Wer ist der größte Ego-Zocker der NBA?

sefant77

Schweineliga
Ich glaube wir haben da doch einen klaren Sieger: Agent Ego :idiot:

Out of the all times for Gilbert Arenas to come out of his self-induced silence, for all the reasons to do so, his choices on Saturday did little to dispel a growing suspicion that Agent Zero is all about Agent Zero.

So, the Wizards are getting destroyed in their Eastern Conference first-round series, on the way to a humiliating sweep by Cleveland, and Arenas calls a press conference before Game 3 in Washington to congratulate himself on getting his picture on the cover of a video game?

That's a franchise player?

"Everyone knows that this is the takeover year and I took over a lot of stuff," Arenas said. "I surprised myself. I want to finish the season by saying Agent Zero is on the cover of NBA Live 2008."
Wonderful, Gilbert. This had to be thrilling news to his coaches and teammates getting embarrassed by LeBron James and the Cavaliers with Arenas and Caron Butler out for the season. I can only imagine how hard it was for coach Eddie Jordan to bite his lip and keep his thoughts to himself upon hearing that Arenas ended his silence for this purpose.

This was the wrong time, the wrong place, for Arenas to be celebrating his favorite topic -- himself. All that Saturday should've been about was encouraging his teammates to make an improbable bid to get back into the series with Cleveland. After all, that's what franchise players say in the playoffs. Here's what they don't say: "I have to pat myself on the back for that one. I have the copies of the game and I have been giving them to all my teammates. I let them know that next year, October 2, they have no choice but to look at me. Your kids, brothers, sisters, they have no choice but to look at me. I'm not only in the game, I'm on the cover of it."

Rest:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/nb...lt=AnFOTFr2JpEuwF0C8NMboLO8vLYF?urn=nba,30607

Wie peinlich. Und ich dachte schon Lebrons Schuhnummer bei der ASG Skill-Competition wäre peinlich gewesen...

Xanatos

Nachwuchsspieler
Am Anfang der Saison fand ich ihn ja noch lustig und abgefahren, aber jetzt ist er einfach nur noch erbärmlich.

rÖsHti

Bankspieler
Naja er hatte so eine looser etikette während sein Leben dass er jetzt einfach durchdreht...

Imsolucky

Nachwuchsspieler
also ich wäre nicht stolz auf dem cover von nba live zu sein. live 07 war zum :kotz: und das wird dieses jahr nicht anders sein.

Oben