đŸ‡«đŸ‡ź Thread fĂŒr Finnen Fans

Pirkko

Rane-Vermisserin
BeitrÀge
Hey, boys, there is no need to be so nice and let others have all the points. It's totally okay to have more than one Finn in top 30. Really! Others will not be too mad at you even if two or three of you make it to the second round. :pffft:
You're absolutely right.....

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Wer soll das lesen können?
Zu Larinto:
Toni Nieminen sagt, dass man nicht darauf zĂ€hlen kann dass Larinto mit einem Comeback die Saison bzw das Team noch retten kann. Man sollte ihm Zeit fĂŒr die Reha geben. Vermutlich wird er erst im MĂ€rz wieder das Team verstĂ€rken, aber erwarten sollte man nichts. Aber er meint auch es gĂ€be noch Potential in dem Team was sie haben, aber es lĂ€ge noch viel Arbeit vor.

Zum Teamwettkampf heute:
Pekka sagt, dass sie doch weniger SchneesprĂŒnge in der Vorbereitung hatten und deshalb das Team so schlecht abschneidet. Er freut sich ĂŒber Havus Sprung.

Soviel mit meinem Hausfrauen-Finnisch.

Kirsten

Moderator Wintersport
Teammitglied
BeitrÀge
Die Ausrede zÀhlt net, da ging es nÀmlich allen andern Teams genau so

danii85

linker Spinner
BeitrÀge
Vermutlich hatten sie sogar den ein oder anderen mehr als andere Teams durch das Training in Rovaniemi.

Er hat wohl wieder in seinen Ausredenhut gegriffen und heute waren die SchneesprĂŒnge drin. Verletzungen, Wind und andere atmosphĂ€rische Störungen kommen wann anders wieder raus.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge

Wind was used last weekend and injuries yesterday (and ad nauseum before that), equipment testing not done at Ruka and Pekka probably did miss the news about lunar eclipse (that at least would had been creative), so we are now back at no snow jumps (also used at Ruka.) Tomorrow it will be equipment and next weekend injuries and wind. :duck:

Suomigirl26

Bankspieler
BeitrÀge
Heute ist bei uns in der Zeitung ein Interview von Schlieri wo er meinte, dass NykÀnen kein Vorbild wÀre und es Zeit wird das sein Rekord an Siegen bald fÀllt ...
Naja einerseits stimmts eh , aber man sollte schon noch einen Unterschied machen zwischen Privatleben und Leistungen im Sport :neinnein:

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/hiihtola...iisipalaveri-makijoukkue-joutuu-maksumiehiksi

I can't decide what I think about this :ueberleg:

Pekka wants his team to go straight to Engelberg to train (because Lahti and Kuopio are not yet open), Finnjumping declines to pay. Jumpers have decided to pay themselves. Finnjumping would had paid them training at Ruka or Vuokatti instead. Usually I would side with the team, but money really is tight with Finnjumping and they have had to axe B Team etc. And A Team has already got one extra camp this autumn. Pekka is sure this camp will make all the difference, I'm not so sure. Of course it would be nice, if financial situation would be better, but they did use all they had and some more last year. Pekka knew that and wanted to have it like that. So I kind of think, that now is not the right time to whine about meany Finnjumping which doesn't play with their every whim.

Unfortunately it also smells little bit like a power struggle...

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
For next weekend I think it's better to come to Engelberg, but I don't know if the hill is already finished...

I'm sure it is better. But is it better enough to warrant going over budget (and maybe loaning more money, when Finnjumping is already overindebted)?

As I said, it would be nice, if they would have money for all the things that they need. But they do not.

Pirkko

Rane-Vermisserin
BeitrÀge
Da ist ein Teufelskreis...
Kein Geld, ohne Geld kein Trainingslager, ohne Trainingslager kein Erfolg, ohne Erfolg kein Geld, ohne Geld.....
Ich sehe da leider keine Lösung ;(

Y

yeti

Man kann die Jungs einfach nur bewundern...die machen aus so wenig noch so viel!:up::up::up:

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge
Something positive (I think): In Iltalehti Haataja says they have not axed B Team totally and they are still planning to compete guys in CoC. They have allocated some money to that and will not change that and give that money to A team even now.

A-team having to pay their extra expenses themselves is of course not good. But I still like it, that Finnjumping is finally being firm, when it comes to developing young guys. Tough choices, but I do think that it is even more important to give for example MÀÀttÀ and Niemi chances to develop than try to rescue A team from current slump. We are in this slump, because so many years it has been always done other way around.

Marre

VÀÀrinkannattaja
BeitrÀge

Forget that 'little bit'...
In Monday's Iltalehti NiemelÀ and Haataja are in full blown argument. They have very different stories about this and while neither straightforward say that the other one lies, it's "I said A and he said B", "No, he didn't say A and I didn't say B but C" "Yes, I said A and he definitely didn't say C" etc.
rolleye0001.gif

Usually we have survived till 4 Hills before this kind of things... Not now, it seems.

I'm just little surprised that Pekka is bold enough to start this open rebellion against his employer given how bad results he is giving. Maybe he counts on Kojo having a will and rank to have his back. :ueberleg:

Anyway, Pekka is keeping press conference on Tuesday. It will be seen, if they kiss and make up or will it be open war declaration, or something between.

I just feel extremely jaded with all this right now. :n8:

Oben