Unglaubliche Videos zum Download

Laker#8

Nachwuchsspieler

D-Rose

Nachwuchsspieler
Bester Wade Mix den ich gesehn habe..gute Qualität,seltene Szenen,Länge alle hamma.Nur die Musik mag ich nicht...zurockig.Overall 9/10

boman

Nachwuchsspieler
Krass krass, respekt an laker#8!!!

In diesem mix sind bestimmt so gut wie alle dunk von wade dabei! :D
Selten sonen guten mix gesehen!! Das ist seinen applaus wert!

:jubel: :jubel: :jubel:

flaco

Nachwuchsspieler
Laker#8 schrieb:
BB4LL-Dwyane.Wade.-.The.Flash.-Laker#8 - FileFront Download

BB4LL-Dwyane.Wade.-.The.Flash.-Laker#8 - Torrent Download

Details:
Größe: 177 MB
Länge: 09:04
Format: 512x384 | XviD | Komprimiert mit WinRar
Musik: Three Days Grace - Wake Up | Home
Beschreibung: 9-minütiger Mix von Wade mit Unmengen von Highlights aus letzter Saison.

[Benötigt WinRar zum Entpacken und XviD zum Anschauen.]
-
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
http://www.koepi.org/XviD-1.0.3-20122004.exe
-
Viel Spaß :)
:wall: :cry: Ich könnt mich echt in den Arsch beissen mit meinem schei** kleinem Download Volumen :wall: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tituzzz

Nachwuchsspieler
Laker#8 schrieb:
BB4LL-Dwyane.Wade.-.The.Flash.-Laker#8 - FileFront Download

BB4LL-Dwyane.Wade.-.The.Flash.-Laker#8 - Torrent Download

Details:
Größe: 177 MB
Länge: 09:04
Format: 512x384 | XviD | Komprimiert mit WinRar
Musik: Three Days Grace - Wake Up | Home
Beschreibung: 9-minütiger Mix von Wade mit Unmengen von Highlights aus letzter Saison.

[Benötigt WinRar zum Entpacken und XviD zum Anschauen.]
-
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
http://www.koepi.org/XviD-1.0.3-20122004.exe
-
Viel Spaß :)

Geiles Teil. Respekt! Musik ist aber wirklich nicht passend...
Aber sonst geil! :thumb:

cornichon

Nachwuchsspieler
Steve Nash Mix

Hey, hat jemand von euch vielleicht nen Steve Nash Mix auf der Festplatte? Des wär echt genial!

P

pushkin22

Meine Empfehlung:

SeVeR15 schrieb:
Vince Carter "MENTAL DISORDERS"

affichementaldisorders2lw.jpg

Format : wmv
Size : 210 Mo
Lengh : 18'49
up to : 02/12
author : SeVeR
Link : Download(NBAE)

Synopsis

November 2004 - Kate, a reporter, mysteriously disappeared.
According to the investigation, just before her disappearance, she was supposed to interview Vince Carter, a basketball star player. This interview was supposed to take place in the residence of Vince Carter, named “The Vinsanity Institute”, an old psychiatric hospital in California, in which a terrible massacre occurred in the past .
The file concerning this crime was quickly classified, and although Vince Carter was the main suspect, no one had enough proof in order to accuse him of what happened.

November 2005 - A cop named Sarah, who was a Kate’s friend, decided to discover the truth.
One night, Sarah penetrated the “Vinsanity Institute” trying to find some evidence, while Vince Carter was on the east Coast, in New Jersey ...

So it's finally here :).

For begin, I would say that this video is not really a mix but a little movie, wich start at the end to the synopsis. I am conscious that some of you will don't like the crossover basket/movie. But contrarily at "slicing likea blade", the sequences movie, here, are used for take in place the story and the ambiance.

One important thing that, I would say, is that, this mix is a fantastic fiction, with some horror contents, it's important, because you should not take serious this story ;), and the date are not real too.

For the realization, I think that nobody will have been also far, I used lot of software, particuliary for the Postproduction for, close me to a result enough pro. There is not flashy visuals effects, but the effects are used for support the ambiance and the theme of the video. This video required me three of more work than the act III of the legend of MJ. Just little default is one or two incoherence with the clothes of Sarah.

For the footage, there is lot of classic highlights, just for the NJN footagen, I think there is a lot less known. The NJN footage, comes from vco's Highlights that I thank.

The soundtrack is new and exclusive, and watch this video in the dark or in the calm.

I know and I understand that some will not like this mix and it is normal. It's a special mix and theme, with not crazy effect and epic music.

for finish, For those who know a little the video mixing, I put a small screenshot of the finished project, it gives and idea of the puzzle

screenshot8ih.jpg

so good watching ;)

Oben