🇫🇮 Thread für Finnen Fans

Kira

Nachwuchsspieler
ich würde gern an sie glauben, aber leider liegt es nicht in meiner natur, optimistisch zu sein...:zunge2:

Kittygatito

Nachwuchsspieler
Ich denke auch, Pekkas Pillen sind etwa gaaaaanz besonderes und mit nichts bisher bekanntem vergleichbar.

Meine Vermutung ist ja, dass eine zweite Variante in Baby-blau in Arbeit ist. Für die Springer. Mit einer gewissen Dosis Alk verstärkt...... :D::hihi:

Aber Vili bleibt sicher Pekka und pink treu.... :pffft:

Pirkko

Rane-Vermisserin
Das sind andere blaue Pillen... Mit Alk drinnen, denn die Finnen springen wahrscheinlich nur 'finnischnüchtern' gut :D:

Marre

Väärinkannattaja
You would never had guessed this:
http://www.iltalehti.fi/talviurheilu/2011082414244352_tl.shtml

Finnish team has a new revolutionary binding, that will give Finns a great edge compared to other countries. :rolleyes: (Oh, and the jumpers have not yet tested it...)

I think, I really need lots of pills (any colour) to get over this sarcastic, pessimistic streak I have going before the season starts...

danii85

linker Spinner

Finnish team has a new revolutionary binding, that will give Finns a great edge compared to other countries. :rolleyes: (Oh, and the jumpers have not yet tested it...)

I think, I really need lots of pills (any colour) to get over this sarcastic, pessimistic streak I have going before the season starts...
looooooooool :rolleyes: Herzlichen Glueckwunsch zur neuen Bindung....:party:

Pirkko

Rane-Vermisserin

In swiss and germen TV is every New Years Eve the same over 50 year old program. It's called Dinner for One
And the main sentence is: Same proceedure as every year...
I think about that now
You don't have to test bindings with jumpers, they are simply perfect, if it doesn't work it's the jumpers fault.....

Marre

Väärinkannattaja
You don't have to test bindings with jumpers, they are simply perfect, if it doesn't work it's the jumpers fault.....

You have a right attitude. You should work for Finnjumping. :hihi: (Yeah, I'm still little bitter about how Rane's and Hapa's careers ended...)

Kittygatito

Nachwuchsspieler
Pekka und Vili sehen Pink, die Springer sollten wohl mal langsam blau sehen (finnischnüchtern!) und meinethalben auch neben der Schanze Baby-Blau...:pffft::hihi::D:

Aber ICH sehe abwechselnd rot und schwarz!!!

Mario, wo sind Deine Pilze????

;(

Marre

Väärinkannattaja
SGP Hakuba is SGP Hakuba (not many jumpers, many strong ones not there etc.) but I think that Jupe did rather well there. At least one Finnish jumper who is not regressing. That is a good thing considering how little positive there has been in Finnish team's summer.

Of course summer is summer, snow and winter is a totally different ballgame than summer hills, they are still badly middle of their basic training, it seems clear that Pekka doesn't really care a lot (or at all) about summer GP and it is still three months before the season starts. So I have not totally lost all hope for this season yet (even though it may at times sound like that) but still it's nice to see something positive in Finnish ski jumping (other than at least Anssi getting a personal sponsor (and those effing bindings which I'm not sure are anything positive. I'm ready not to hear a word bindings ever again or at least not before I have to go and buy new skies (and bindings) for myself next time.)) So:
Way to go, Jupe! :party:

Oben