg

Oben